[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Kang Hong-suk asks Hwang Bo-ra out in "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

photo987265.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Bong Se-ra (Hwang Bo-ra) and Yang Cheol (Kang Hong-suk) finally realized how they felt for each other.

Bong Se-ra was frustrated because she knew Yang Cheol liked her but never asked her out. She even tried to make him jealous, but all he did was smile. When she saw Yang Cheol drinking Coke, she said, "I wish someone would ask me out". Her colleagues wondered why she was being agitated by Yang Cheol and she said, "I like Coke, too".

Yang Cheol handed a bottle of Coke to Se-ra. She pouted and said, "I didn't ask for Coke. I asked for a date". However, there was a message on the Coke bottle and it revealed itself the more she drank. It said, "Ms. Bong you're cute. Do you want to go out with me?" Se-ra was excited and she had to burp.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah I hope its not failed one, but for real one. :D

@kaoriharang Can you translate the written preview? :D

Preview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI0z1-AYZ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1121debzptk8w

My Korean is pretty bad but I'm seeing very promising words (just putting stuff into the dictionary) - expecting hotter than ever scenes LOL

There's something in there about a business trip where they will be separated I think? Out of sight, out of mind - the time apart makes the heart grows fonder.

After that I think the rest of the preview is basically anticipate the hotness that is to come~~~ (something about being caught in a net too???)

Why is our couple like this?

Sorry if this was completely wrong - just practicing my googling/limited Korean skills :p

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

@Pikachu92 Sorry, I still have trouble to attach the instagram feed here :(

We all hope so... 

14 minutes ago, tinyglob said:

Preview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlI0z1-AYZ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1121debzptk8w

My Korean is pretty bad but I'm seeing very promising words (just putting stuff into the dictionary) - expecting hotter than ever scenes LOL

There's something in there about a business trip where they will be separated I think? Out of sight, out of mind - the time apart makes the heart grows fonder.

After that I think the rest of the preview is basically anticipate the hotness that is to come~~~ (something about being caught in a net too???)

Why is our couple like this?

Sorry if this was completely wrong - just practicing my googling/limited Korean skills :p

@tinyglobI really appreciate it.. thank you so much for the translation. Well, we only got the written preview, may be they're still in the mid of shooting the drama so they unable to release the preview.

Are they being separated? I think i've seen in ig where LYJ is filming at the airport, may be this scene. 

Just give us the bed scene (tvn must prepare it well, they have been done many bed scene, just make a great improvement for LYJ-PMS :wub:). 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

oh opps sorry I totally didnt see your tag :P

Eh, sadly I can't translate it haha! I will ask my friend, but if not

@stroppyse @MinLyn can either of you help with translating the written preview? or anyone else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I finally watched ep 12,

I think I have said most of my opinion already about the episode

The most moving or maybe the most painful part of the episode was when the parents finally asked YJ what happened and YJ telling them everything.

I felt in that scene with the flashback, with the parents and YJ speaking. It was so painful, it is true that the parents are the one to blame for how the situation turned out. They thought that by letting SY pretend, that peace could be brought back. But in reality YJ just kept on hurting.

YJ shouldering such a huge burden so young was just tragic. YJ knew that death was a random word, but he saw what death looked like and it was truly scary. He wanted to protect his family and his mother.

I felt had the parents been stronger and willing to make SY confront this memory swap and YJ getting the help he really needed - none of this would have happen.

I am glad we had this scene of the parents and YJ. I felt it was something YJ needed, he needed to heal, he needed to stop pretending for the sake of others. In order to live, he had to confront and open that secret.

PSJ's acting was just brilliant, I cried with him, I wanted to hug him and comfort him.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Anyways I manage to get the translate for the written preview

Here you go @Pikachu92

Screen_Shot_2018_07_13_at_2_16_04_PM.png

Although Young Joon and Miso are not familiar with "dating" they try their best to build relationship.

They always want to be together but they have to be separated due to business trip.

A saying goes "Out of sight, out of mind",  but they become affectionate due to the time they had to be part.

They can't control their speed and spends affectionate time together.

But someone notices their relationship.

What's wrong with this couple?

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Anyways I manage to get the translate for the written preview

Omo OMo!! Thanks a lot chingu!!! I can't wait!!!! So writers are keeping the cuteness of webtoon scenes and i like it!!!

• Like 4

I'm curious.

We are at episode 12.

The kidnapping/family upheaval storyline is resolved.

The couple are together

What is there to do plotwise for the next four episode.

Curious

and eager to see where the writer takes this.

Maybe MiSo father objects . . . 

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, hushhh said:

I'm curious.

We are at episode 12.

The kidnapping/family upheaval storyline is resolved.

The couple are together

What is there to do plotwise for the next four episode.

Curious

and eager to see where the writer takes this.

Maybe MiSo father objects . . . 

In the novel or webtoon, I don't believe there is any rejection or anyone's part.

Since YJ has already won over MS's sisters, he is kind of in already.

Well, they still need to be discovered by their staff and then we have wedding and all the lovely fun stuff!

Did i leave out anything? @attriste @lolly84

19 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Omo OMo!! Thanks a lot chingu!!! I can't wait!!!! So writers are keeping the cuteness of webtoon scenes and i like it!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

In the novel or webtoon, I don't believe there is any rejection or anyone's part.

Since YJ has already won over MS's sisters, he is kind of in already.

Well, they still need to be discovered by their staff and then we have wedding and all the lovely fun stuff!

Did i leave out anything? @attriste @lolly84

There’s some bits with her rocker dad right? Was supposed to be part of hospital scene but I dunno whether they will still have it. 3 chapters in the Chinese translation. 

Spoiler

What else. Being discovered by Ji ah and President Park while passionately locking lips in the office, then getting YoungJoon jealous with GwiNam giving some pastry, then saying “she’s my woman” in front of the colleagues, then bed scene.. then holiday, proposal.. ? Lol. Then President park’s reromance with wife.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

There’s some bits with her rocker dad right? Was supposed to be part of hospital scene but I dunno whether they will still have it. 3 chapters in the Chinese translation. 

Reveal hidden contents

What else. Being discovered by Ji ah and President Park while passionately locking lips in the office, then getting YoungJoon jealous with GwiNam giving some pastry, then saying “she’s my woman” in front of the colleagues, then bed scene.. then holiday, proposal.. ? Lol. Then President park’s reromance with wife.

I know MS's father will appear, but I dont remember any opposition right?

OH I SO WANT MORE INTENSE OFFICE ROMANCE!! haha!

Spoiler

MAKEOUT GIVE IT TO ME!

I guess biggest thing is the bed scene first.

giphy.gif

I think the biggest thing is now, letting people in the office know, proposal then wedding!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I know MS's father will appear, but I dont remember any opposition right?

OH I SO WANT MORE INTENSE OFFICE ROMANCE!! haha!

Reveal hidden contents

MAKEOUT GIVE IT TO ME!

I guess biggest thing is the bed scene first.

giphy.gif

I think the biggest thing is now, letting people in the office know, proposal then wedding!

Yeah I love the suspense of getting themselves found out, aaaack! 

I still dont get what JYM is supposed to play next week, since YoungJoon has supposedly been a loner and anti-women boo. But I guess making MiSo jealous is better for the gender balance than perpetually getting YJ all high handed and huffy over her hehe.

I feel like the bed scene won’t happen (on top of what I already said about YJ having no sleep and an intense day...) because the translation says they can’t control their speed cos he has to leave for a biz trip OMO I am so excited bahahaha. 

Guess we’ll just take bets on whether current couch scene leads to sexy times or sleepy times. Boo.

• Like 6

Looks like the fun will begin with people finding out about their relationship! Have a feeling Jung Yoo Mi will be the business partner he meets or goes on a trip with and it's time for MS to start worrying (needlessly of course!)

Have I mentioned how much I love the CGI, especially with the 'Oh yeah..' the little devil makes... hahahahaha

1crxXA.gif
kWpQfN.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

GHUoobD.gif

QWCYD7g.gif

----------------

Spoiler

they really gonna end the episode like that & give us no preview for the next episode?

kdramafix

tumblr_pbmcv4PjBM1r3hdhfo10_r2_540.gif

waiting emo

RO76RoV.gif

DC

------------------

Spoiler

-----------Adding article

With ‘Secretary Kim,’ Park Min-young rises as fashion icon

Updated : July 13 2018

TvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has been a roaring success. 

The rom-com drama has been ruling the Wednesday-Thursday evening slot, with an average viewership share of 8.4 percent as of Friday. 

Lead female actress Park Min-young, who features as secretary Kim Mi-so, rose as a fashion icon for women in their 20s and 30s. 

Park has always been recognized as a trendy character. Her photos taken during traveling in Europe went viral here a few years ago, with many posing for same shots when traveling. 

In the drama, Park features as a competent secretary. The actress once publically revealed that she lost four kilograms for the role. Mentioning the weight loss, she displayed her confidence in fashion, saying, “I hope to show nice office looks.”

After the drama hit the small screen, her confidence was proved right. Viewers are craving to know what Park wore in the drama. The clothes, bags and accessories are flying off the shelves after each episode airs. 

Here is a list for examining Park’s outfits. 

1. At the office

Spoiler

(tvN)
(tvN) 
(tvN) 

Park usually has a flawless office look in the drama, with her hair neatly tied back in a ponytail. But as this is a romantic comedy, Park knows that she should include a softer, gentle side in her style. 

Kim often wears a shirt with elaborate details and a simple knee-length skirt to work. She adds details to the look, such as small earrings and stilettos. 

2. At home
Spoiler

(tvN) 
(tvN) 
(tvN) 

Kim is competent at work, but her charm still shines when she is at home. She displays a comfortable yet stylish look with sportswear in pastel hues. With short, wide hemmed training pants and a hoodie, Kim showcases a comfortable yet cute style. 

3. On a date
Spoiler

(tvN) 
(Park's Instagram)
(tvN)

Park’s fashion indirectly shows how Kim is falling in love with her boss. As the story develops, Park sports more casual looks, meeting her boss-cum-lover after work. But the biggest emotional change is expressed when Kim buys a new outfit for a date with Park. 

Invited out for dinner with him, Kim rushes to buy new clothes to make herself shine more. Her choice was a yellow floral-patterned dress with an off shoulder design. The dress from local designer brand Not your rose sold out after Park donned it. 

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)
  • Like 9
  • LOL 7

After Ep 11, I am officially in love with PSJ aka LYJ (LSH) - I don't think anyone could have been able to portray the depth of YJ's character (pain from the past and the agony of keeping the secret that he remembers).

• Like 11

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Yeah I love the suspense of getting themselves found out, aaaack! 

I still dont get what JYM is supposed to play next week, since YoungJoon has supposedly been a loner and anti-women boo. But I guess making MiSo jealous is better for the gender balance than perpetually getting YJ all high handed and huffy over her hehe.

I feel like the bed scene won’t happen (on top of what I already said about YJ having no sleep and an intense day...) because the translation says they can’t control their speed cos he has to leave for a biz trip OMO I am so excited bahahaha. 

Guess we’ll just take bets on whether current couch scene leads to sexy times or sleepy times. Boo.

you are right chingu, I don't think the bed scene will happen yet.

I have a feeling maybe ep 14? then we can get a wedding and proposal in ep 15 and 16!!!

haha, well if it is sexy time it would be a really steamy first few minutes of ep 13 :P all of us will blush!

Yeah I really want them to get found out, hmmm i don't remember a woman friend in the novel or webtoon. You could be right, it maybe they added it for like a jealous spat. Maybe she is just a business connection to YJ.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2