[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Thanks 

@kaoriharang @nonski @jeonghyang @Yongzura @minseojoon  And everyone else contribution to today’s episode. 

@evie7

I too don’t care what other viewers say as long the story, the cast moves me. They are all doing a great job. I :heart: love our OTP.  I did say she gathering all the hints. It looks like  we were wrong she isn’t mad he lied to her at all. Yay yay 

@dramaninja... I agree, I think it for comedic effect. Since it is episode 9, it shouldn’t be as intense. What can we do??

Yeah I just want them to hang out with him he need more friends. :innocent:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The feels when he asked her to call him Oppa... and tomorrow she will do that... i really like the way she told him about her meeting with the annoying bro... I can feel their emotions in this episode... their fear to disappoint each other and so on... Min Young and Seo Joon are really a perferct screen couple!!:heart:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

I am here! I will try to help a bit with recap but I will be posting the clips as usual (:

We can the same scene that ended last week.

After the kiss, the two of them walk together and YJ confirms with MS that they are dating.

He once again proposes to her. In fact he says please marry me as soon as possible.

MS reponds and says we only started dating an hour ago and you want to marry? you are fast.

He gets flustered and tells her to go inside. She does.

He mutters under her breath "I wonder who was the one in a hurry...." referring to her 5 year old self insisting that oppa marries her haha

and he proposed to fulfil his childhood pinky promise..... ahhh so sweeeettt

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

its okay that you werent able to live gif cap!

You are still giving us amazing gifs!! @jeonghyang

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Tvn is soooo slow WHERE IS THE (KISS) VIDEO SKKSDLSLSLS

I thought korea had the fastest internet :tears:

they are probably doing that to torture us! haha!

For those who want the clips already.

Naver has uploaded all of the clips from tonight's episode.

https://tv.naver.com/v/3504480

it is all under a playlist already.

Office romance

https://tv.naver.com/v/3544106/list/229865

• Like 9
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

After the meeting  they all gather in their office and Se Ra starts to question KMS what is going on? I 

KMS and LYJ have conversation, I am getting a bad vibe.  

Park Yoon Sik advice column is not good . He is so sad and YJ didn’t notice his friend is sad .  YJ needs to be more attentive to his friend.  He needs to talk about his hurt. 

MiSo and YJ were talking about how they should relate to each other in the office. He wants to do things for her as a man and not take the support she has given him for the past 9 years for granted, so he says he wants to do things himself from now on. and she says she has her professional pride too and she takes pride in doing things perfectly and being good at her job. they each tell the other to understand their perspective and the ended the conversation without resolving it. I love how the show is going into this and showing them navigating the power dynamics that YJ has with MS. I love that our girl has her professional pride and she wants to be professional at work, she's not defined by love nor is she an airhead!!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, minsunie said:

The way YJ put his hands on MS' lap was SO HOT. Love the natural way they went into the kiss, like lovers do! No pretend innocence, bug eyed kisses yeah!!

Agree so much! Although if there's any drama couple who would rightfully have the excuse for pretend innocence it would be these two as this is both their first relationship, and yet! :lol: Also another of the many things I loved about that makeout was how Mi So was smiling in between kisses, like yaaasss affection! That's what I'd like to see between characters who are supposedly in love. :wub:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

My only wish for now MISO please get pregnant for real! Just kidding. Hehehe. Those kisses between them can definitely go straight in making babies. Hehehehe. Just kidding again. Omg! PSJ AND PMY WAAAH!! Woooww please date for real and get married. Sorry changwookie and lee minho i love you both for PMY but PSJ is the ONE. HEHEHEHEHE

• Like 6
  • LOL 13

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Thanks 

@kaoriharang @nonski @jeonghyang @Yongzura @minseojoon  And everyone else contribution to today’s episode. 

@evie7

I too don’t care what other viewers say as long the story, the cast moves me. They are all doing a great job. I :heart: love our OTP.  I did say she gathering all the hints. It looks like  we were wrong she isn’t mad he lied to her at all. Yay yay 

@dramaninja... I agree, I think it for comedic effect. Since it is episode 9, it shouldn’t be as intense. What can we do??

wLmhpE7.gif

Spoiler

0OvokA1.gif

~ Watching Sung Hyun Oppa Sleeping ~

Spoiler

iOD6DTL.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

16 minutes ago, minsunie said:

in the car she remembered how YJ responds to his name even when sleeping. She remembers the mum mentioning "Hyunnie". and since she cannot remember the last syllable of oppa's name she puts two and two together and she tries calling him "Sung Hyun oppa?" and after a suspenseful second, he replies subconsciously "whue?" (literally "why?"-like "yeah what's up?"- basically an acknowledgement that he is SH oppa responding to her) 

This is the confirmation she needed- She is completely shocked and he wakes up, seemingly knowing that he has let the cat out of the bag

Thanks for describing it in details..

Guess this is what you call the subconscious mind.....  he was off guard since he was sleeping earlier and answer it right away? 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, nonski said:

chingu-deul! for us viewers yes it's easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together but here MS actually had lost some of her memories.  It's not as easy as piecing all of them together when those actually dawned on her just now and YJ had been insisting he isn't the one.

lols it already is!

In this one case I disagree - it was a bit easy to put that together - she was thinking if he could be tied up and the story about the dog and the leash - but okay - its not working for the story if she knew all that too early - i understand that and will let it go.

In all the other cases she is smart and skilled and well trained :)

and i love it that she makes a human out of him now - ans this time she was the one who pushed him away... lalala...

• Like 5

Just now, Yongzura said:

Thanks for describing it in details..

Guess this is what you call the subconscious mind.....  he was off guard since he was sleeping earlier and answer it right away? 

yup he was caught off guard, he was sleeping and heard his name and responded automatically.

• Like 7