[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

8 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

How about the cardigan? It was that cardigan that YJ has put on her shoulder?

i don't believe that is the same cardigan, the size is too big for a child. Plus if you remember the flashback, what the young YJ wore was not really a cardigan but more of a pullover.

Spoiler

MS will discover the cardigan in YJ's closet.

Because remember that the cardigan that YJ's mother described was in the size of a young boy. the cardigan over MS is too big.

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

@lolly84  I agree chingu The Cardigan was another clue.I believe he mentioned the fashion designer's name and she remembered what his mom said to her about the cardigan he wore the day of the kidnapping. 

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Reveal hidden contents

I need a wedding and lots of babymaking please hehehehe. 

Oh oh we still have poor President Park’s wife issues, I felt a little sad cos he was so unlike himself today. And then I wonder how Ji-Ah and Gwi-Nam will develop heehee 5 tomatoes!!!

giphy.gif

Spoiler

ohhh babies! haha well the novel didnt end with babies but i dont mind if they expanded the ending!!

but I definitely want the wedding!

ah you are right, there are some other small threads of story that need to be looked at as well. I hope Mr Park becomes happy :( He is such a good and sweet friend towards YJ.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

How about the cardigan? It was that cardigan that YJ has put on her shoulder?

@lolly84  I agree chingu The Cardigan was another clue. He isn't wearing the same cardigan but he gave her a cardigan to warm her up.  I believe he mentioned the fashion designer's name and she remembered what his mom said to her about the cardigan he wore the day of the kidnapping. 

• Like 6

The new Writers are mixing it up a but so even those who read the webtoon get little surprises here and there....like the closet kiss!!!

dont remember such a scene when I scrolled through the webtoon.....but what a lovely scene...

good thing I have the memory of a goldfish so I can't spoil it for you guys anyway!

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

nope that's not the cardigan,

Hide contents

MS will discover the cardigan in YJ's closet.

Because remember that the cardigan that YJ's mother described was in the size of a young boy. the cardigan over MS is too big.

Thanks chingu! BTW Mi So father in adult version will also appear 'cause YJ has to gain his approval as well as Mi So's sisters!!:phew: It will be extremely funny i guess :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, attriste said:

I’m really curious about the story now, previously I just enjoyed the fluff and how scenes were similar to the webtoon, but enjoying the writing for what is is now— really liked how they didn’t do the whole shy first dating type stuff and went straight to the juicy mouth- oops I mean bits , hehe, alongside the whole reversal and reworking of roles now that they’re a couple. Plus the whole very civilized non-teenager romance and willingness to work those issues out. Win!

The drama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> webtoon, even if the latter half of the drama goes to the dogs. :D Kudos to the creative team (and of course the actors).

I hope they give us the bts for that kiss scene. I am very curious to see (one of) the aftermath, since they have no space to jump three meters apart after it like they did with the confession kiss. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks chingu! BTW Mi So father in adult version will also appear 'cause YJ has to gain his approval as well as Mi So's sisters!!:phew: It will be extremely funny i guess :lol:

I wonder whether it meant the older version? :blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

haha yes chingu, MS's family would mostly likely appear. (:

That would be interesting to see as well!

tvN is still not uploading the clips onto youtube! gosh!!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I wonder whether it meant the older version? :blush:

HAHAH OH YEAH! :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, mushforbrains said:

The new Writers are mixing it up a but so even those who read the webtoon get little surprises here and there....like the closet kiss!!!

dont remember such a scene when I scrolled through the webtoon.....but what a lovely scene...

good thing I have the memory of a goldfish so I can't spoil it for you guys anyway!

Hahaha. Memory of a goldfish :lol: These writers keep on surprising us with a very meaningful content, so nice. 

2 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Imagine LYJ meeting up with Mi Soo's father. One very formal guy with tuxedo and one rocker style. How amazing is that going to be ?

____

And yes, Mr Park deserves happiness. He is so sweet towards our OTP. :love: :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Just now, lolly84 said:

I meant older version ahahahaha ok i've lost my mind after this episode!!:lol::lol:

Ha ha ha.. ok I'm off for tonight...  it is page 127 now.. and in about 6 hours + we will see it again with sub.  My guess it will jump to 20 pages or more by tomorrow morning KST.  :relaxed:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

On the cardigan --- it's not the same cardigan. But the color is. LYJ mentioned about how the color match him. Remember when his Mom told KMS about the cardigan he wore before kidnapping. It's the same color - burgundy. It's another clue for KMS. 

I am glad I watch online via youtube --- they have English translator in the chat room. So helpful. 

• Like 7

Gaashh! I am not sure I am watching this for the story anymore. Keke.

I am just happy scrolling and squee-ing at the OTP scenes like I’ve gone bonkers. 

The darn closet one one is raising my endorphin, dopamine, seratonin levels sky high. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Everyone,  thank you for the recaps, screencaps, and your comments.   I agree 100%, closet kiss was daebak!    And I loved that she put two and two together.   Mom was kinda shocked with SY’s declaration he was kidnapped with a girl.    So she just gave MS beautiful clues without spelling it out.  She knows  MS is smart.   Plus she equates Miso with YJ, not SY.  

• Like 5

the lagging is so serious tonight, the parts I find really funny is when YJ and MS finished work and they both wanted the other side to initiate the date. MS tried to hide YJ in a closet and YJ said I am the VP and MS just shouted at him that you are my bf now and pushed him in. and YJ overheard MS sister said his "part" has some problems, hahaha. both are so awkward at dating things and they are adjusting to this new found relationship and I love it.  But I am glad YJ took his BFF's advice in stopping an argument soon as it kills relationship.  So once they started disagreeing after the closet scene YJ called stop really soon and just kiss his MS. I keep refreshing TVN youtube for clips.....how come no clips yet?

p.s. bravo for MS to tell off the brother, go girl~!

• Like 10

I love how this drama is giving new vibes to kdramas and don’t have cliche scenes where the leading man always do the work and leading lady always acts like she don’t know what is happening. I love how this drama is different from others. 

• Like 14