[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that LY will return to the palace because the Vice-Minister KEC will bring him back. Since the King tried to have him killed, he can only save his skin if he shows that LY is still alive. Then he can try to frame the Queen. Notice that she did use the King to get rid of KEC so that her son SW would become the next Crown Prince. But in my opinion, LY is well aware that KEC is just using him. He still needs to find a proof that KEC was the one who ordered his assassination. As for the Queen, I hope she loses everything... just like KEC. Both are truly cunning and cold-hearted.

I agree. I kept having this feeling too that KCE's only way back to the palace alive is with LY beside him. I also think LY might have recovered his memories but he'll fake his amnesia to get proof on KCE.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dito said:

I agree. I kept having this feeling too that KCE's only way back to the palace alive is with LY beside him. I also think LY might have recovered his memories but he'll fake his amnesia to get proof on KCE.

Exactly what I am expecting. To me, LY regained his memories: the flashbacks shown the Crown princess aso, hence he knows that he belongs to the palace. However, his best chance to get rid of his enemy is to fake amnesia. 

Once he returns to the palace, he will have to rely on JJY in order to know what is happening to HS. Now, here is the question: when will he realize that HS is his first love?

21 hours ago, nrllee said:

Little tidbit.  Ball of fluff is a Pekingese (lapdog of Chinses royalty).  I burst out laughing when a translation referred to it as a mastiff... :lol:

@nrllee I didn’t see the word mastiff in the translation. But when I review the drama I saw it. I was looking for pitbull or bulldog but the dogs I saw where astray dog and the small-fluffy-hairy dog that was stolen and who runaway. Hehehe. But you are correct it is a Peke dog.  So it means its a royalty dog. thank you!

@bebebisous33 I’ll share my thoughts — I guess he remembers mostly everything but as an Amnesia person he will feel sick and will wake up, not remembering anything but as he heals, his past memories the painful one prior to amnesia and new ones will come all together but Hong Shim has runaway already. He will not locate her easily. During regaining all memories he can put two things all together then he knows that Yi Seo is alive, especially that WD already knows that HS’s family was killed due to false charges.  Other thing he encountered MY or Soek Ha already that would add who Hong Shim is.  

This is my first time to post on this thread, but I have been a happy lurker since the drama aired. I didn't expect this drama would be so good! I thought it will just be a fun and light drama filled with Kyungsoo's charm and Jihyun's bright presence, but no, it's more than that. Aside from the great turn out of events for Lee Yool/Wondeuk and Hong Shim, the side stories are very interesting as well! ^_^

For instance I never thought I'd be rooting for the Crown Princess' story. Honestly she's kinda annoying in the earlier episodes. lol. But as the story unfolds, obviously she's also just someone trapped from her father's selfish acts & goals and was just forced to join her father's game, while in fact she just wants to live a normal life away from the madness of royal politics.

I think her scenes with Moo Yeon are very meaningful. At some point, I have this feeling that it's only with Moo Yeon whom she can put down her cold walls and show her vulnerability. I felt that in their short scene before Moo Yeon got shot by an arrow (I dont know if it's just the strong chemistry between KJY and HSH or it's really part of the script, but I think it's both). As for So Hye's baby daddy, regardless of who he is, I believe there's something special between Moo Yeon and So Hye that is not present in the other baby daddy candidates. 

I don't know but I'm such a fan of these kind of stories. It's complicatedly beautiful that you'll be praying for a happy ending for these flawed and lonely characters. I can't wait to see more of So Hye and Moo Yeon in the later episodes and how this crazy character entanglements would affect our main Yool/WonShim couple. :wub:

5 hours ago, flake said:

Beautiful stills:

Also the cast were spotted at SM building yesterday. They ate together, probably celebrating and practising Kokobop :D 

Aawww I hope we will get them dancing Kokobop in Hanbok :lol: D.O needs to teach them well.

@hanamee, you’re not alone. I notice that many sympathize with the crown princess and her story. I think I might be the exception because she was okay with having the crown prince assasinated to save herself from the trouble that she brought upon herself. I just can’t garner any sympathy for her. I don’t mind if she’s pardoned in the end as an act of grace by the king or the crown prince but I can’t say her story moves me.

I do feel more empathy for MY at times though as a viewer I really can’t reconcile the value of his sister’s life above the lives of all those people he assassinated whether they did bad or good in the eyes of “Executioner and Judge” KCE. Of course his sister is more important to him but what about the families of the people he killed. I do recognize it is the time they lived in where people might as well eat, drink and be merry because tomorrow they just might die but it’s still difficult to dismiss that he has a lot of blood on his hand like KCE has for the slaughter of his family and those of the other families who were killed in the usurpation of the throne. What kind of end should this kind of character have? It could be freedom, atonement, execution. Be glad it’s not a classic sageuk or a Chinese historical drama where tragic endings are common.

16 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@hanamee, you’re not alone. I notice that many sympathize with the crown princess and her story. I think I might be the exception because she was okay with having the crown prince assasinated to save herself from the trouble that she brought upon herself. I just can’t garner any sympathy for her. I don’t mind if she’s pardoned in the end as an act of grace by the king or the crown prince but I can’t say her story moves me.

Same here. Never felt like what she did was justified just because the crown prince didn't even want to touch her. She had him assassinated just to keep her stature. She's a lowlife living the life of a royal. Nope, no deal.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I think I might be the exception because she was okay with having the crown prince assasinated to save herself from the trouble that she brought upon herself. I just can’t garner any sympathy for her.

Agreed!  There's no excuse for a person to condone a murder simply to convenience themselves.

47 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

So, they are practising for the dance/rating promise.

I see the main cast, including Mr Dimples but I can't guess who one other guy is. I see Go Dol and Village Head Park and Won Deuk.

It is hilarious.  I am looking forward to the real thing (or is this the real deal?).  The other guy I think is the con man?

cr: YouTube tvN

1 hour ago, Lj said:

Omo I can’t wait for their dance! 

By the way I just read in dramabeans recap that prince Seowon is not the king’s son? :scream: Where I was watching all this time!

Yeah. KCE seemed to imply it when he confronted the Queen about the fact that her fortunes foretold that she would be childless and yet she bore Seowon...he warned her that he could expose that detail and shame her...she sort of paled somewhat when he said that so there may be truth in that.  This was when he was trying to get her to shut up about spreading the rumours that CPrincess baby may not be a legitimate heir.

@triplem

"Mr dimples needs to stick to acting"

I am with you on that one. He has 2 left feet :lol:

2 hours ago, Lj said:

Omo I can’t wait for their dance! 

By the way I just read in dramabeans recap that prince Seowon is not the king’s son? :scream: Where I was watching all this time!

It wasn't clear whether Queen deceived KCE about the fortune (being barren) or deceived him about origin of her son. I would think she was pregnant to the full term. Otherwise KCE could just easily expose her fake pregnancy. So I think it was about her fortune (childless) that she lied about. 

@Dramanoona @nrllee The other guy is the loan shark. He doesn't have his mole on his face hence it is more difficult to recognize him.

@ktcjdrama @Lj To me, KEC was referring to the fact that she was supposed to be barren. The fortuneteller said that she would be childless... hence she was chosen as the future Queen. That way, KEC made sure that his grandson would become the future King. However, the Queen and her father must have bribed the fortuneteller and when she got pregnant, KEC must have threatened her father... which she wasn't aware of.

New stills for tonite's ep

q9DVIzQ.jpg

dU38Ca2.jpg

W3bQwI7.jpg

cr: as tagged 

OMG,  They are really practising hard and diligently for the fans.  So sweet!!!!! I thing D.O. is leading since he is an idol and NJH is very good

Spoiler

gX4BCD2.gif

ZQ3Scvx.gif

51Ul0fh.gif

7I0QcbM.gif

NJH seem to be a good dancer.  She is in good sync with D.O:wub::wub:

Go Dol's instagram update.  ( I forgot the actors name)

Spoiler

Mr Dimples instagram update.  He is so funny:joy::joy:

Spoiler

T0S9k5w.gif

eCG96Ds.gif

EDIT:

Where WD makes mistake and being teased 

Spoiler

OU87oVY.gif

AAGeaaD.gif

This ahjusshi is dancing good really

Spoiler

cr: as tagged

The crew is doin really good:love: fighting!!!!!

Spoiler

GFPUSpO.gif

cr:dc gall

Yes @bebebisous33 I called him the con man...you and I were thinking of the same person just referencing him differently :)

I must've missed the whole interchange about the Queen's father/KCE.  Or maybe just didn't pay that much attention to the details.  Thanks for bringing that to light.

EDIT

@stroppyse

So, Won Deuk came up with the choreo for this dance, but he was also the first one to mess up when they actually started dancing. The caption points out that it's the IDOL who messes up first. The gang tease him a bit, then start chanting "That's okay. That's okay." So cute. But, they do manage to power their way through. I thought they were supposed to be in han bok or something for this dance? Still, it looks like a lot of fun, and they do put in a few idol moves

I think if you watch the video, they are facing a mirror (all dance studios are like that), so DKS (being the teacher and choreographer) would've been dancing and watching the moves of the others at the same time.  I was wondering why he was pointing to LJH when they pointed at him (KS) messing up...I think what happened was he was watching everyone dance whilst dancing himself at the same time (you have to when you're dancing as a team, to coordinate moves together - I think only he is doing this because he's the pro and the others are just frantically trying to remember the steps) and he saw LJH make a mistake (if you look closely that's the point DKS stops dancing and cracks up laughing) - which is why he pointed to LJH (who looked sheepish).  And if you watch LJH, he does make a mistake but no-one noticed except KS.  But all in good fun, he took the fall for the team and just went along with the 'idol' stuffing up.  He's a nice boy :)

Archived