Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

KCE hit KSJ for what he did. I think he knows Seja is alive. He went to the locked room, said something to him. Went to MY's room, told the other man to go to village. All these while MY still unconscious.

Back to shooting range. WD is stunned on his knees. Official Park ran to him worriedly and helped him up. He walked slowly to the bin of arrows. Screen lag...

HS and Dad at home. Dad so happy about WD. HS asking whether he like WD so much. Dad asked when will HS leave with brother, whether WD knows. KN ran over to tell them about what happened to WD.

HS came and demanded to Dimples where her hubby is. Scolded Dimples for what he did to WD. Gisaeng came and scolded HS. Lagging.... HS, dad, DG and KN all frantically looking all over for WD. Dad asked HS to go home and wait for WD.

• Like 9

The gisaeng has come to report to Mr Dimples.

And evil minister is ambushed by a team of assassins.

I think WD knows everything but still pretending

IS that Chen's voice in the OST??!! Omo!

And he goes back to the palace. Seeing his tears and seeing HS clutching the embroidered shoes to her chest, I started crying too.

WIll prepare tissues for next week. :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

Gisaeng told Dimples what she heard, that CPss baby isn't CP's. Official Park came in and handed something to Dimples. It has WD's signature. Dimples remembered the same handwriting with CP's. The character Won was written in the riddle CP gave in first episode.

• Like 10

WD is found at home making straw shoes. He doesn't want to remember. 

" If we leave with my brother, we will have to stay in hiding forever, do you still wanna go together?" -HS

• Like 10

HS came home to find WD at home. She scolded WD for playing with his life to get some money.

They talked about whether he got his memory back so why is he back here. HS told WD about her brother. Tears in her eyes. WD hugged HS.

End.

• Like 9

Waaa omg what kind of a preview was that ;alskdj;alsgjejl I tot it was a pre-produced drama? Producers so mean omg 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Classic K-drama -

You realise you are in love and now you have to part.

PS - any ideas on who has an assassin team? The King? The Queen? The Crown Princess?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Classic K-drama -

PS - any ideas on who has an assassin team? The King? The Queen? The Crown Princess?

Maybe it's the King that would be the best plot twist

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

The gisaeng has come to report to Mr Dimples.

And evil minister is ambushed by a team of assassins.

I think WD knows everything but still pretending

IS that Chen's voice in the OST??!! Omo!

And he goes back to the palace. Seeing his tears and seeing HS clutching the embroidered shoes to her chest, I started crying too.

WIll prepare tissues for next week. :tears:

Arhhhhh the preview.... nooooooooooo. His tears....

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Classic K-drama -

I am guessing probably the Queen? Maybe later on it turns out that KCE wasn't that much of a threat, and the Queen was the one they really have to fight.... I don't know.... There are things happening that seems not of KCE's doing. Could the CPss and Grand Prince have planned something themselves?

I missed the preview. Screen froze.... So finally CP remembered and back to palace? I guess it's about time....

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nixesty said:

Maybe it's the King that would be the best plot twist

it's the king i think he ordered KCE's assassination to the the secretary (the half brother who is working for the queen)

Thank God too bec He was on the way to Songjoo to find and kill our CP

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I missed the preview. Screen froze.... So finally CP remembered and back to palace? I guess it's about time....

Me too my screen froze, and  i couldnt  watch the last 10 minutes.:crazy:

Did he get his memory back???? OUr love birds have to part now?????:bawling:

When  he called her "hong shim ah", i was taken aback more than hong shimie.  wow!!!!!! DKS FTW!!!!! He has proved he is a lead material.  Fighting!!!! The stares and the expressions  from his face, wow!!!!! :thumbsup:.  I am really falling for both WD and KS!!!!!!:tounge_wink:

EDIT:

are we going into melo now????:wacko:

SqxDujG.gif

6z1azde.gif

cr: dc gall

• Like 10
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, minsunie said:

it's the king i think he ordered KCE's assassination to the the secretary (the half brother who is working for the queen)

Thank God too bec He was on the way to Songjoo to find and kill our CP

KCE panicked about CP being alive and went to SongJoo just on horse with one man. Not taking time to plan, but being too reactive to the news... thus ambushed. But is he dead then? Finished? Screen froze so I didn't know if anything else happened.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

KCE panicked about CP being alive and went to SongJoo just on horse with one man. Not taking time to plan, but being too reactive to the news... thus ambushed. But is he dead then? Finished? Screen froze so I didn't know if anything else happened.

I don't think he will die so easily...? he is def outnumbered...but who knows he might have an army coming up. we were not shown beyond him being shot and the big group of assassins going at him.

• Like 8

The last scene of the episode.  AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!:heart:

2VC4ZfZ.gif

5SaB5LY.gif

AxbenSE.gif

dc gall

EDIT:

So, from the episode it is clear that the baby daddy is Seowon daegun.  Hooray to whoever guessed him the baby daddy.  He is working at the back of the queen with Jung sa yeob for the KCE's downfall.  Wow!!!!! what  a twist.  My guess the evil guy is being attacked by the assassins sent by Prince sewon's.  (Becoz when he advised the king with anger when he told KCE is running the country and not him and to save him and  queen mother unlike how he lost his ex wife and LY.)

this is pre produced drama right? why only 2 scenes for the preview of next episode?  Also where is the part from the preview of ep.10, when she tells him he is cool?  I think it is  also  going to be a imagination part of one of the OTP in the next episode when they miss each other.  His flashback will be the one- she sitting  in front of him at the palace in commoners robes.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Sigh. We knew he would have to go back to the palace and root out the corruption and power hungry individuals.

I am very interested in what the Grand Prince talked about with the minister after receiving the letter from the CPrincess.

Don't tell me Baby Daddy is......

• Like 8

One question....Who the heck is baby daddy? Its getting more confusing with each episode.....I swear this writer must have worked on reply series.....the way they are jerking us around with this mystery is so reminiscent of that series. 

Anyway I like that MY has loyal buddies/buddy. Instead of revealing why MY was in that village....i.e ....to see his sister, I think, which the friend does know about,...but he said he attacked MY coz he didn't want him to leave KCE's side.....correct me if I'm wrong...not completely sure.

The editing is a little better.....I'm not getting whiplash anymore.....but I'm still not into the palace scenes. Though the gossip scene was too funny....KCE caught the ladies gossiping about CP being alive so he investigates.

I was LMAO when he found out the one spreading this rumor was his son. Then the son told him about the person looking like the CP.....yeah....wiped the smile off of my face completely. 

It seems the king has had enough of being KCE's puppet....those were his people who attacked KCE, right?

Today LY's half brother did not look like he was completely in his mothers control. He was ordering JSY to not harm CPss. Why is JSY helping them  or is CPss helping them to take down her father....What is CPss upto....What is her plan....she just got very interesting.

WD and HS scenes are the best part of todays episode though. The way HS slowly realizes her feelings for him and the way WD/LY realizes he just wants to stay by her side with or without memories. They both have to make the choice now based on their feelings....HS did ask him if he wanted to come with her and her brother...and LY, if he got his memories as it looks, then I think they have made their choice. Will they be able to act on it....that remains doubtful as proved by the glimpse of the angsty preview.

And why did it take so long for JJY to figure out LY's identity? In that whole village he's the only person to have talked and spent some time with the CP.......but he only makes the connection after he sees the hand writing. I mean he recognized the gisaeng the second time he met her with her voice. 

No preview....except LY crying, back in his CP robes in the palace and HS crying her heart out holding the shoes WD bought for her..

• Like 10
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

wow.. thank you guys for the live recap. been out since afternoon makes me only watching the scene without sound through my cell phone and guessing what are they saying just by seeing the lips moving LoL...

plot twists that the letter actually for the CP brother. and the queen assistant also knowing that. i think the last 10 minutes shows that WD started to remember his identity and next week will be torture for us since the couple will be separated.. this is why i hate following drama weekly and not watch until it finishes airing. the feel for waiting another week T.T...

• Like 9