[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this week  episodes are going to be heart-wrenching and I don't think my heart will be prepared for itgreen-scarf-emoticon-06.gif?1292794364 @bebebisous33 agree with you wont KEC go after  HS after he finds out she is the sister of MY and the wife of LY

7676bda2de91a5f191213bcee370db5b3edc96a5

thinking maybe the leader of those man in black suit who attack the vice premier is the brother of Hong Shim or could be the king 

10 minutes ago, tianaa said:

this week  episodes are going to be heart-wrenching and I don't think my heart will be prepared for itgreen-scarf-emoticon-06.gif?1292794364 @bebebisous33 agree with you wont KEC go after  HS after he finds out she is the sister of MY and the wife of LY

thinking maybe the leader of those man in black suit who attack the vice premier is the brother of Hong Shim or could be the king 

Well, as a crown prince LY can have more than one wife... so if he is married to HS, she can technically become his consort and have a child with him. A second wife represents a thread to KEC's big plan. He doesn't need to know the true identity of HS. Even a concubine will be perceived as a thread for him. Moreover, LY was onto his daughter: LY already knew that the baby wasn't his.

I'm glad to see the cast having fun rehearsing for the dance together :)

Won't be able to do a live recap this week. Depending on other chingus to help with recap, otherwise, have to just wait patiently till an upload is available...

On 10/11/2018 at 5:20 AM, Jillia said:

I'm still unsure how the writer will tie everything together within the next 5 episodes. Won Deok still needs to realize who Hong Shim is and he needs to solve all the chick fight in the palace. A lot of work to do and the writer seems not to be the strongest.

But overall I enjoyed the episode. I can say from everything I like... I like the music the most.

Yess, I agree.. there are many unnecessary scenes but i love how WD - HS relationship slowly built up and getting stronger, and so do I love the bgm,, so beautiful.. and the OST by Gummy :wub:

chukkae 100 days my prince team for good work and high rating, just finished watching ep 10 and no preview for eps 11 tonight? i've watch in Viu and it only showed that Wondeuk / Prince Yeol and Hong Shim are both crying.. :tears: and the way hong shim carrying and rubbing those shoes.. my heart.. is that means they will already separated tonight and wondeuk back to the palace.. :tears:

25 minutes ago, Nanana85 said:

chukkae 100 days my prince team for good work and high rating, just finished watching ep 10 and no preview for eps 11 tonight? i've watch in Viu and it only showed that Wondeuk / Prince Yeol and Hong Shim are both crying.. :tears: and the way hong shim carrying and rubbing those shoes.. my heart.. is that means they will already separated tonight and wondeuk back to the palace.. :tears:

EP11  30s preview (with eng sub)

Guys in as much as I like JCW for NJH I’m falling in shipping this cute WonShim couple. Hahaha! omy there so cute. I’m seeing how supportive NJH to DKS hahaha. omy I terribly hate feeling and doing this; but can’t help it. So cute of them! Hahaha even in VLog how he looks and gush was so different. Hahahaha! 

Can’t be 930pm already. 

Hmm...It will be episode 11 tonight so I do expect the separation to happen but hopefully they will be back by Ep 12 and then we can get into the business of bringing down KCE.

I wonder if WD/LY will return to the palace before or after Prince SW is deemed as the heir. Or will it be a dramatic entrance to show LY is alive. If that happens, LY will have not only KCE but the Queen who wants him dead.

The dance was short but sweet :)  actually it was 85% lol-ing and 15% dancing hahaha...but it made me giggle and I'm glad they had fun and spend good time together. I was hoping for kokobop but I guess the chorus is a bit too difficult. Growl is more known to the general public.

Too bad MY couldn't be there

EDIT: MY was there hahaha :D Omg this cast is so cuuuuute!

And he wrote "we are one" awwwwwwwww i'm melting...

Spoiler

VX3hbOv.jpg

cr as labelled

Not sure if this has been shared but just in case anyone plans a trip to Korea and is in love with those beautiful hanbok the cast is wearing. They are from ulsanhameunjeong hanbok / 함은정한복

Here are some bts photos she posted on her instagram

xLgXioQ.jpg

vOjcNIk.jpg

aXzgZHc.jpg

Spoiler

xbp6SGG.jpg

sC9J8R4.jpg

Japanese fans already made a manga version hahaha :D

8de12601gy1fvyu7629vhj20fr0b5775.jpg

Spoiler

8de12601gy1fvyu76jbbuj20fr0btwgp.jpg

8de12601gy1fvyu758lazj20nm0go0we.jpg

8de12601gy1fvyu772z0ij20nm0goq6v.jpg

cr weibo

@Dramanoona I saw it too but its not there anymore? Or I am hallucinating. 

Another share by the way — anyone remember the Hello Monster where DKS was a guest star as killer psychopath (I could remember the chill of watching this 2 episode guesting) I didn’t know the actor MY was there. I just saw it again; when I review his background.  

Waaahhhh... few more minutes..... waaaa

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Won't be able to do a live recap this week. Depending on other chingus to help with recap, otherwise, have to just wait patiently till an upload is available...

If it helps to know, DramaMilk will be recapping.  They have 3 shows they will be recapping today, so I don't know which will be first in line.  

awwww, my live streaming is so laggy!!!!!!!!!!:cold_sweat::bawling:

edit:

The first half of the episode seems to be very entertaining.  Here and there i am trying to catch up what's happening.  There are lot of OTP scenes.  Their interactions is making me swoon.  Kyopta. :wub:

edit 1: 

:phew:OMO, MY is the baby daddy!!!!!! i have so far changed 6 six times the baby daddy from Seowon to MY to jang sa yeob!!!!!!:lol::tounge_xd:

With all the havoc in the palace. KEC is missing - unknown whether he is dead or alive.

Queen fighting to put her son Seo Won on the throne.

Pregnant CP pleading for consideration from the King.

King having a mental breakdown.

Ministers plotting left and right.

Lee Yul HAS to go back to the palace or the kingdom will be in ruins.

EDIT:

Look like KEC is alive and well and still plotting.

Archived