Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

my live stream was cranky and i was goin crazy.  :crazy:  did the kiss happen in todays episode or not?:blink:

• Like 3

Just now, pad-hari said:

my live stream was cranky and i was goin crazy.  :crazy:  did the kiss happen in todays episode or not?:blink:

Yes, at end of the episode. lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

wow.. I'm not sure whether WD finds his memories, but seems like he's aware and something happens when he caught up with HS brother.
i kind of curious that Mr dimple somehow try to test WD identity with is it true CP or not... 
He did know that CP might have not died yet. CP servant is still lived after survive from the neck sliced accident.

Spoiler

I'm not using any special live stream link. i just accessed through TvN on-air website.. maybe you guys can try it also

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, latuadi said:

wow.. I'm not sure whether WD finds his memories, but seems like he's aware and something happens when he caught up with HS brother.
i kind of curious that Mr dimple somehow try to test WD identity with is it true CP or not... 
He did know that CP might have not died yet. CP servant is still lived after survive from the neck sliced accident.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not using any special live stream link. i just accessed through TvN on-air website.. maybe you guys can try it also

Eunuch Yang survived? Really???

• Like 8

6 hours ago, triplem said:

ThAnks @stroppyse I came running when I saw your tag . Mr Dimples :wub: .  I still don’t know how he can solve cases with face blindness :D .

Posted by his agency
https://twitter.com/2013_SALT/status/1049137950003355648
https://twitter.com/2013_SALT/status/1049124596991979520

A bit sidetracked, but anyone likes Mr Dimples in this drama, I highly recommend this drama where Mr Dimples, Kim Seon-ho, is the leading actor.

It only consists of 4 episodes (half an hour each) but plot & pace-wise much better than many Korean dramas.  Good chemistry with the leading actress, Lee Yoo-Young (an acclaimed Korean movie actress). A good way to kill the time between the long wait for next 2 episodes of 100 Days My Prince.

Legal streaming webpages in different regions (please help to contribute in case I miss any webpages):

North America:

https://www.viki.com/tv/35878c-you-drive-me-crazy
Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia:

https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/88904/You-Drive-Me-Crazy
Taiwan:

https://www.chocotv.com.tw/drama/9861/eps/1

======

Back on track, I can't help but notice the 2 OSTs released, one sung by Gummy, & the other by Jinyoung of B1A4, have both sung the OST in Moonlight Drawn by the Cloud~

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Eunuch Yang survived? Really???

yes, he barely did but haven't regained his consciousness.. Mr dimple saved him when KCE's guards heading to throw his deceased.

and also crown princess elder brother is the one that recognizing CP but still doubts whether it is him or not. He just said it to MY and then MY found WD and both of them fight that cut to the next scenes in the village. it doesn't show yet what kind of talk they exchange after the fight. WD just ask "you know me right?!" to the defeated MY

• Like 9

Ep.10 preview.  Awwwww, Sweet!!!!!!:love::heart::blush:

where can i watch raw episode?  can someone pm me the link? Thanks

ep.10 preview 16 secs

Spoiler

The kiss:blush:

FpRI2mP.gif

The end of episode animation dolls:kiss_wink:

nLPCadw.gif

cr: dc gall

Rest of the videos for ep.9 uploaded by tvN

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I decided to watch this drama Saturday night and completed episode 7 last night.  Once the prince does regain his memory and make it back to the palace, I think that he is going to kick butt and take no prisoners.  I think that he has to build a power base before he returns and, therefore; remains as Hon Shim husband until he can safely return to the palace. His experiences outside of the palace will alter his views of the people and the laws governing them.  I hope that in the end, the crown prince takes Hon Shim as one of his concubines, later to be his future queen.  (I wonder if the writer will have reveal of Hon Shim's real name and parentage)?

I did not think that I would like this drama at first; however, it is good.  It has it's light moments but also depicts that politics of the time.

Watching historical dramas remind me that the more things change, the more they stay the same.  Today, power grabbing is often executed in a different way, (without bloodshed), but the end results are the same.   The most venerable are hurt at the expense of those who hunger for power.  

I am looking forward to catching up in the next few days.  

• Like 11

Spoiler

I cant wait for tmr's ep! I have a feeling WD knows he is the CP but he is just ignoring coz he wants to stay with HS longer coz he realises she is his first love too. But then he would make the decision to return to the palace coz he still cares about his dad and then Yul and HS have to part ways TT_TT and all this while Mr dimples finally recognises him and they form the best bromance (since the show killed off his only bro in the 2nd ep TT woori Do ji han TT)  AND together they scheme to defeat the evil ajusshi 

As much as i like the badass figheter Yul, I love the brainy Yul more and I cant wait to see how he will outsmart the ahjushi I mean he hasnt even done any real plans yet and all the ajusshis were scared of him and were plotting to kill, wait till he finally does something, they will have nowhere to run! Can't wait for the next few eps!

• Like 12

Hello my dears . Please do not post any links to illegal streaming sites . If you see your post disappear is because I had to remove them.

If you hv a link , you can ask the others to PM you . Thanks 

———

This Twitter handle has some scene highlights with simple translation 

This is hilarious 

Spoiler

Ooo LY and MY fight scene 

Spoiler

Scene of the day . Sweet kiss

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, latuadi said:

yes, he barely did but haven't regained his consciousness.. Mr dimple saved him when KCE's guards heading to throw his deceased.

and also crown princess elder brother is the one that recognizing CP but still doubts whether it is him or not. He just said it to MY and then MY found WD and both of them fight that cut to the next scenes in the village. it doesn't show yet what kind of talk they exchange after the fight. WD just ask "you know me right?!" to the defeated MY

Oh yeah!!! What a great twist! And WD actually defeated MY? Wow, our CP can surely fight! :D

• Like 11

Omo, is it drizzling/raining in the initial scene of the ep.10 preview before he back hugs her?????   :love:  somebody clarify please. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

What What What!!

At least there is a kiss.... Will now wait patiently for the raws and subs.

For those in a hurry (like me!) DramaMilk is recapping right now!  I always love to read recaps before I watch episodes.

• Like 10

Preview of episode 10 translation. Here you go @Visually-wandering.

WD: I want to see you. I want to touch you.
HS: It would be nice if you closed your eyes.
WD: Why are you looking at me like that?
HS: Because you look so good.
WD: It is fine if you want to keep looking.
WD: I don’t want that official (JY) to keep talking to my woman.
HS: Are you being jealous right now?
JY: Trying to steal someone’s heart, one has to be aware of the dangers.
HS: My husband. Where is he?

Oh no! It looks as if the love triangle may be going into full bloom... Poor Mr. Dimples. I want him and Yul to be a super avenger team, not struggling with each other over HS' hand, especially when Mr. Dimples stands no chance at all.

35 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omo, is it drizzling/raining in the initial scene of the ep.10 preview before he back hugs her?????   :love:  somebody clarify please. 

It does seem as if it will be a stormy night. Just perfect for getting cozy inside. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview of episode 10 translation. Here you go @Visually-wandering.

Thank you very much :*.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It does seem as if it will be a stormy night. Just perfect for getting cozy inside. :D

And my mind goes wild. #stormythoughts

• Like 1
  • LOL 8