Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

So I was finally able to watch episode 10.

The writing feels so inconsistent sometimes. It wastes time on some weird scene with the old geezer's dog, just to have a scene with Mr Dimples and Hong Shim. The more I watch them together the more I have to say I don't feel their scenes are necessary. The whole time I thought "are we really going to waste out time on this, so that in the end Mr Dimples works together with Won Deok?".

Overall I find Mr Dimples' "problem" so to speak very random. Sometimes he is quick to recognize and connect voices with people. But of course in Won Deok's case he is just jealous and the drama wants me to buy that because he is jealous he isn't even a tiny bit suspicious and connects Won Deok's with the Crown Prince's voice? They talked to eachother face to face back then. It's not like he never saw Lee Yul. It just doesn't make sense. But at least in the end of the episode when he finally moves on from his jealousy he gets suspicious and asks Won Deok if they met before. I really hope the next episode brings back smart Mr Dimples. I know he might've a plan but the writer isn't doing the best job to show me that.

As for the whole who is the baby daddy plot... I'm with @stroppyse here. I still believe that Moo Yeon is the option with the higher chance to be the father. The writing showed that there is a emotional connection between Moo Yeon and the Crown Princess in some way. There was never a hint by the PD that there is the same connection between the Crown Princess and Seowon. He might've a crush on her but even that didn't come across that way when he talked to Mr Dimples' brother. Who knows what game these young people play. Maybe they had enough being chess pieces in the game of the older generation. I honestly would like that. I would like to see them play off Kim Cha Eon against the Queen in order to be free. It's actually nice to see already that Kim Cha Eon has no idea what's going on. Still he is quick to pick up and with him now being on the way to the village we know this drama has entered the final stage.

Which also means it's time for Won Deok to be Lee Yul again. And that's where I think the writer isn't doing well either. You know I know the characters, especially Hong Shim, are expected to keep guessing what does he remember and what not. But at this stage the writer should at least let the viewer know to what extend Won Deok has regained his memory.

He comes back from Hanyang and something happened there which let him to feel the need to pretend he doesn't remember and is doing all his chores. Moo Yeon told him not to remember since he is already dead and if he remember more people will die. Indirectly  - and if Won Deok didn't live under a rock - Moo Yeon told him straight forward who he is without saying it. The whole village got the news the Crown Prince is dead. So that's that. Yet, is this enough for Won Deok to act the way he does? I feel - and that's just my personal opinion -  I would've liked to spend more time in Hanyang with Won Deok than having jealous Mr Dimples trying to hit on married Hong Shim (I know I love him but I find his scenes not well-written in the last two episodes). To the viewer the drama is not about "will he regain his memory or not", we know he will... the only question is when. And the writer could've given us that in episode 10.

I agree that the arrow scene might've triggered something in him. Moo Yeon telling him something is one thing but to actually regain parts or full memory is something completely different.

I'm still unsure how the writer will tie everything together within the next 5 episodes. Won Deok still needs to realize who Hong Shim is and he needs to solve all the chick fight in the palace. A lot of work to do and the writer seems not to be the strongest.

But overall I enjoyed the episode. I can say from everything I like... I like the music the most. :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

Next week episode will be heartbreaking :bawling: I think he will move back to palace. 

Just when these two have feelings for each other, they have to part :bawling:

Btw, if WD regains his memories back, will he recognize HS as the girl he met in his childhood? 

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

This ahjusshi is thanking the fans for the 10% ratings.

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

upRjySP.jpg

Related article:

https://news.nate.com/view/20181011n12328

(naver translation)

Lee Jun-hyuk, who is causing the viewers to laugh at every scene, is now positioned as a unique character in the drama

Lee also proved his popularity by placing third after Do Kyung-soo and Nam Ji-hyun in the 2017 TVN Joyful Show 2018 poll, which runs through August 14.

edit:

The small boy Mok Goo instagram update

Spoiler

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

NroJM4G.jpg

:kiss_wink:

QBsZRXV.jpg

Spoiler

3CCLBOz.jpg

V8IvEM2.jpg

dY15ve8.jpg

938FSyq.jpg

She is so cool and relaxed after the kiss scene.  She is such a good professional:love: and shows her experience, WOW!!!! 

Spoiler

NMBpwku.gif

Cutie HS!!!! from the preview of ep.11

Spoiler

FKHE14N.gif

I dont think this is NJH.  Its a stunt woman.  But wow!!! Even then its a difficult scene

Spoiler

O6uk2TC.gif

beautiful bouquet from the husband to his lovely wife

Spoiler

7WfsEyt.jpg

cr: dc gall

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Wotad said:

100 days my prince i just started but judging from the name i guess a sad ending? 

100 days my prince is basically the girl saying they were together for 100 days and that was it? 

We don't know what kind of ending we'll have. But judging from the tone so far, we should get a happy ending. Don't take my words for it though lol....

I wanna pet that dog!!! It's so cute!!!

• Like 12

Is the OST sang by a male singer ( at the end of ep 10) already released?? If so, may i know the song title and singer's name??

I've only watched Gummy's ost Fade Away TIA :(

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

Got this link from a post in DC. It's from today event. I wonder what made DO looks so shy... Did they teased him for the kiss scene? Please @stroppyse, would you help us?

I'm sorry. The audio is so bad that I can't quite make out entirely what they're saying. It's not just the quality of the audio, but the echoes in the arena plus the screaming of the fans near where the mic to the person recording this is. Sorry.

From the few phrases I was able to make out, they are reciting lines from his scenes with NJH in 100 Days. I heard the lines "I've missed you." "I'll protect you."

Also, the caption: At Min Seok hyung's mission of mimicking his lines, including the one about Yul's discomfort! He's so bashful.....what to do..... so cute...

V8IvEM2.jpg

This dog is so cute, and seems so fluffy. I want to pet him/her as well. The dog seems to be getting a lot of love from the cast and crew. :D Something so extra cute about this picture. It's the little boy smile on Mr. Dimples face as he gazes at the fluffy dog cuddled in his arms. Awww.

• Like 11

Haha!

Re: Ledger: I’ve been looking where the ledger was from to fill the gap. Haha I found it in episode six where three people came to request help from WD to read something for them. When he first saw it his eyes was so eyeing hard; probably he read it immediately. He almost missed it if HS hadn’t tell him to not to exploit the poor. I am trying to patch some details. 

Prosopagnosia: The writernim is 100% correct that New Magistrate will not recognize the prince or anyone at all. But writernim is incorrect that He can remember Hong Shim from near or far because a person of this illness cannot even recognize its own but anyone of this illness has high ability to distinguish voices and color; high ability in decision making and judgement. Opposite of this illness is super recognizers that actually exist that’s why CCTV face recognizers/profilers was developed. 

Prince Saewon: He is extremely fond of Crowned Princess as he is extremely fond of the Yul.  He is longing for his affection but Prince Yul is extremely all the time uncomfortable.  Well Yul was asked and commanded with hardest task — not to cry or show emotions of symphathy. PS is not definitely for me the baby daddy. 

Assasination Attempt of VM: was by the King. Oh how I wish he can redeem himself but Queen influence her differently so he is trap again in another web — the queen who wanted his son to be the King. 

@Visually-wandering - Xiumin was asking Kyung Soo to deliver the lines “am I the only one uncomfortable?” He said it so, so shyly “this is uncomfortable.” If not familiar with Exo the group they are extremely savage-playful to each other as but they are extremely supportive of each other their individual activities.  They talked and chat a lot.  With regards to the kiss I think Exo as band will not play this topic on him.  They knew he is sensitive to this topic if ever this happen and he reacted shyly and sweetums it will be a blessing for other boys. Not a fan for long for EXO but Kyung Soo (as actor and brother squad) bias. He as an actor — is all about acting just like his brother squad. 

OST: Gummy + Chen again for OST of a drama! Can they sing together? or have they ever sing together.  Gummy congrats to your marriage with Mr Chocolate-MyVitamin Cho Jung Suk! Waaaah All days he plays guitar and gummy sings. So blessed.  Chen!This cute monster vocalist! 

@Wotad this cable drama for sure is happy ending.  Its not a real Saeguk drama but work of imagination (to make something “right” in bloodbath history). It might have been themed in Joseon setting but it’s still modern day lovestory :). 

Can it be Monday alreay please? 

Edit: TVN released an audio of episode 11. Aren’t they a tease? Grr. Monday, Monday, Monday please. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

what is this about?  edit: they are going to air episodes 1 to 8 rerun continuosly on tvN on 13/10

NJH instagram update

Spoiler

Mr dimples instagram update

Spoiler

zRLuFly.jpg

d0f1bdx.jpg

Spoiler

krpbtsw.jpg

DbXlEOS.jpg

Spoiler

XKbH5qh.jpg

dc gall

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I just managed to catch up with this drama and as a fan of Nam Ji Hyun, I’m totally loving how the drama is going.

NJH always have good chemistry with her co stars but. i have to say her chemistry with Kyungsoo is so far the best one maybe because they match well  age wise   (My second favorite is with Park Hyung sik).

I’m so ready for the angst next week . Bring it on!

Spoiler

DpYj3H5XgAEj2Tc?format=jpg

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Little tidbit.  Ball of fluff is a Pekingnese (lapdog of Chinses royalty).  I burst out laughing when a translation referred to it as a mastiff... :lol:

OMG... mastiff is a big dog :lol:

I used to have a black pekingese, long long long time ago when I was a kid. Then we had a lhasa apso which I think look much alike. Now I just keep a mini pom :wub:

• Like 4