[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

7 hours ago, Fiona0754 said:

As usual, there is at least one more line in the preview at the end of EP11 on air than that shown in youtube.

I watched that in ViuTV (with chinese sub) and let me try to translate it here.

JY: There is no way we could be friends. It's because you are the Crown Prince.

ennuch Jang is saved by JY, and kept in a secret place. JY asked a doctor to heal him.

So please see the extra line in the preview above.

My bad didnt think they part of the same conversation. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, xianyi8 said:

OST 3 Cherry Blossom Love Song by Chen

:bawling:

The lyrics:

백일간의 그 꿈은 그 어떤 날보다 The dream of one hundred days is more than any other day
아름다웠다고 It was beautiful
사랑했었다고 I loved you

:bawling::bawling:

the whole song is perfect

3 hours ago, tianaa said:

wooow such a good stuffs before the heart break and he is all alone again i need to sign my contract too oppa are you still therehappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

95bbb0aceb9a86bd12f442ed624b228ed57ac639

Really really love this kiss gif you posted... I have been staring at it for too long than necessary, lol...

Such sweet and gentle kiss to seal his promise of love to her. :wub:

A natural and proper kiss on the lips by the actors. Unlike many other dramas which just shows lips pressing together. And DO is doing a great job portraying the awkward CP. I love the packing for the trip part. It was so funny to see him parting with his belongings in order to impress his future brother-in-law. 

WD romantic lines from last night episode:

- Shoes are made for a purpose. Wear the shoes I bought you so your feet won't be hurt. 

- Wherever we go to settle down, I'll build you another nice wall.

- You are pretty inside and outside. 

O and they're wearing couple outfit in this episode. ^_^

Writing this while listening to Chen's song TT ... beautiful 

and the cover is pretty as well :wub::wub:

3200463.jpg

cr melon

For me ep 11 had right balance of comedy and emo scenes.

Couldn't stop lol-ing when they were selling the cabinet and argue which clothes WD should take with.

And I was on the verge of tears when they giving gifts, sweets to their friends and passively saying goodbyes. I wanted to hug WD when he encouraged magistrate that he should take the exam. That was so honest and nice of him 

And this scene is sooo sweet, it was simply holding hands but she was leading him like she did when they were kids

kVhongW.gif

cr weibo

I felt sad for the crown princess. The only person she probably ever loved or cared for left her. She must have felt as the loneliest person in the world when she broke down. 

And shoutout to MY's assistant/aide for saving and sticking with him...this brotherhood TT

Does KCE have superpowers? How could he recover so fast haha... he was shot by an arrow in the chest. The same happened to MY and he still recovering (not really well).

Why do I think that he actually does remember?

RLJ4EL.gif

He knows about the fan and that it was a fake. A random military man would not know this since the fan is given by the King.

And here, he tells Village Head Park that he could take the exam and make it to a particular level.

I think that now that WD has been discovered and exposed as LY, he has to go back. And if he goes back with his intact memories, he will most likely be assassinated again.

Best bet is to act as if he still has amnesia and work from the inside.

I really want to know what role will Eunuch Yang play in this? Perhaps exposing that KEC was the one who attempted to murder him and cover it up as suicide? For recognizing that the corpse was not the CP?

I love the insightful sayings that can be found in the drama.

PFVpEB.png
KF5VHn.gif

Proud abo-nim!

1 hour ago, JojoCx3 said:

The lyrics:

백일간의 그 꿈은 그 어떤 날보다 The dream of one hundred days is more than any other day
아름다웠다고 It was beautiful
사랑했었다고 I loved you

:bawling::bawling:

the whole song is perfect

I "loved" you.. which means that he doesnt now? ;p 

If they dont end up together ima be so sad. 

22 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Why do I think that he actually does remember?

He knows about the fan and that it was a fake. A random military man would not know this since the fan is given by the King.

And here, he tells Village Head Park that he could take the exam and make it to a particular level.

I think that now that WD has been discovered and exposed as LY, he has to go back. And if he goes back with his intact memories, he will most likely be assassinated again.

Best bet is to act as if he still has amnesia and work from the inside.

I really want to know what role will Eunuch Yang play in this? Perhaps exposing that KEC was the one who attempted to murder him and cover it up as suicide? For recognizing that the corpse was not the CP?

I love the insightful sayings that can be found in the drama.

Proud abo-nim!

This is what im hoping that he does remember and is playing along. 

I hope that the fact that yool gave her plum blossom shoes instead of ones with cherry blossoms mean they'll end up together at the end...since the former is a symbol of resilience through adversity and the latter fades rather quickly. 

Urghhh... I.Just.Can't.Watch......

EDIT: Just watched the preview - what the heck is that all about!?

Shades of Moonlight in the Clouds when Ra On went into hiding and ever-ready second lead was there to lend a shoulder.

Sigh.... they need to solve the mystery of HS's past quickly. Right now it looks like KEC is holding all the aces since he is aware of HS's real identity.

7 hours ago, tianaa said:

wooow such a good stuffs before the heart break and he is all alone again i need to sign my contract too oppa are you still therehappiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

well am worried when WD finds out about the truth vice premier  will try to kill him againkill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377 and just needs to find his diary..he used to write everything down when he was still in the palace and he wont be the same man if he regains his memory and amnesia doesn't last long the brother will he reach to HS ?

THANK YOU for the kiss gif.... love the small smile lingering after the kiss (^.^)

21 minutes ago, latuadi said:

even seowon prince felt that the way CP see is different, it looks like it is not previous CP.
JJY gave HS a new name to start a new life and forgot all in the past..

Yah he has a haunted and vulnerable look... a lot more humane and compassionate, even to the crown princess he used to spun. He is totally going to do his duty as the father of the child and to his wife... argh i hate the lies KCE fed him... now he's advising CP like he's on his side.. argh that's SO WRONG.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, triplem said:

Mr dimples needs to stick to acting :lol:. NJH is a natural . Best dancer was Lee jun Hyuk ( the officer at the magistrate/ governor office ) . He has swag ! DO of course is the pro 

I can't believe how NJH and DO were so in sync while dancing! How awesome NJH was?! It was a delightful surprise. This young lady has an abundance of talent! I just love her!

15 minutes ago, minsunie said:

looks like next week Mr Dimples will receive an order to look for and protect Yi Suh/Hong Shim, and he will struggle between loyalty to CP and his feelings. This actor is super cute. where has he been all this while??

He was also in Chief Kim! You should watch that drama if you haven't already. 

awwww, i missed the episode live.  RL interruptions............B).  Seems from the comments above it was an angst episode.  My heart for the OTP:bawling:.  waiting for the raw.  

preview for ep.13

Ok, from the preview, both HS and her adopted father request yul to just forget her.  I This is my guess: I think HS is asking Yul if she can enter palace, and he replies nothing is impossible).  Yul is giving orders to JJY to find HS and protect her.  In the meanwhile JJY is asking her to change her name to either Jong shim or Yong shim, whichever name she does not regret.  The vice minister kidnaps HS and LY is asking (must be VM) where is that person?

Edit: written preview for ep.13

OSLVdx8.jpg

Reading recaps on DramaMilk.....kinda made me cry. 

Yeah, I've wanted to smack WD over the head many times but, on the other hand, I feel sorry for him when he is Crown Prince.  What is happening to him because of his father in law is just really wrong.  

And I'm sad for Hong, too.  Now she has lost her home, family, and friends twice in a lifetime.  Yes, I know she has her brother back but she has lost the security she felt with her life in the village.  That is too hard. 

Archived