[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this drama I like and admire the guy in MY's team

He's not only loyal to vice-minister but he is also with MY

it's not the same with the other guy

There's one thing I want to know that : where's Dong-joo ? is he really dead ??

and how is eunnuch Jang too ??!!

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation for ep 12.

KEC: This is your chance. For you to grab the Crown Prince’s heart.
CPess: I pray, that you will love this child. I beg this of you.
Yul: That person, what’s happened to her?
KEC: Since there is something that needs to be determined, immediately bring her to me.
Yul: Haven’t we become friends?
JY: There is no way we could be friends.
Yul: This isn’t something that I got because I wanted it. And it turns out, that what I want I can’t have.

Haven't had a chance to watch ep 11 yet, so will comment on that later. However, from this preview, I guess I had better prepare myself for the angst. Arrgghhh. This is why I don't like to watch kdramas during broadcast. Because, that will be an entire week of sadness before the resolution starts happening. Hopefully, it won't be 2 entire weeks of sadness. :(

WHy is JY saying there is no way they can be friends??

17 minutes ago, Wotad said:

WHy is JY saying there is no way they can be friends??

To the best of my understanding it would be due to these two reasons: 

• because the prince is The Prince and that makes being buddies difficult, especially since JY is merely the son of a concubine (thus lower in class) 
  • because the prince married Hong whom JY is also in love with.

36 minutes ago, thistle said:

To the best of my understanding it would be due to these two reasons: 

• because the prince is The Prince and that makes being buddies difficult, especially since JY is merely the son of a concubine (thus lower in class) 
  • because the prince married Hong whom JY is also in love with.

If its due to the second reason ill be really annoyed because this is such a obvious trope and i hate it. I hope the Prince wakes up soon and starts the fight back against the horrible princess and her father. 

28 minutes ago, Wotad said:

If its due to the second reason ill be really annoyed because this is such a obvious troupe and i hate it. I hope the Prince wakes up soon and starts the fight back against the horrible princess and her father. 

Tropes can be such a pain.  The trope I hate the worst is amnesia.....but, yeah, I'm still watching this show.  :lol:

I am so anxious about how this will end that I have limited my self to only recaps now for the rest of the run of the show. If the ending turns out alright, then I will go back and watch the rest...but my poor heart can't handle all the tension!!!

Poor Prince, MY, HS and CPss! I want everything to be ok in the end, but this set up is seriously a tough cookie to crack! Plus HS is currently kidnapped, Prince has amnesia...is there hope?

8 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

I am so anxious about how this will end that I have limited my self to only recaps now for the rest of the run of the show.

I feel like that, too, with some shows.  The anxiety just gets to be too much.  One thing I do if I can't stand the stress and the not-knowing is to watch with the sound on Mute.  Maybe you could try that?  The sound of the background music can be extra-stressy even when we don't realize it--it's supposed to add to the dramatic tension, and it really does. 

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I liked him.....until he made the villagers try to re-fill that well even though it was impossible.  Then he fell off my Happy List.

:lol: You’re right, he should not have done that. I think that’s him playing the political game rather clumsily. I like that he wants to take on KCE but he can’t do it on his own. I don’t find KCE particularly intelligent/impressive as a character but in the world of 100 Days My Prince he’s the most powerful character.

Hmm...I am still not convinced MY is the baby's daddy.  It is implied but his letter and the return of the red bracelet which we suspected CPrincess gave him didn't seem to say that to me?  It was almost a repeat of what he said to her in the garden when they met secretly.  Maybe he's just a very cryptic man - I mean, his exchange with WD about his identity was just as cryptic :lol:.  He wished her well, he was leaving, he was returning the bracelet which she gave him for protection because she needed it more than he now, he wished that the baby would be healthy... If he really were the father, it's terribly callous of him to refer to the child so dispassionately?  Somehow I get the feeling that this baby was not conceived out of love but maybe out of necessity or part of a plot or was unplanned...just a vibe I get.

OTP moments were to die for in this Ep.  Simple, meaningful, intimate points of connection only the two of them would understand - shared jibes and subtle teasing stemming from a place of comfort (as opposed to WD's verbal expressions discomfort) and safety because both valued the marriage covenant.  I love this about their relationship.  The fact that despite all their disagreements, they never once went straight to, "well, let's just part ways then!".  They decide how to work out their differences within the realm of their marriage covenant.  They didn't view the obstacles as insurmountable and use them as excuses to get out of the 'contract'.

A bit jarring as to the sudden mood change from happy hour at the Festival to dour politics and threat of death within the Palace walls but it had to happen some time for resolution to take place.  But I agree with everyone here that the transitions could have been handled better.

Also it seemed rather odd that Minister Kim and his assassin henchman escaped the other skilled assassins so easily?  Minister Kim seems to be superman.  Whilst WD took a while for his arrow wound to heal (as does MY), Minister Kim copped one too but was back on his feet and good to go almost immediately...minor detail of course to get the story moving along.

And, um...nothing confirmed or even strongly implied MY was the dad??? He just said he hopes she'll give birth to a child that looks like her. That.. doesn't really say anything, lol. Still standing my ground that jung sa yeob is the dad. MY feels more like unrequited love. :p AND PLEASE, A HAPPY ENDING, UGH. The last few episodes are either going to be really amazing and fast-paced, or really frustrating, depending on which conclusion we're going to arrive at...

Ya know...just to throw out a thought on the baby daddy question just for laughs... wouldn't it be funny if JY was the baby daddy? Since he can't recognize people, what if the crown princess in all of this snuck out, had a night on the town with JY and got preggers... he has no clue and is not suspected as a result? ...yeah, that would be interesting, lol

Imagine his horror in finding THAT out!

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

That's probably right. Still, it was a good bit of fun, and D.O. seems relaxed about the whole thing and willing to go along. He is a definitely a super sweet guy. I haven't actually listened to or watched too much EXO, but I've been looking up some of their MV's because of D.O. :)

Me too!

5 hours ago, diane90 said:

There's one thing I want to know that : where's Dong-joo ? is he really dead ??

Yes he is really dead. Body discovered and buried as the CP.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Also it seemed rather odd that Minister Kim and his assassin henchman escaped the other skilled assassins so easily?  Minister Kim seems to be superman.  Whilst WD took a while for his arrow wound to heal (as does MY), Minister Kim copped one too but was back on his feet and good to go almost immediately...minor detail of course to get the story moving along.

Agree. Assassin like MY (younger too) took so long to recover and yet KCE was fighting for his life and alive and well to start scheming and plotting. I don't understand as well, but maybe later we'll get to see what happened when that sword almost strike him and the scene was cut off. Maybe he can only be brought down by his own daughter's. Like she was found out to be pregnant with another man, then he would begged for her life in exchange with his own...

And, I'm not understanding the logic of his politicking as well. He wants to be in charge of the country, yet he isn't really doing anything "evil" as in making clear maneuvers to benefit himself. The only one we were shown was the trading thing that he ordered his minister not to let the King see. Putting his grandson on the throne? Hm, by the time grandson is born and old enough, he would be too old already. Just a power hungry person, I think...

56 minutes ago, guinearoyal said:

Ya know...just to throw out a thought on the baby daddy question just for laughs... wouldn't it be funny if JY was the baby daddy? Since he can't recognize people, what if the crown princess in all of this snuck out, had a night on the town with JY and got preggers... he has no clue and is not suspected as a result? ...yeah, that would be interesting, lol

Imagine his horror in finding THAT out!

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

What if crown princess was never really preggers ??? That would be the best troll!

Creative speculations on the CPss, you both!! :lol:

And I'm sorry that in my excitement to claim MY as the daddy, everyone seems to be confused about it. Yeah, it wasn't crystal clear that he is (hey, I was watching raw :P) but I'm going to still think that he is. No reason for CPss to have such reaction knowing he's leaving.

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I think he has too much honor to sleep with, impregnate and leave a woman. Much less the Crown Princess.

This true, but seeing it another way, I think the CPss will not just let any man touch and impregnate her unless it is someone she completely trusts, and loves. She gives off the sense of being too "high and noble" that way. Also another reason I thought he might be the father is the way KCE still treats him well despite MY wanting to leave. Maybe deep down he knows that CPss loves MY and suspects as well that MY is the father. He allowed him to be treated at his home and even sent the other assassin to fetch him away when his own life is in danger. But, I could be wrong in that he still keeps MY for a purpose, not for the purpose of saving him. He probably knew about MY being the brother of CP's wife in the village?

Archived