Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

And one last thing of note.  Standing ovation for WD/LY please for being man of the moment...currently sitting in 1st place by a mile in my "esteemed Men of Joseon time" ladder.  Notice how despite the betrayal, he stays level headed, measured in his response, utilizing logic and intellect to rationalize and build his arguments (Is he Vulcan by any chance?) with his characteristic 'O Ho' punctuating his punchlines.  No ranting, no wallowing, no woe is me, no fault finding, no reflexive outburst of anger.  He takes charge AND he takes responsibility for solving the problem even if it wasn't his to begin with.

"You started this marriage, only I can end it.  Before I end it, you are my wife and I am your husband"

He restates the rules.  He is not throwing in the towel yet despite the betrayal.  He doesn't play the blame game.  He doesn't tell her to grovel and make up for the mess.  He doesn't make her feel like she has to fix it on her own.  He owns it as her husband and takes the responsibility of trying to work out a solution.  He is the master of his own destiny.  He is a man of moral fiber and a leader willing to take the bullets of his wife's failings.  Definitely a King worth following. :wub:

Gosh, I'm in love with this post. 

You're definitely described my feeling and thoughts after I saw that scene. What a mature kdrama man, also mature Prince in kdramaland. I can say WD is a rare kind of character in kdrama.

Enough cheesiness, warm and melted. It's a grandeur feeling of love #wthamisaying (^^)

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh that’s why english sub version is released faster...i didn’t know it was a pre produced drama....thanks!

• Like 7

11 hours ago, dito said:

Hair tied up in a bun like HS's is now is sign of married woman

while unmarried women wear their hair... like this....

I'm waiting for the bromance too.....love triangles are too frustrating if they drag them out. 

It is interesting to note that she put up her hair when she was a kid after she lend her ribbon to treat his wound. It is as though she already claimed taken? He was smitten when she used a branch to hold her hair up.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, hallee said:

Oh that’s why english sub version is released faster...i didn’t know it was a pre produced drama....thanks!

Doesn't have anything to do with the drama being pre-produced though unfortunately. I think VIU is providing the English subs and to be honest those subtitles are not really good qualitywise. So that's probably why they're so quick to release the subs. :)

• Like 7

Mr Dimples and his cringe worthy lines....Haha

uKiUTM.gif

So... I feel that WD has not regained his memory but he knows more now about the situation from MY.

Still don't know if MY can be absolved from attempting to kill the CP (under orders).

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

LOL :D:D waddle waddle

wCYCF7F.gif

I finished the episode with subs. 

Just wanna say how well Kim JaeYoung(?) is playing MY given how minor his role is and how less screen time he has. But he shines in every second he appears ㅠㅠ  I want to have a satisfying ending for MY 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

@nrllee *vulcan salute*

arent they also known to be very good with their hands? 

I detest waiting for subs and having to miss out on all the fun discussions you all are having...

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, rocat said:

@nrllee *vulcan salute*

arent they also known to be very good with their hands? 

I detest waiting for subs and having to miss out on all the fun discussions you all are having...

Indeed they are (good with their hands)...One Vulcan mind meld coming right up... Wait for it... you can join us telepathically then. :lol:

• LOL 6

I might be able to live stream too tonight because of a cancelled plan. So appreciate if anyone can PM me link. Hopefully if streaming is good, I can help with live recap...

• Like 3

Awww it finally raineddd !!! They are seeking shelter. He asks her about her family. He says he can't remember his past :o

• Like 7

Ep.10 started, but no sound? When earlier there was sound...

It is raining, HS and WD took shelter... I think in the famous mill.

After much talking, WD back-hugged HS.

King came out and happy that it is raining. Went inside, Queen is sick. Pretending?

• Like 6

[100 Days My Prince] Ep 9 Do Kyung Soo kisses Nam Ji Hyun after coming back from Hanyang

100days.png

Article: Naver '100 Days My Prince' Do Kyung Soo  Nam Ji Hyun, "You are my woman, and I am your husband" 

• Jung Je Yoon (Kim Sun Ho) becomes a magistrate at Hongshim's village. 
  • Won Deuk (Do Kyung Soo) meets Jung Je Yoon, but both did not recognize each other. 
  • Won Deuk takes the opportunity to go to Hanyang with Goo Dol (Kim Ki Dol) to try and recover his memories. 
  • Jung Je Yoon recognizes Hongshim (Nam Ji Hyun) and finds out that she is married. 
  • Hongshim's brother, Moo Yeon (Kim Jae Young) finds Won Deuk and attempts to kill him. He asks Moo Yeon what is his identity. 
  • Won Deuk comes back to Hongshim and kisses her. 

1. [+207,-2]
His voice is so cool.  ㅠㅠㅠ This drama is seriously interesting.  ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+97,-1]
The role Won Deuk really fits him well every time I see it. ❤️

3. [+71,-1]
Why are the two so good at acting? Really like it. 

4. [+66,-1]
Silly Magistrate~~ No matter how much he can't recognize people because of his illness, how can he not recognize the Crown Prince? 

5. [+58,-0]
Every time Do Kyung Soo says that line, he was so cute^^ 

6. [+19,-0] 
Should I join Do Kyung Soo's fan club at this age?  He's so handsome. ㅠ His voice is good too. ㅠㅠ

7. [+17,-0]
What did Hongshim's brother tell him? Did he say he's the crown prince?? Did he recover his memories, that's why he kissed Hongshim?!!!!!! 

8. [+13,-0]
Ah, my heart is throbbing. ^^♡♡

Spoiler

100daysmyprince.png

A

rticle: Naver '100 Days My Prince' Do Kyung Soo comes back from Hanyang… Kiss with Nam Ji Hyun 

1. [+1755,-21]
What's this? Why is Do Kyung Soo doing so well? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1575,-16]
I feel like Won Deuk has recovered his memories, but he is hiding it for now. 

3. [+844,-9]
Ha, seriously, I really like that the development is fast. ㅠㅠㅠ I'm going to be a first broadcast killer tomorrow for sure. ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+800,-57]
The OST, Jong Dae, is that you..? 

5. [+535,-6]
Won Deuk-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  You really match it so well....... ㅠㅠ

6. [+254,-2]
At that time, kissing in the middle of the roads. Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable now.... 

7. [+243,-3]
Watching this makes me become a fan of Do Kyung Soo.

cr
  • Like 6

King and Queen had a talk.

Finally, sound is back.

MY is still on the ground, with sword at the side of his neck, something read at his wrist. Don't know if he is alive or not.

Back to WD and HS, then HS went inside. WD flashback to fight with MY.

• Like 4

Screen froze. When it came back, KCE with two of MY's friends. It seems one of them confessed something to him. KCE went to CPss room and said something to her.

WD and HS back in his room. HS laid out the mattress for him. WD sat down and opened both his arms like asking for a hug but HS sat far away from him, not on the mattress.

• Like 6