[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

I don't think that DW knew who he was when he came back from Seoul (modern name). I think that WD remembered who he was when SD shot the arrow at him.  He remembered being presented with the arrows and other palace scenes.  He was able to figure out he was the CP by putting together his scattered memories, along with the fact the SH's brother told him that people thought he was dead and if he came back many would loose their lives.   Why would he choose to continue to live as WD?  One he wants to be by SH's side and two, he does not want people to loose their lives.  His only option at this point would be to assume WD's identity and live happily with Hong.  Since he realizes that he is the target of an assassination attempt, he would not be safe in the palace.  Therefore, he needs time to figure out who is behind the attempts on his life, develop a strategy, and find allies if he hopes to live.  WD knows that eventually he has to resume his role as CP and go back to the palace because of the chaos and corruption abound in the palace and his father, the King is in danger.  As WD he also has had an opportunity to experience how the citizens live and what they think of the CP; therefore, he needs to make changes to ease their burden.   I look at episode 11 as the second half of the story where CP has to take charge and clean house.   

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next week episode will be heartbreaking :bawling: I think he will move back to palace. 

Just when these two have feelings for each other, they have to part :bawling:

Btw, if WD regains his memories back, will he recognize HS as the girl he met in his childhood? 

This ahjusshi is thanking the fans for the 10% ratings.

cr: as tagged

Spoiler

upRjySP.jpg

Related article:

https://news.nate.com/view/20181011n12328

(naver translation)

Lee Jun-hyuk, who is causing the viewers to laugh at every scene, is now positioned as a unique character in the drama

Lee also proved his popularity by placing third after Do Kyung-soo and Nam Ji-hyun in the 2017 TVN Joyful Show 2018 poll, which runs through August 14.

edit:

The small boy Mok Goo instagram update

Spoiler

NroJM4G.jpg

:kiss_wink:

QBsZRXV.jpg

Spoiler

3CCLBOz.jpg

V8IvEM2.jpg

dY15ve8.jpg

938FSyq.jpg

She is so cool and relaxed after the kiss scene.  She is such a good professional:love: and shows her experience, WOW!!!! 

Spoiler

NMBpwku.gif

Cutie HS!!!! from the preview of ep.11

Spoiler

FKHE14N.gif

I dont think this is NJH.  Its a stunt woman.  But wow!!! Even then its a difficult scene

Spoiler

O6uk2TC.gif

beautiful bouquet from the husband to his lovely wife

Spoiler

7WfsEyt.jpg

cr: dc gall

3 hours ago, Wotad said:

100 days my prince i just started but judging from the name i guess a sad ending? 

100 days my prince is basically the girl saying they were together for 100 days and that was it? 

We don't know what kind of ending we'll have. But judging from the tone so far, we should get a happy ending. Don't take my words for it though lol....

I wanna pet that dog!!! It's so cute!!!

Haha!

Re: Ledger: I’ve been looking where the ledger was from to fill the gap. Haha I found it in episode six where three people came to request help from WD to read something for them. When he first saw it his eyes was so eyeing hard; probably he read it immediately. He almost missed it if HS hadn’t tell him to not to exploit the poor. I am trying to patch some details. 

Prosopagnosia: The writernim is 100% correct that New Magistrate will not recognize the prince or anyone at all. But writernim is incorrect that He can remember Hong Shim from near or far because a person of this illness cannot even recognize its own but anyone of this illness has high ability to distinguish voices and color; high ability in decision making and judgement. Opposite of this illness is super recognizers that actually exist that’s why CCTV face recognizers/profilers was developed. 

Prince Saewon: He is extremely fond of Crowned Princess as he is extremely fond of the Yul.  He is longing for his affection but Prince Yul is extremely all the time uncomfortable.  Well Yul was asked and commanded with hardest task — not to cry or show emotions of symphathy. PS is not definitely for me the baby daddy. 

Assasination Attempt of VM: was by the King. Oh how I wish he can redeem himself but Queen influence her differently so he is trap again in another web — the queen who wanted his son to be the King. 

@Visually-wandering - Xiumin was asking Kyung Soo to deliver the lines “am I the only one uncomfortable?” He said it so, so shyly “this is uncomfortable.” If not familiar with Exo the group they are extremely savage-playful to each other as but they are extremely supportive of each other their individual activities.  They talked and chat a lot.  With regards to the kiss I think Exo as band will not play this topic on him.  They knew he is sensitive to this topic if ever this happen and he reacted shyly and sweetums it will be a blessing for other boys. Not a fan for long for EXO but Kyung Soo (as actor and brother squad) bias. He as an actor — is all about acting just like his brother squad. 

OST: Gummy + Chen again for OST of a drama! Can they sing together? or have they ever sing together.  Gummy congrats to your marriage with Mr Chocolate-MyVitamin Cho Jung Suk! Waaaah All days he plays guitar and gummy sings. So blessed.  Chen!This cute monster vocalist! 

@Wotad this cable drama for sure is happy ending.  Its not a real Saeguk drama but work of imagination (to make something “right” in bloodbath history). It might have been themed in Joseon setting but it’s still modern day lovestory :). 

Can it be Monday alreay please? 

Edit: TVN released an audio of episode 11. Aren’t they a tease? Grr. Monday, Monday, Monday please. 

I just managed to catch up with this drama and as a fan of Nam Ji Hyun, I’m totally loving how the drama is going.

NJH always have good chemistry with her co stars but. i have to say her chemistry with Kyungsoo is so far the best one maybe because they match well  age wise   (My second favorite is with Park Hyung sik).

I’m so ready for the angst next week . Bring it on!

Spoiler

DpYj3H5XgAEj2Tc?format=jpg

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Little tidbit.  Ball of fluff is a Pekingnese (lapdog of Chinses royalty).  I burst out laughing when a translation referred to it as a mastiff... :lol:

OMG... mastiff is a big dog :lol:

I used to have a black pekingese, long long long time ago when I was a kid. Then we had a lhasa apso which I think look much alike. Now I just keep a mini pom :wub:

I have the impression that LY will return to the palace because the Vice-Minister KEC will bring him back. Since the King tried to have him killed, he can only save his skin if he shows that LY is still alive. Then he can try to frame the Queen. Notice that she did use the King to get rid of KEC so that her son SW would become the next Crown Prince. But in my opinion, LY is well aware that KEC is just using him. He still needs to find a proof that KEC was the one who ordered his assassination. As for the Queen, I hope she loses everything... just like KEC. Both are truly cunning and cold-hearted.

Archived