[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HS sneaking into Park's house. Park is with the dog in his lap but dozing off. HS tried to lure the dog away from Park with food.... Dog-napping successful! Park woke up and panicked.

HS running away with dog, bumped into WD, dropped the bag with dog... Dog ran away while HS trying to explain to WD. Oh no....

Park giving orders to find his precious dog.

Lagging.

Official Park with Dimples talking. Park came running asking for help from Dimples that his dog is missing. Turned out that the dog isn't a gift after all.. but something else that made Park really worried. Dimples assured him don't worry...

Dimples waiting somewhere, for HS it seems, but WD is the one who appear instead. HS came later and apologized that she lost the dog. Dimples asked her to lead him where she lost the dog. As they were leaving, WD said he will come along.

A trap is set for the dog. Both WD and Dimples keeping watch by the side. They talked, a lot... why Dimples still not recognizing CP??? but it seems that he's starting to recognize something familiar. But dog came. WD stopped him. They were able to trap the dog.

AWWW WD and Mr dimple bonding as they couch in hiding to trap the dog. 

"Have I met you before? You sound familiar. " 

Yeah Dog brothers unite. 

Oh no WD is gonna be the target for the arrow? O_O Will this trigger his memories ?? (I hope so ):o

They had another talk. Sorry can't really understand but Dimples did apologize for something.

KCE and another minister talking. Another minister came in to tell KCE something.

KSJ telling a tale to a group of maids. Caught by KCE. All shocked.

Park prepared a feast for Dimples outdoor. WD was there. It's the arrow shooting scene. WD was asked to hold up the plate. Dimples aiming. Oh gosh... I can't watch.

Noooo, Park took over the arrow. He missed luckily, but WD remembered the shooting of nurse as his arrow zipped by.

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Screen froze. When it came back, KCE with two of MY's friends. It seems one of them confessed something to him. KCE went to CPss room and said something to her.

WD and HS back in his room. HS laid out the mattress for him. WD sat down and opened both his arms like asking for a hug but HS sat far away from him, not on the mattress.

hahaha, anything happen? HS run away for the second times....or 

Looks like WD remembers. In time too, the evil minister has realised he is alive and is headed to the village.

I love how HS's father may seem selfish to want to keep WD ignorant but he truly loves HS and likes WD as a son-in-law.

KCE hit KSJ for what he did. I think he knows Seja is alive. He went to the locked room, said something to him. Went to MY's room, told the other man to go to village. All these while MY still unconscious.

Back to shooting range. WD is stunned on his knees. Official Park ran to him worriedly and helped him up. He walked slowly to the bin of arrows. Screen lag...

HS and Dad at home. Dad so happy about WD. HS asking whether he like WD so much. Dad asked when will HS leave with brother, whether WD knows. KN ran over to tell them about what happened to WD.

HS came and demanded to Dimples where her hubby is. Scolded Dimples for what he did to WD. Gisaeng came and scolded HS. Lagging.... HS, dad, DG and KN all frantically looking all over for WD. Dad asked HS to go home and wait for WD.

The gisaeng has come to report to Mr Dimples.

And evil minister is ambushed by a team of assassins.

I think WD knows everything but still pretending

IS that Chen's voice in the OST??!! Omo!

And he goes back to the palace. Seeing his tears and seeing HS clutching the embroidered shoes to her chest, I started crying too.

WIll prepare tissues for next week. :tears:

Gisaeng told Dimples what she heard, that CPss baby isn't CP's. Official Park came in and handed something to Dimples. It has WD's signature. Dimples remembered the same handwriting with CP's. The character Won was written in the riddle CP gave in first episode.

HS came home to find WD at home. She scolded WD for playing with his life to get some money.

They talked about whether he got his memory back so why is he back here. HS told WD about her brother. Tears in her eyes. WD hugged HS.

End.

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Classic K-drama -

You realise you are in love and now you have to part.

PS - any ideas on who has an assassin team? The King? The Queen? The Crown Princess?

Maybe it's the King that would be the best plot twist

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

The gisaeng has come to report to Mr Dimples.

And evil minister is ambushed by a team of assassins.

I think WD knows everything but still pretending

IS that Chen's voice in the OST??!! Omo!

And he goes back to the palace. Seeing his tears and seeing HS clutching the embroidered shoes to her chest, I started crying too.

WIll prepare tissues for next week. :tears:

Arhhhhh the preview.... nooooooooooo. His tears....

8 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Classic K-drama -

You realise you are in love and now you have to part.

PS - any ideas on who has an assassin team? The King? The Queen? The Crown Princess?

I am guessing probably the Queen? Maybe later on it turns out that KCE wasn't that much of a threat, and the Queen was the one they really have to fight.... I don't know.... There are things happening that seems not of KCE's doing. Could the CPss and Grand Prince have planned something themselves?

I missed the preview. Screen froze.... So finally CP remembered and back to palace? I guess it's about time....

1 minute ago, Nixesty said:

Maybe it's the King that would be the best plot twist

it's the king i think he ordered KCE's assassination to the the secretary (the half brother who is working for the queen)

Thank God too bec He was on the way to Songjoo to find and kill our CP

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I missed the preview. Screen froze.... So finally CP remembered and back to palace? I guess it's about time....

Me too my screen froze, and  i couldnt  watch the last 10 minutes.:crazy:

Did he get his memory back???? OUr love birds have to part now?????:bawling:

When  he called her "hong shim ah", i was taken aback more than hong shimie.  wow!!!!!! DKS FTW!!!!! He has proved he is a lead material.  Fighting!!!! The stares and the expressions  from his face, wow!!!!! :thumbsup:.  I am really falling for both WD and KS!!!!!!:tounge_wink:

EDIT:

are we going into melo now????:wacko:

SqxDujG.gif

6z1azde.gif

cr: dc gall

Archived