[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

I'm gonna throw it out there...why they gotta make YQT all nakey like that laying on the bed :bawling: They should at least put a shirt on him. Poor guy..dead and naked. :P

LOL but it's important you know, we need to see his body~ for research purposes ? :P

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • LOL 5

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Nie Chuyin dare to bullying FJ..that bc he didn't know that the Almighty Donghua Dijun is FJ's husband..serve him right..:)

YES! Hahahaha

I was LOLing hard when I read that part in the book. Like dude, you may think you can pick on her but she got a secret weapon HAHAHA

Especially after Dijun refuted his excuse. It's like seeing a bully get served his humble pie :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

YES! Hahahaha

I was LOLing hard when I read that part in the book. Like dude, you may think you can pick on her but she got a secret weapon HAHAHA

Especially after Dijun refuted his excuse. It's like seeing a bully get served his humble pie :joy:

Donghua is like "Yo kid you need to go back to kindergarten and start learning how to bully people again" :joy:

• LOL 4

Last weeks episodes are what I’ve been waiting for forever. And the trailers for this week gives me life. They should’ve started here honestly.

I just realized something too, the drama is technically fitting in PB the novel in 35 episodes. I actually think that might be a good pace. We are just getting started with all the great scenes to come too. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

I'm gonna throw it out there...why they gotta make YQT all nakey like that laying on the bed :bawling: They should at least put a shirt on him. Poor guy..dead and naked. :P

I...... I dont even notice that... hmmm you must be,..................very observant!!! Hahaha :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

LOL but it's important you know, we need to see his body~ for research purposes :P

Aiyaaaa... i'm asking you, are you a disciple of our shameless emperor??

MI8SNrY.gif%20

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Btw, I counted at least 12 ppl from Jaywalk starring in PB. Yang Mi is a good boss.

Yangmi is not only good boss, but also a very supportive one, she's willing to cameo in her artists' drama.. gotta love her :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I was concerned about it too at first, but the again I guess it was to emphasize its importance (the stab wound, not the naked body :P )

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

YES! Hahahaha

One of my favourite part..how can he even think trying to maneuver DH's intelligentness..Nie Chunyin doesn't stand a chance..

And before that part i love how everyone reacted to the news... FJ status that ..the Young Queen of Qingqiu is already married..even her family doesn't know.

FJ's family's reactions to the news..comically priceless.:joy:

Bai Zhi( Grandfather) hand stilled on the tea table, High deity Zhe Yan's face froze in shock. Elderly Fairy Fumi's (grandmother) mouth dropped open, High deity Bai Yi ( Father) almost fell off his seat and High deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Ye Hua. " she married? To whom? Since when?".Lord Ye Hua prudently replied ." It must be it if Hanshan Zhenren ( immortal work at marriage registry )says it is".

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

One of my favourite part..how can he even think trying to maneuver DH's intelligentness..Nie Chunyin doesn't stand a chance..

And before that part i love how everyone reacted to the news... FJ status that ..the Young Queen of Qingqiu is already married..even her family doesn't know.

FJ's family's reactions to the news..comically priceless.:joy:

Bai Zhi( Grandfather) hand stilled on the tea table, High deity Zhe Yan's face froze in shock. Elderly Fairy Fumi's (grandmother) mouth dropped open, High deity Bai Yi ( Father) almost fell off his seat and High deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Ye Hua. " she married? To whom? Since when?".Lord Ye Hua prudently replied ." It must be it if Hanshan Zhenren ( immortal work at marriage registry )says it is".

Yes, I really like this part of the book. I want to see this scene so bad hahaha

I wonder how they'll adjust it since Yehua definitely won't be there, and not sure if Yang Mi's cameo also extend to this part. Guessing it will be BaiZhen and ZheYan taking the dialogues lol.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I don't mind that view. Frankly I only noticed how well bode YQT is when I watched it the 2and time ... look at his chest! What a fine specimen.  :naughty: (there is no drool emoji .. haiz)

If not for that scene, one can't tell he got a hot bode under those military clothes. Thank u producer n director for that shot.

• LOL 2

43 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

Heres a vid with the bath scene. Shows a bit more than what is in the preview for ep 25. :wub: DJ is so shameless the way he looks at FJ hehehe :lol: . I cant wait till thurs to see this scene.

Bath Scene

GYAHHHH WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME he doesnt have to do anything but blink and I'm in love lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Guys, what do you think? I'm getting nervous, anyone came upon any sort of evidence?

Ohhhh. I heard of the fans being unhappy and maybe this rumor can help Diri negotiate for more control vs leaving all together. But it is up to her and let’s see. 

• Sad 1

Ahahahaha, right on point :D

A certain day, after little dough read an ancient book, he went and asked Lian Song:

Little dough: “3rd grandpa, what do you think are the four artifacts in the ‘Three Lives’ (San Sheng) world?”

Lian Song took his fan and tapped the palm of the hand, in deep thought:

“Well, it should be Bai Qian’s fan, Ye Hua’s sword, Feng Jiu’s fur and Dong Hua’s thick-skinned face.”

• LOL 10