[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

@sssf, I searched it for you:

Reveal hidden contents

Liansong hesitated before continuing.  “According to Siming, Fengjiu traded her fur with the Black Demon Lord, Nie Chuyin, in order to help you.  After coming into possession of her fur, he let her borrow a temporary red coat to wear.”  He studied Donghua as he told him, “This event happened precisely 305 years ago.” 
Donghua was seemingly surprised.  The hand which placed the stone on the chessboard remained frozen in its spot.  “Do you mean to say the baby fox I lost was Xiao Bai?” 
Liansong poured more tea, took a sip, and went on.  “I heard you saved her life once when she was young.  Thereafter, she could not forget you.  More than seven hundred years ago when Taichen Palace was looking for helpers, she asked Siming to bring her into your palace as a maidservant.  But for some reason, you never paid any attention to her.  Later when she heard you were imprisoned inside the Wicked Lotus Sphere, she went to save you and turned into the baby fox that stayed by your side, likely hoping she could move your heart.  But afterward, you intended to marry Jiheng...” At this point, he glanced to Donghua who was enduring emotional shocks and hesitatingly continued, “Is it true that before your wedding with Jiheng, she made Jiheng injured and you ordered Zhonglin to lock her up, then neglected her for a long time?”  After seeing Donghua frowningly nodded, he went on, “It was said that Zhonglin took pity on her and let her out.  After which she was tortured by Jiheng's snow lion and almost lost her life.  Luckily, she was saved by Siming.  When Siming was drunk, he lamented that she was gravely injured at that time.  It took three days of bed rest in his estate for her to wake up.  But you didn't care at all, didn't go to look for her, thus she was heartbroken and went back to Qingqiu.”  Then he resumed lamenting, “No wonder you searched every corner from Heaven to Earth but still could not find her.  It had felt strange to me too, how she had gone missing without a trace.”  Then he added, “I mulled over these things and could guess you were not aware of any of them.  Your relationship seems to be going well these days, but there may still be misunderstandings Fengjiu has toward you.” 

It's on page 310 of Book 1.

Thank you 

One of my favourite part..this is when DH was wounded after a fight with MiaoLuo with FJ assist. He say he was wounded but FJ did not believe him bc not likely a hero like him to be so frankly about being hurt..(actually he just wants to be pampered and indulged by FJ).:P

" There are many heroes i know, my uncle in law for example, no matter how grave his injuries are.. he always tries to hide it from my Aunt. My father too, never lets mother know of his injuries. Even the flamboyant Zhe Yan quietly hides from little uncle whenever he get hurt. But your action is something I've never encountered".

DH casually watched her as she clumsily wrapped his wound and patiently explained to her.

"Ah, that's because compared to them I'm a weak hero",:lol: 

For those who read the books know the rest of the story ..at the end DH resting his head on FJ's lap until both of them fell asleep..and FJ turned to her original form..a baby fox bc she was comfortably warmed...the next day when FJ wake up she sees Xiao Yan with his hands bandaged..why? Bc when Xiao Yan fondle baby fox not knowing it was FJ..DH got irritated and mad ..he wounded Xiao Yan hand..and gave a warning he can't come any close to FJ no less than three paces..

Talk about DH's jealously...:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

@orenji_neko true. I always admire people who are able to speak many languages, not like me :lol: even i'm glad that you guys can understand limited english:sweatingbullets:

@jimmylyne DH is........ something :lol: he's so possessive toward FJ other characters don't dare to provoke him.. i remember xiao yan thinks it's better for FJ's fanboy MengShao to stop worshipping FJ, Su Moye also didnt dare to tell DH that he and other people got to have FJ's toffees too. Anyway, DH and FJ's toffees have special relationships, DH even shamelessly flaunt the toffees to LS during FJ's Bingcang.. 

• Like 2

Ah Li :

"i always see brother DH, erm..uncle, erm..grandpa holding a Buddhist sutra while he goes fishing.  It's seem as easy as pie"

FJ went silent,  at length she sincerely praise "....what a real weirdo".

DH :

"I lost a handkerchief,  I've been looking for it the past few day"

Liansong :

" but isn't this style what the ladies use..why are you...?

DH with utter serenity folded the handkerchief into his sleeve

" l heard i was a weirdo,  what's so strange about a weirdo using a lady's handkerchief?"

• LOL 13

18 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Ah Li :

"i always see brother DH, erm..uncle, erm..grandpa holding a Buddhist sutra while he goes fishing.  It's seem as easy as pie"

FJ went silent,  at length she sincerely praise "....what a real weirdo".

DH :

"I lost a handkerchief,  I've been looking for it the past few day"

Liansong :

" but isn't this style what the ladies use..why are you...?

DH with utter serenity folded the handkerchief into his sleeve

" l heard i was a weirdo,  what's so strange about a weirdo using a lady's handkerchief?"

A Li is wise beyond his age.. he always by instinct call DH as gege first... well DH is ofc A Li's equal, since he marries A Li's cousin... BUT, BUT... but Yehua used to call DH as uncle, and FJ's grandfather is DH's classmate.... aaaaargh I'm confuse now...2rYxJbo.gif%20

:lol::lol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, memine said:

@jimmylyne DH is........ something :lol: he's so possessive toward FJ other characters don't dare to provoke him.. i remember xiao yan thinks it's better for FJ's fanboy MengShao to stop worshipping FJ, Su Moye also didnt dare to tell DH that he and other people got to have FJ's toffees too. Anyway, DH and FJ's toffees have special relationships, DH even shamelessly flaunt the toffees to LS during FJ's Bingcang.. 

I love his possessiveness..adorable cute..

Waiting for "Flying vessel incident ".. poor Xiao Yan...again???

Liansong and FJ making a bet, FJ will make sweet and sour fish for Liansong if  he win the bet.

Liansong:

" Although the bet is guite fair, thinking of your situation, I'll probably win"

Liansong tapped his fan and said 

" Actually it may not be good if i win. If i eat your sweet and sour fish, with DH's jealously, It'd be strange if he didn't make me spit it all out".

FJ says Liansong is exaggerated...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, memine said:

A Li is wise beyond his age.. he always by instinct call DH as gege first... well DH is ofc A Li's equal, since he marries A Li's cousin... BUT, BUT... but Yehua used to call DH as uncle, and FJ's grandfather is DH's classmate.... aaaaargh I'm confuse now...2rYxJbo.gif%20

:lol::lol:

IKR..adorable little dough..

His father corrected him.. arched his eyebrow and said  " when i was little i called DH uncle".

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, sssf said:

Does the book go through when FJ and DJ has the baby? Hahaha ... if so which page? ... or did they magically had the child ? 

Spoiler

hhmmm...the first time FJ consummates with someone is ....

DJ as Xize (pg 272). Then when they finally left Aranya's dream, FJ woke up and found herself next to DJ. She thought it was a dream but it wasn't..."When he (DJ) knew what he was doing, he found himself kissing her (FJ) again. She also slowly slid her arms around his neck. The floral scent intensified in the room. Even the moonlight seemed to have picked up some of this fragrance." (p.357)

... So, nothing specified but I think we can assume something happened.

Then on pg 415, they spent 10 days in DJ's residence in the holy Blue Sea, just after the binchang ceremony and before their purported wedding. Nothing specific was said but presumably out of 10 days, they possibly wouldn't have remained chaste. We can but guess.... :naughty:

Finally on pg 431, FJ finds out from Zheyan that she is with child.

Zheyan had stepped one foot over the doorway by the time he heard her. He turned back and sighed, “I've heard about you and Donghua from your uncle. I'm not even sure whether this matter is good for you or not at this point.” He seemed to struggle for a decision before finally saying, “It's prenatal medicine. You're with child.”

• Like 7

1 hour ago, memine said:

Cute Emperor 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4470879804728956

Fan edit is even cuter

Oh my gosh!!! I can totally understand FJ when she wails HOW CAN ANYONE DENY HIM ANYTHING QAQ 

It's hilarious how DH is the only one allowed to "bully" her xD - if anyone else so much as touches her hmmpf they're as well as dead lol (same goes for how DH is the only one allowed to receive her gifts of food xD)

Vengo is sooooooo perfect as Donghua <3 my one and only forever Dijun~ he's so many things at once - cold, sarcastic, shameless, and tricky as DH, yet soo adorable, humorous, and loyal to love as puppy-eyed XR, and mature, fun and witty as well in real life~ 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Hey all! Just read an article a out the bts of Elod. It said something about outtakes because of dilraba's growling stomach.... Anyway, anyone have a clip of that? Vid won't play for me.... 

It's from a scene in the mortal realm. Vengo predicted sagely that since this scene was NG (they had laughed in this scene), they would keep NG-ing. 

You're welcome! 

• LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, olivialai said:

It's hilarious how DH is the only one allowed to "bully" her xD - if anyone else so much as touches her hmmpf they're as well as dead lol (same goes for how DH is the only one allowed to receive her gifts of food xD)

@olivialai who would dare to bully FJ tbh? Even if without DH, bullying FJ means to also provoke Bai Clan, there are Qingqiu Emperor, BaiQian (which would then provoke Yehua), BaiZhen&Zheyan, then there are also ChengYu and Siming... and most importantly messing with FJ is the same with messing with DH. (shaking :lol: )

14 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

At the gate of the palace. Dijun pass by sing Ming and he pat sing Ming shoulder, what is that all about?

This is my  personal interpretation, since DH doesn't know their 'history' yet, he only assumes that what FJ said (she can't take revenge for siming if DH is the one plays trick on him) is base on Siming's story/info to FJ. He pats SM shoulder as a subtly scolding him for being 'gossip person'.. just my 2 cents

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Well, as the mini specials go, sometimes there are exceptions :D

Children, what gifts have you prepared to give on Father’s day?

Little dough: I... I... I made a big decision today. I will let father lord have mommy for today.

Su Chen: I... I... I made a big decision today. I will help father lord feed Xiao Huang today.

Gun Gun: I... I... I also made a major decision today. I will help father lord bully mommy today.

Feng Jiu: Bai Gun Gun...

• LOL 8

43 minutes ago, memine said:

@olivialai who would dare to bully FJ tbh? Even if without DH, bullying FJ means to also provoke Bai Clan, there are Qingqiu Emperor, BaiQian (which would then provoke Yehua), BaiZhen&Zheyan, then there are also ChengYu and Siming... and most importantly messing with FJ is the same with messing with DH. (shaking :lol: )

LOL only someone thick faced like Nie Chuyin dare to bully FJ. But lucky Dijun is even more thickfaced :lol: (I'm talking about what happen in FJ's Bingcang ceremony of course)

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Well, as the mini specials go, sometimes there are exceptions :D

Children, what gifts have you prepared to give on Father’s day?

Little dough: I... I... I made a big decision today. I will let father lord have mommy for today.

Su Chen: I... I... I made a big decision today. I will help father lord feed Xiao Huang today.

Gun Gun: I... I... I also made a major decision today. I will help father lord bully mommy today.

Feng Jiu: Bai Gun Gun...

Bai GunGun...like father like son..:lol: 

He was just a 197 yrs old ..yet he is so brilliant and matured..

The way he always taking care of his mother when they were at Mortal realm..tuck her to sleep..fixing her mother quilt/blanket( just like DH usually did ) bc FJ have a habit kicking her quilt while sleeping..

Make me think that..his way of thinking resemble to his Father genius mind..

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

LOL only someone thick faced like Nie Chuyin dare to bully FJ. But lucky Dijun is even more thickfaced :lol: (I'm talking about what happen in FJ's Bingcang ceremony of course)

Nie Chuyin dare to bullying FJ..that bc he didn't know that the Almighty Donghua Dijun is FJ's husband..serve him right..:)

• LOL 4