[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just recalled what Vengo said in one of his interview when asked about one of the snow scenes in Fanyin Valley

"The interaction between them (DongFeng) is very fun. Everyone will definitely feel " so sweet " when watching it."

My guess would be DongFeng accidental first kiss..blindfold FJ bit Donghua's lower lip.

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, sssf said:

The flower pot scene... was FJ intending to avoid DJ? She was stealing the flowers? (Can’t work it out from the preview). 

Excited for Thursday. I joined the VIP club on WeTv 

She was trying avoid being seen by DH ...so she use the plant to cover her face. Bcos she just talked behind his back  (sort of misbehave) to Simin ... saying she can't help Simin to take revenge on DH bcos DH is the king n cannot be offended. The thing is that DH don't recognise nor know who FJ is. Only FJ knows who DH aka XR is. FJ is a klutz. She keep being afraid that DH might recognise her as his pet fox or XJ. If only she just behave as per normal, he wouldn't know she's there or take notice of her. 

• Like 3

I quite liked the mortal arc as it explains a lot of their future actions (At least if the show follows the book closely) but I’m glad to have them return to heaven. DH isn’t DH without his trademark expressionless sarcasm. :D

Episode 24 prepares us for the jiuchongtian portion of the show so well. I cannot wait to see their interactions. They chose a very good place to end last week’s episodes. I am THIS close to getting VIP on Viu. :P

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

You know actually I didnt notice that he doesn't stop staring at her until she tells him to look away donghua is such a pervert for fengjiu lmaoo

You should forgive him for being mesmerized seeing FJ naked. He is after all a virgin so I don't think he sees naked women a lot :joy:

2 hours ago, orenji_neko said:

And after the hot spring scenes, I hope they keep the part where she accidentally ask DH in front of lots of people about the bracelet she left from the "other night" :w00t:

So scandalous! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I want to see this scene too :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

"The interaction between them (DongFeng) is very fun. Everyone will definitely feel " so sweet " when watching it."

My guess would be DongFeng accidental first kiss..blindfold FJ bit Donghua's lower lip.

Hohoho I’m so excited to see this (I hope they kept all of their kisses!). I’m also eagerly awaiting the scene where she had temporarily lost her memory after waking up from the aftereffects of entering Aranya’s dream, sees Dong Hua and proceeds to take advantage of him (chapter 2, vol 2). :wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, SC2019 said:

This is a scene from when DJ is bringing FJ out of Fanyin valley. JH has come to plead with DJ for a favour and FJ is going to wash her face by the pond as she is sleepy. She offers to go on her own to allow JH and DJ the space to talk. But DJ insists on accompanying FJ to the pond....

HAHAHA  about that part i want to see when he 

Spoiler

after he speaks with jiheng , fengjiu tells him something like : "have you know me then (when she was a servant) you would tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today" and he replays her : if i had know you then , my son would be old enough to go out for errands by now"

and i was like  

Resultado de imagen de meme kyaaa gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

You are indeed a strong woman..i salute your forbearance....

And here i am ..already rewatching ep24 for the 4 or maybe 5 time..and the scenes Sumo Flowerpot,  blind dates ..so hilariously entertaining...are you tempted enough?:lol:

And this coming new episodes..Hot spring scene..

I will be strong, i will be strong..i keep repeating myself this :joy::joy: i am praying for March to come sooner, so I can binge watch in peace :joy: i waited too much for this drama and even though i am dying to see it right now, I know it will spoil the experience and it would be a pity :cry: anyway, I am enjoying very much your comments here :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@rapo65 You’re so strong! I’ve been re-reading the novel and rewatching the series already because everyday without our DongFeng couple is torture! -_- 

It helps to listen to the soundtrack on repeat and watch the BTS clips too. Although, I think after the drama ends, I’ll probably be searching more vigorously for interviews and BTS. 

It’s too bad that because of nCoV they’re not able to go out and promote their series on shows. I hope once everything gets better they can at least do some wrap-up interviews on how it was while filming/ their experience/ what they’ll miss/ etc. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, memine said:

Only for his FJ.. he even repeatedly using the non-existent poison as reason to kiss or just trick her, and gave su moye headache when FJ ask for antidote :sweatingbullets:

One of the prove DH was "that" shameless..

poisoned by water serpent venomous blood? When the truth is ..according to Su Moye water serpent's blood is actually a rare tonic that can cure mild poison..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Mydramalist rating dropped to 8.9

@jimmylyne, love your comments on mydramalist, I guess it's you defending Raba?

8.9..seem like keep on dropping ..but still considered better than "Under the power" ..8.7.

Yes..it's me..* wave* and High five to you..

I'm just giving my honest opinion here and there..did you read others comments? My god..some was so mean..i have to "grit my teeth" ..i was so tempted to fires them back but then ..they have a right to do/write what they felt ..i was about to scrolled down to read about " age gap" ( seem to pretty hot topic ) but I'm glad I'm strong enough to "Stop" myself.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

8.9..seem like keep on dropping ..but still considered better than "Under the power" ..8.7.

Yes..it's me..* wave* and High five to you..

I'm just giving my honest opinion here and there..did you read others comments? My god..some was so mean..i have to "grit my teeth" ..i was so tempted to fires them back but then ..they have a right to do/write what they felt ..i was about to scrolled down to read about " age gap" ( seem to pretty hot topic ) but I'm glad I'm strong enough to "Stop" myself.

Why are stupid people always bashing on Diliraba? It’s like their jealous of her or something.  Do they really have nothing better to do but talk richard simmons about others. I know people are entitled to their opinions but don’t go talk richard simmons about the actors or actresses. They work hard to get where their at in life. I not going to go bash on celebrities I don’t like. I just don’t even click on or look at anything related to them. HATERS BACK OFF. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, pawla said:

You should forgive him for being mesmerized seeing FJ naked. He is after all a virgin so I don't think he sees naked women a lot :joy:

I want to see this scene too :lol:

it's understandable for DH to preserve his virginity for FJ only.. he wait for the perfect queen ofc. Also who wouldn't traumatize with this kind experience 

Spoiler

6LsuM18.jpg%20

:lol:

@9tRedFox @jimmylyne wow you're brave entering the field there lol.. whenever i read some hateful or ignorant comments on mdl or other site (YouTube comments, IG, weibo, etc etc), I can't help having the headache :sweatingbullets: most of them bashing reba, or complaining why this drama more popular than _______ (insert other drama's name) when the quality isn't as good and boring, or why some cast are different with TMOPB, or why DJ and FJ are "different" with TMOPB blablabla.. hahaha most of the time i would only laugh it out, but when i'm not in my better mood, those comments can be soooooo annoying. I guess that's the down side for highly anticipated drama, haters are nitpicking here and there and ready anytime to rain on your parade. This is why this thread is like a cleansing and detoxifying place. An ELoD haven.

Anyway i survive another day, one day closer to Thursday, here's to brighten our Tue...

-edit-

Spoiler

Out of curiosity i enter the "hell gate", at my own risk ofc lol, and oh my.... i saw your defense for Reba @jimmylyne... nice done. But they even go far to attack reba's physically... wow the jealousy is REAL!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Elegant blossoms said:

Why are stupid people always bashing on Diliraba? It’s like their jealous of her or something.  Do they really have nothing better to do but talk richard simmons about others. I know people are entitled to their opinions but don’t go talk richard simmons about the actors or actresses. They work hard to get where their at in life. I not going to go bash on celebrities I don’t like. I just don’t even click on or look at anything related to them. HATERS BACK OFF. 

Reba's eyes is too big...WTH? i mean whatt?....and then she was being compared to Ni Ni..her beauty,  her acting .. they are both beautiful eventhough i prefer Reba in terms of beauty ( Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)..as for acting i can't comment on Ni Ni bc i haven't seen her drama..yet.

Well actually watched Love and Destiny until episode 5/6 then dropped it..does it count? 

You are right ...Haters back off!

• Like 3

I still don't get why people are still complaining. At this point, I might just make a couple profiles to up the score on mydramalist because whoever is downvoting the show clearly have a issue with everything.

Anyways guys I'm loving the OST, hope theres 1 or 2 songs maybe left for the second part of the drama. In my spare time, I'm comparing eternal love's soundtrack and it was lot more 'obvious' in the way that the lyrics were constantly talking about the male leads fated love and big problems in the drama. But, Pillow book has a more fresh theme where it also sounds very epic. It feels like the love between fengjiu and donghua is so powerful that it  even affects all the characters in the series someway and also saves the heavenly/demonic realm in the process. The instruments spill a lot of emotions like experiencing love for the first time/cutesy feels that also sound depressing in the lyrics/having an experience that changes your life - for example fengjiu's mortal realm experience and for donghua, it was simply meeting fengjiu that changed everything. I feel like the lyrics matter to everyone in the show, that's why in the ending theme song after each episode ends you might notice at least every character makes a appearance( usually smiling or just content/solemn).  Although eternal love is just as romantic, in the OST at least, I got the impression that the main leads are the only people who matter in the story/no one else is important since this is fate anyway/we are the only people who need each other - these types of feeling kept circling around my head. But pillow book is alot more heartwarming and makes me happy that fengjiu and donghua's unfated love helps everyone on the show somehow whether that's helping others in romance(liansong/chengyu), saving peoples lives(ye qing ti.etc). I just found this really interesting! Sorry guys for rambling on lmao I love this show

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1