[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

My goodness, Dong Hua brought up every piece of clothing that Fengjiu forgot.

Two beautiful episodes tonight. Fengjiu is doing her best to avoid Dong Hua but he find her so amusing that he is around her all the time.

That adopted sister really fell into a deserved "punishment". Earlier, she did not even help out saving the maids because they must be too lowborn for her to lift a finger.

I noticed that Fengjiu called Dong Hua by name when she was drunk. She is making a hobby of collecting Dong Hua's robes.

• Like 4

The bath scene, the giving back bracelet/hairpin at court scene, drunk scene, A Li accidentally starting rumors, handkerchief etc. Pillow Book's greatest hits coming to life! Vengo and Dilraba really is the DH/FJ straight from the book. Vengo captures that "lazy amusement, I do what I want" so perfectly and Dilraba has the cutest expressions as FJ. 

I love how during the bath scene instead of leaving, DH just turns sideways. And he keeps taking off his robe for FJ in return lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

49 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

They really followed the novel closely, I'm so happy right now :bawling:

Preview for eps 31-32

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/123032394.html?weibo_id=4471618930078619

I am "overdose" with happiness today..one of the "many" favourite scenes we've been waiting for..:heart:...wait... it's episode for next week ???:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I am "overdose" with happiness today..one of the "many" favourite scenes we've been waiting for..:heart:...wait... it's episode for next week ???:bawling:

Yeah sadly its for next week~ 

Fengjiu just wanna die right there :joy:

006-Qht3-Ely1gbv3n96yv2g30jg0jg4r3-jpg.g

Me right now :wub:

589oybgol2w48e8vtpoqsqetk.jpg

This is so hilarious, ah li looks like a pervert :joy:

18hsgo5fvazua921gy76pw733.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

My goodness ... I love love love tonight's episodes.  DH is extremely shameless tonight. He is so into FJ without realizing that he is into her thick. He looks so love sick at times. Omg! Vengo is seriously too dashing tonight. How can FJ resist that flirtatious n swooning look DH gave her. Even I swoon in front of my screen. Imagine he doing that in real ... how can Reba not swoon?

Vengo acting as DH is damn good tonight. The way he lifted his eyebrows a little looking at FJ at the bath house. The way his eyes sexing her while his head resting on his hand n staring at her.  Oooh... so many squealing moments.  DH is definitely pursuing FJ alright  ... he is doing it blatantly yet subtly and at the same time subconsciously. 

FJ wished the earth would open up and swallow her up twice tonight.  The die of embarrassment once is apparently not enough but twice. :joy: And shameless DH didn't help her but confirmed it in front of the congregation.

Now DH knows that FJ is his pet fox through her drunken confession.  It will get more interesting.

I'm going rewatch these 2 episodes again. Can't get enough of DH n FJ. They are a gorgeous pair. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

My goodness ... I love love love tonight's episodes.  DH is extremely shameless tonight. He is so into FJ without realizing that he is into her thick. He looks so love sick at times. Omg! Vengo is seriously too dashing tonight. How can FJ resist that flirtatious n swooning look DH gave her. Even I swoon in front of my screen. Imagine he doing that in real ... how can Reba not swoon?

Vengo acting as DH is damn good tonight. The way he lifted his eyebrows a little looking at FJ at the bath house. The way his eyes sexing her while his head resting on his hand n staring at her.  Oooh... so many squealing moments.  DH is definitely pursuing FJ alright  ... he is doing it blatantly yet subtly and at the same time subconsciously. 

FJ wished the earth would open up and swallow her up twice tonight.  The die of embarrassment once is apparently not enough but twice. :joy: And shameless DH didn't help her but confirmed it in front of the congregation.

Now DH knows that FJ is his pet fox through her drunken confession.  It will get more interesting.

I'm going rewatch these 2 episodes again. Can't get enough of DH n FJ. They are a gorgeous pair. 

He doesn’t know she was his fox yet. He will find out from Lian Song later, more than likely in next week’s episodes

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I do not think he realized she is the red fox yet. It will be in Fu valley in the coming episodes when she changes to the red  fox form due to lost of power or something. He does not understand her words from what I gathered

• Like 3