[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy Monday everyone..

It seems our ship had many attention from others, maybe that twitter account its the same person who gave us hand granade weeks ago. The one that said JoonU shipper, uaena too but said if IU-JKH still on relationship and said JKH came to IU concert but she dont have any evidence.

Maybe not only shipper and anti found this thread, but JG and IU, their manager found this too :tongue: :wub:

Just keep calm and peace, our ship fast as rocket.

i found other IG shipper IU too, but i respect their choice, dont wanna coment anything on it. We just fans who want the best for their actor/actress, important thing is their happiness on their life. 

Thank you @chi13lou for your roll call and daily chant, i'm waiting for an official great news and @NerinaC, tag me please when u update the story, i loved it :wink:

• Like 19

Sniff no crumbs.... :(

But at least we can still see that people around them still connected and being supportive to one another. 

So here I wanna share another fmv (its a mashed up but I still love it anyway, their love are somehow similar, still I love sosoo the best)

• Like 15