[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

With 11 hours to go before his FM, most shippers might be trying to get everything done before then. Don't be lonely, someone will join you at the pool lounge eventually.

Can't wait for our pool party y'all. I've been lurking at @mooncookies24 instagram account in the meantime kekeke. 

@starcandy0516 So glad we have you as our chief FBI agent / ship defender no matter how many hand grenades gets thrown at us, you're always there to block them. HUGS! 

• Like 22

Happy Sunday Stargazers! Thank you @starcandy0516 who share the good news for us, i can't wait to sing a long Beatles song (sorry Voldy kkk...) to celebrate this happy news! I want to feel Ji Eun blissful smile and what she called Freedom.

Keep chant our BBJX miracles come true!!! 

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I just found out that our thread was recently visited by someone who prefers IU to remain in her publicly known relationship. We respect her decision so I hope she also respects our choice to stay here. She called us delulu, but we have always called ourselves delulu.LOL Since this is after all a shipper's thread for JoonU, I wonder what she expected to find.

So let's keep on with our fast and furious journey. Keep the faith and hold on tight.

I'm agree, we all happy here in our delulu LOL that's why we started join this thread. With our delulu, i think it's similar how we keep chant our wishes in mind to what we believe, have faith and daang...somehow somday one by one our wish come true! \^0^/ Also you always post daily chant, i always love it.

Anyone chingu know about handwrist band fans gave him? Isn't it kakao character? And it's reminds me who's become kakao promotional model :wub:  i don't know about kakao character, is the yellow and pink couple character just like cony and brown in Line? 

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Anyone chingu know about handwrist band fans gave him? Isn't it kakao character? And it's reminds me who's become kakao promotional model :wub:  i don't know about kakao character, is the yellow and pink couple character just like cony and brown in Line? 

The bear wristband reminds me the 80's "Watchimal". It was a fabric band with a stuffed toy on top which you could lift up to reveal a watch. Any Stargazers here that is also a child of the 80's that remember this? Just me? 

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I thought that little bear looked familiar. As someone already suggested, the watch or wristband that was given to Joongi at the airport is Ryan, the Kakao bear. It's seriously amazing how many coincidences tie our OTP together. If you see below, Kakao had IU come to their offices to perform for the Kakao employees.

Fpr those who don't know, beside the Sudden Attack game, IU also part of Kakao game "Come and Play - My Home". Similar to Sudden Attack, she has an in-game character and may visit your home and sing for you if you are lucky!

You can see her promo for the game here.

She came up with a new song using parts from her existing songs:blink:

She is inviting us to her house:w00t:

• Like 23

6 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I saw her tweet too and she's such a big liar !! She said that Voldy was asked about JE during red carpet interview and he answered it vaguely?? I watched his red carpet interview and there's no sign of him or MC mentioning JE name.

http://naver.me/GXcac7rB >>> The Red Carpet Video

Female MC : Do you have especially favorite female singers? (The same question they asked to Jisoo and Jisoo said he likes IOI)

Voldy : Well .. I don't know (female singers) well nowadays. All of them are talented

Male MC : I heard that you are preparing special performance. Could you explain that?

Voldy : <explaining his performance>

So, where's Voldy was asked about JE and he answered it vaguely???? SHE/HE IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A LIAR !! (Sorry ... I'm just so upset at that person. It's okay if he/she is VoldyU hardcore shipper, but please don't spread false info and act as if he/she knows everything about JE. But in fact, she/he knows nothing and even made up a story).

thank youuuuu sooo much for always here and block all those haters!!! 

6 hours ago, Viraa UzerlySultana said:

:)Good morning Everyone♥

I'm a newbie here, woke up in the morning and just read some of thread abt our JoonU~

I can't stop smiling nowww, especially when I read abt IU's broke up news that still unconfirmed :D

I'm so sorry abt my bad English hehe. Have a gd Sunday, guys! 

welcome to our ship~~ feel free to share your opinion~~

5 hours ago, mooncookies24 said:

Hi, Morning on My side for All Stargazers wherever u are..hehehe..long time no see..lol..

Okay..do u happy with the spoiler? I hope so..hehe..have a nice day..super sunday :wub:

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE SOON

you know what.. i can see that rain eyes and JG's eyes here had the same looks to their queeennnn!!!!!!!! 

pleaseeee BBJX CURSE COMES TRUEEEEEE

4 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Sooooo I ended up finishing part 7 sooner than I thought. 

Waiting is never been a fun task... how much longer till his FM time?

here come  part 7 @riuenu @aimwanie @ellebanana @shrvirus @astrantia @sublimelyheureuse ( i hope i dont miss anyone, sorry if i did)

thank youuuuu chinguuu yaaa for theeeee update!!!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images!
  • Like 17

4 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Sooooo I ended up finishing part 7 sooner than I thought. 

Waiting is never been a fun task... how much longer till his FM time?

here come  part 7 @riuenu @aimwanie @ellebanana @shrvirus @astrantia @sublimelyheureuse ( i hope i dont miss anyone, sorry if i did)

Hide contents

It was around 9pm when his message arrived, Jie Eun was planning on her special farewell party for Inna unnie. Inna unnie 5 years on Volume Up KBS radio station had come in a closure on last May. But since both of them were pretty busy and the broke up situation kind of made her forgot on her first plan and promise to her unnie on their last show together at Volume Up. She had promised to make an unforgettable farewell party for her number one DJ and unnie. It is time to spoiled Inna unnie, it is the right thing to do after all she did for her.

‘Are you busy? Do you want to get out and have a drink with me?’  Ji Eun eyes became larger in a second, she blinked and reread the message a couple of times. Her heart beat a little faster than the usual. Joon Gi oppa is asking her to have a drink with him.

‘Alone?? Just the two of us??  Ommo ommo ... Ottoke...’  She panicked, it had always  been a group gathering, not too many people but never been just the two of them, Hong Jung Hyun shi was the one that mostly  around and went with them, sometimes Jin Ki Jo shi, Hera shi, Kim San Ho shi or Jo Min Gi would joined too, Han Na unnie was at China, so she couldn’t join the gathering, which she often made crying face emoticon on her private and group chat.  Another message came in, while she was panicking  on what to answer him.

‘I understand if you can’t though, it is late after all.*smile*’ 

“Oh no no no, I will, I am going, it is not that late, I can go!” she exclaimed in panic, forgetting that was a message not a phone call. She realized that a little bit late and quickly answered his message.

‘Sure oppa, where should we meet? The usual place?’

She waited for his answer... 3 minutes passed, she kept staring at her phone screen waiting. ‘Why he didn’t answer?? Was I too late?? Come on... please answer oppa’

She threw her phone to her bed  feeling cranky all of the sudden when the message came in. Quickly she grabbed her phone and checked the message.

‘Yes the usual place is good, thank you Ji Eun ah *big grin smile, hug*. I will see you in an hour’

Ji Eun rushed to her wardrobe, ‘What to wear? Something simple or cute or sexy? Argh how about the make up?? What to do?? Oh my gosh what is wrong with me, calm down Ji Eunni!’

In the end she picked a simple jeans with pink top and put on a simple but cute make up on. She took out her big hoodie, hat and masker, wore her favorite sneaker. She still need to have precaution, She didn’t want  to get him in gossip magazine. He has always had that clean status all these years, she didn’t plan on changing that. Life of celebrities....

---

When she arrived, she spot him pretty quickly. He waved at her, pointing the sit in front of him.

“I am sorry I am late, oppa,” she bowed at him apologeticly.

“It’s okay I have just arrived like 5 minutes ago too, the usual?” His smile is somewhat brighter than the usual today, quietly Ji Eun noted in. She nodded at his question, thanked and smiled back. He quickly ordered her favorite drink and returned to their sits with the drink.

“So, the drama will aired in a few days, are you nervous?”

“Very!” she blurted out, Joon Gi oppa chuckled at her straightfowardness.

“You don’t really have to be though. You did a great job Ji Eun ah.” He said while looking at her eyes directly. She could feel that he is being sincere, Joon Gi oppa always been sincere and open to her from the days they were at the filming. That was probably what made her trust him and let him got closer.

“Can I believe that? From someone who said that he is worried for an idol as the leading actress?” she teased him.

“Hey, that was before I see how hard you work on your scenes and how amazinng the result was,”  he quickly retorted. “You have proven me wrong Ji Eun ah, you are Jjang!” He raised his thumbs up and laughed brightly.

“Thank you paeha your benevolence is beyond measure” She bowed at him and laughed.

“Good...” he said it with his kingly  voice and nooded wisely, before burst into another cheerful laugh. Ji Eun followed his lead and laugh whole heartily.

“Han Na unnie is amazing though, she delivered Yeon Hwa amazingly. I adored her acting, she is really beautiful. Her Yeon Hwa is really beautiful”  

“Yes, she is a great actress,” he nooded in agreement, “But your Hae So... it is beyond compare. I am thankfull that you are the one get the role, Ji Eun ah. I really do.”

She felt her face getting hot by his praises,

“Aigooo..... you are just being kind oppa.”

“No, Hae Soo is really beautiful.... You are really beautiful Ji Eun ah”

An akward silence filling the air, Ji Eun didn’t know, was it the drink or something else, at that moment all the noise around her went quiet, she could hear her heart beating louder than any drum everything felt in  slow motion, all she could see was his eyes, his nose, his smile.... his ... lips.

“uhm... I am sure... That Ki Ha shi would say that to you everyday too,” he coughed and clearing his throat. He diverted his gaze to the band who was on stage.

“Ah hahaha thank you oppa...” She laughed nervously. ‘He still didn’t know I have broken up. Should I tell him? It would be weird to suddenly raise that topic.’ In the end she decided dismish it and just enjoy the night with him.

Thanks for faster update. I love Jieun panick mode on part hehe.. so funny. 

6 hours ago, lulu0516 said:

Just a head up for everyone, Dont believe anything she tweeted. She is getting desperate cuz there is no evidence whatsoever that IU n Voldy r still tgt so now she is stooping as low as lying and making up stuffs. Usually she only exaggerating Voldy's status in the industry which is hilarious cuz everyone know iu is better and he is under her shadow. (Hence the tagging iu's name in all his articles) She doesnt know much korean n uses google translate. Feel sorry for people who believe her.  

If you are lurking in this thread. Please stay in your lala land. We dont welcome u here. 

If you don't mind, could you PM me her twitter acc? Hehe... I'm curious. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

O.O

Hahaha! I see another shippers of different fandom and their struggle; they even have to edit dat SAF award pic, including many edits here and there! One of the perks of being JoonU shipper... You don't even have to edit and making things up, all the proofs and hints present themselves B)

Yessss I saw it on IG another different fandom shipper, I'm amazed with their work. Especially photo editing part so perfect unlike photoshop thingy hehe.... They really do hard work to make crumbs. I think JoonU shippers are blessed, We only gathering the crumbs and evidence comes itself.

@Viraa UzerlySultana, Welcome to the ship. I'm newbie too:)

• Like 22

@akinahana89 @meeibe16 @starcandy0516 @lulu0516 Thank you guys! Apparently, you know about those tweets, too. Last time I was so upset because of her tweets and the tweets weren't even related to JE (Thanks to @riuenu, because she helped to calm myself down ^^). On top of that, it hurt me when she mentioned that MLSHR is bad. That was the last time I read her tweets, I said to myself,..enough. I know it's her rights to tweet whatever she likes. All I can do is to control myself and to have the right attitudes for such things. The truth will speak for itself! 

I'm always grateful to all the stargazers here...for always strengthening, supporting and encouraging each other. I think, from day 1 we all know that we dont expect such a calm & peaceful day...there's always something going on...just like RL.. it's RL we're facing, too. You're guys are so cool!! 

Btw, what time is JG's HK FM? 7pm or 8pm HK time? I'm waiting for live report...

4 hours ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

O.O

Hahaha! I see another shippers of different fandom and their struggle; they even have to edit dat SAF award pic, including many edits here and there! One of the perks of being JoonU shipper... You don't even have to edit and making things up, all the proofs and hints present themselves B)

This is so TRUE! 

• Like 20