[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@meahri_1 just posted, more chest alert!!!

Alright I will start looking for HD picture, hahahaha, thanks @meahri_1 for sharing :heart:

And @NerinaC, thanks for ur fanfic !! Thanks for tagging me, love u!! 

@riuenu LOL...thank you so very much for thinking of me, Chingu. It's so nice to know I can count on you and the byeontae gang for these presents. :wub:

• Like 9

15 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Did he rap in korean? coz it sounds like he did..

This is the first time I heard JG sang this song. (just correct me if I'm wrong)

This is the meaning of the song, 

"Infatuated with a woman, B.o.B confesses how truly wonderful he believes her to be, and with some assistance from the then-upcoming Bruno Mars, he declares she’s the most incredible woman he’s ever seen. "

Lyrics of the chorus:

Beautiful girls, all over the world
I could be chasin but my time would be wasted
They got nothin on you, baby
Nothin on you, baby
They might say hi, and I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry, about what they say
'Cause they got nothin on you, baby

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearin yo' name 
And no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing
Whether a bus or a plane (plane), or a car or a train 
No other girls in my brain, and you the one to blame

Well, just connect the dots, guys.. :wink:

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 21

16 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Did JG ever wear a ring on his right middle finger before?

@crazyshell yes, he did, though lately he seems to wear those rings more frequently on his pinky and/or index fingers.

11 minutes ago, Weird Hobbit said:

This is the first time I heard JG sang this song. (just correct me if I'm wrong)

@Weird Hobbit if I remember it correctly, he sang this as well at Seoul 'Thank You' FM

By the way, thanks for all who have provided updates on JG's HK FM. He looked absolutely handsome today! I think the happy vibes are still there :wub:

2 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

l yes, he did, though lately he seems to wear those rings more frequently on his pinky and/or index fingers.

Thank you. It looks like he was Intentionally showing this ring when holding the bottle of water. Maybe it's my delusion after all.

6 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

By the way, thanks for all who have provided updates on JG's HK FM. He looked absolutely handsome today! I think the happy vibes are still there :wub:

He looks great and very sexy indeed. 

• Like 15