[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'm in the office and WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DON'T CARE! MANSE MANSE MAN MANSEEEEEEE!!!

This might explain why JG looks soooo sooo soooo sooo happy and extra sexy hahahahaha *let me still be in a delulu mode but whooo careeesss I'm happy for JoonU*

WOOT WOOOT WOOOT!

But oh... I hope Ji Eun-ie will be doing fine. Breaking up is never easy.

Good luck for Voldy, too. Finally no more hateful comments and he can be on his own without being labeled a somebody's bf.

Now... where are you JG? on the plane to LA already? :wub::ph34r:

what a hectic morning in the office then suddenly got mail and said you are mentioned in post...... got excited and nervous at the same time because i couldn't open it on phone... tried to keep calm login on pc and searching what were you guys talking about and BAM!! I'm internal screaming :")

btw I'm a lil bit confused about "the reason is this is a 3rd party"... they mean the reason of their broke up, or what?

• Like 22