Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

32 minutes ago, melinda tampa said:

I don't  now  where  I read because , it was in someone  IG, maybe  it was a heiter or something like that, I think he has some crazy  fangirls, and there's so much  fals accounts.

JE/IU has haters but she also has others who are avid shippers themselves. For example, we have the famous JungKook/IU ship and there are others. Crazy fan girls. I believe there were even fans who shouted his name at her concert in Manila or something.

Then there are crazies. One time I was checking Naver for real time update of IU and I came across some crazy twitter user.

She was writing some batsh*t crazy things on there. I won't repeat it but she sounded really jealous and said some things that got some people to write to her telling her she needs to go seek help, like see a psychologist or something.

edit:

she mentioned some famous K athlete then how she was going to take away his ability now because he was ignoring her, curse so and so, etc.  (adding to: she claimed she was god or something)

edit 2:

My thoughts as I'm multitasking. Bear with me on this choppy thought sharing. Just as we support JE/JG, there are other people who avidly support IU/JE with others. I'm sure it won't be the only time. However, none of their ship have ever been as close to JE as JG has been. She has never gone on shows with other males when they don't have promotions together. In short, JG/JE ship has a better chance of it being a reality than any of those other ships.

C'est la vie and most fortunate thing for us. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melinda tampa said:

Olá pessoal, tenho o mesmo sentimento, leio muitos comentários, alguém disse que mais seguimos em frente, porque ela já fez sua escolha, mas não acredito que seja apenas amizade, acho que é muito amor envolvido. tenha uma amizade bonita, sempre que eles têm projetos juntos, eles são tão felizes.

What kind of choice?  another person?  or chose to be alone?

Many talk too much, I also read that JG was sad when someone touched the name of UI, that he did not like her.  I told the person if he gets sad and doesn't like to hear her name, why he supports her, why he sends a food truck, goes to his concerts.

I think when two people don't like each other, they don't support each other.  if it's just friends, you don't have to be so intimate.

I spoke to a friend if JG was at her third concert.  You can write that there is something else (I said that in July), I was sure JG attended the concert next to his manager and cousin.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

What kind of choice?  another person?  or chose to be alone?

Many talk too much, I also read that JG was sad when someone touched the name of UI, that he did not like her.  I told the person if he gets sad and doesn't like to hear her name, why he supports her, why he sends a food truck, goes to his concerts.

I think when two people don't like each other, they don't support each other.  if it's just friends, you don't have to be so intimate.

I spoke to a friend if JG was at her third concert.  You can write that there is something else (I said that in July), I was sure JG attended the concert next to his manager and cousin.

One  thing that's  for sure, I love them to  be together  and I not only one, I folow them after  Moon Lovers,  when  it seems  they become good friends, I think it's  thousands of  fan  love them to be together after KB they are  more. I  have a feeling  maybe  will  be  Moon Lovers  2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@melinda tampa

After finishing my email at work and getting ready for holiday, gathering my thoughts.

I think those who are truly K uaenas will not be sharing things like that internationally or outside their community. I have observed that K uaenas have very little to no contact with international uaenas, which is rather unfortunate, but I guess we can understand why. In addition, they tend be not as expressive as other fandom. So I doubt that person was a K uaena. 

If you think about it, her fan base is pretty wide (from 10s to late 40s and even some 50s and older). See Gallup poll that was recently released and you'll see that her fandom now consists of half male and half female although we still have a bit more males.

It's amazing that she has been able to maintain popularity and relevancy as she has as a solo artist from a company who has not done well when it comes producing idols successfully. I'm pointing out all of these things to say what I stated above. She is under heavy scrutiny and she is not unaware of it. That is one of the reasons why she's almost always guarded on variety programs, even music programs, unless it's for shows like Yu Heyeoul's Sketch Book or his talk show Joyful Conversation.

I am not surprised that we cannot get an accurate gauge of her reaction since she literally had 11 years of experience to hide her reactions from camera. Maybe that is why she appreciates acting so much. It allows her to express and experience things that she wasn't able to inside her normal life. If I recall correctly, she said that she felt she matured later than others. Kind of like that verse from Secret Garden where she sings about a late blooming flower. 

Spoiler

Anyways, continuing on - during all this time, she's come to be very careful about her interaction with other male celebrities because of her experience and antis who take things out of context and attack her for whatever they can even if they have to bend the truth. So it's pretty amazing that she was willing to publicly go on a variety show program and invite LJG to go there with her. 

I was surprised watching her that she was not shying away from him more than I expected during the show although there were places where she did.

If we interpret their song choices with a delulu shipper's eyes, those choice of their songs were like signals to each other. B):joy:

As they say, perhaps shipping makes us all delusional. 3 of the songs were chosen by our lovely lady and 3 by JG.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just got home from work and had a chance to think about this couple while I was on the metro and then driving afterwards.

Friends, we will likely not know what the true relationship status of these two people that we love is. I believe they both value their privacy and will remain silent on this topic, so crumbs may be all we'll see for a long while.

In the end, they may end up being good friends and that's good enough for me if that happens. Of course, I will prefer it if they end up with each other at the end but a heart wants what it wants and I trust that destiny will play out as it was intended. I, however, also believe that choices and circumstances that lead to those choices influence the outcome.

That is why I am happy that whatever is happening between the two, it has been relatively private and I hope it continues that way so that the relationship can develop without outside influence. Sometimes, outside influence can destroy a relationship at a critical juncture and I'd rather not see that happen to our ship. So, while we remain on crumbs, we should be relatively happy that is the case. Last but not the least, I trust LJG to steer the relationship correctly. He's a man who has experienced life and I believe his experience will be of benefit in steering their relationship. However it may end up.

Now for a bit of ranting about ML. While I adore ML, I think the director and makeup artists sucked for the most part. The story and the actors sold itself despite all the shoddy camerawork and too much closeup of JE and having her wear next to no makeup for the scenes. I mean for real? Yes, it made for some of the scenes but, for goodness sake, HS was supposed to be from the modern era, a beauty expert. They could certainly have dolled her up more, especially the first half. I wish it has been HDL director who was in charge of ML. Sorry if that made anyone unhappy but I just needed to vent after watching HDL, especially those scenes with JE/IU dressed as a queen (중전). She looked so beautiful!!!!

Also, I saw some of the scenes that the director cut and I literally thought why??? :angry::( Well, that's enough ranting on my part.

edit:

Also, based on what @melinda tempa has let us  know about LJG, I think we're lucky that we're getting crumbs since I think he will absolutely keep things private to protect our little lady were he to be in a relationship with her.

edit 2:

check out these Korean guys interpretation of Blueming starting from 8:56 and perhaps even slightly before.

• Like 4

On 12/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, GuppyFish said:

Just got home from work and had a chance to think about this couple while I was on the metro and then driving afterwards.

Friends, we will likely not know what the true relationship status of these two people that we love is. I believe they both value their privacy and will remain silent on this topic, so crumbs may be all we'll see for a long while.

In the end, they may end up being good friends and that's good enough for me if that happens. Of course, I will prefer it if they end up with each other at the end but a heart wants what it wants and I trust that destiny will play out as it was intended. I, however, also believe that choices and circumstances that lead to those choices influence the outcome.

That is why I am happy that whatever is happening between the two, it has been relatively private and I hope it continues that way so that the relationship can develop without outside influence. Sometimes, outside influence can destroy a relationship at a critical juncture and I'd rather not see that happen to our ship. So, while we remain on crumbs, we should be relatively happy that is the case. Last but not the least, I trust LJG to steer the relationship correctly. He's a man who has experienced life and I believe his experience will be of benefit in steering their relationship. However it may end up.

Now for a bit of ranting about ML. While I adore ML, I think the director and makeup artists sucked for the most part. The story and the actors sold itself despite all the shoddy camerawork and too much closeup of JE and having her wear next to no makeup for the scenes. I mean for real? Yes, it made for some of the scenes but, for goodness sake, HS was supposed to be from the modern era, a beauty expert. They could certainly have dolled her up more, especially the first half. I wish it has been HDL director who was in charge of ML. Sorry if that made anyone unhappy but I just needed to vent after watching HDL, especially those scenes with JE/IU dressed as a queen (중전). She looked so beautiful!!!!

Also, I saw some of the scenes that the director cut and I literally thought why??? :angry::( Well, that's enough ranting on my part.

edit:

Also, based on what @melinda tempa has let us  know about LJG, I think we're lucky that we're getting crumbs since I think he will absolutely keep things private to protect our little lady were he to be in a relationship with her.

edit 2:

check out these Korean guys interpretation of Blueming starting from 8:56 and perhaps even slightly before.

OMG , l just watched the video.  Really this song speaks of her feelings. That she is waiting to take over their relationship.  She wants to go hand in hand, have dinner out, assume they really Love each other. I felt these two guys know who he is, unfortunately they can't talk.

Who will the person Jieun refer to in his songs?

Jieun is a little surprise box.

Who is your love?

Chingus , what is your opinion?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.

@e1b2j3

Obviously since I'm here it's LJG! ;)

I think we have our crumb to live off of:joy:

In a recent interview (can't recall when) our little lady stated that she wants to continue both acting and singing and she'll work hard to do well in both. Maybe we'll one day see them in the same drama again.

edit:

And like the guys said, in the language of flowers, her choice of blue means something miraculous happens (or make something miraculous happen; maybe something miraculous happened to their relationship [totally shipper delusion here]). They also say, "...end up in a relationship". That gave me such a good vibe. By the way, it's the buff guy on the left is the one who said it while the guy on the right (IU fan) is a little more circumspect and says what you said. 

edit 2:

watch the whole video. There's good information embedded through the video of their analysis.

edit 3:

now we understand her choice of color. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@e1b2j3 watch their video for above the time and tell me what you think. Of course, everyone else is welcome to comment too. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GuppyFish said:

@e1b2j3

Obviously since I'm here it's LJG! ;)

I think we have our crumb to live off of:joy:

In a recent interview (can't recall when) our little lady stated that she wants to continue both acting and singing and she'll work hard to do well in both. Maybe we'll one day see them in the same drama again.

edit:

And like the guys said, in the language of flowers, her choice of blue means something miraculous happens (or make something miraculous happen; maybe something miraculous happened to their relationship [totally shipper delusion here]). They also say, "...end up in a relationship". That gave me such a good vibe. By the way, it's the buff guy on the left is the one who said it while the guy on the right (IU fan) is a little more circumspect and says what you said. 

edit 2:

watch the whole video. There's good information embedded through the video of their analysis.

edit 3:

now we understand her choice of color. :)

I just watched the full video.
I didn't understand the video very much 1:00 until 8:08.
What I understood that this love arose through romantic chemistry, (I would think of Moon Lovers with 4. Prince, obviously that would be the actor who made Wang So) hahahahahahaha.

That she is really in love, because she works a lot, has no time to see him, that through messages on her cell phone, she says she misses him for wanting to be with him.
Just what I understood. From 8:09, I wrote analysis above.
And yours, what is?

4 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I just watched the full video.
I didn't understand the video very much 1:00 until 8:08.
What I understood that this love arose through romantic chemistry, (I would think of Moon Lovers with 4. Prince, obviously that would be the actor who made Wang So) hahahahahahaha.

That she is really in love, because she works a lot, has no time to see him, that through messages on her cell phone, she says she misses him for wanting to be with him.
Just what I understood. From 8:09, I wrote analysis above.
And yours, what is?

Hi, hi.... Sorry for the late response. I'm getting ready for Christmas and it's a little hectic right now.

On the topic of Blueming, the guys pretty much said the first verse of what are you doing is not so much about wanting to know what the other person is doing but wanting to see them really badly and wanting to talk to them. Hence, she sings how her delicate emotions changes with one emoticon (from him). The reviewer mentioned that he read up on flowers and some information about this song. They say that in the language of flowers, blue means something miraculous. 

(I found this though through internet:

• Some people regard the blue rose as an exhibition of inner feelings of love at first sight. It is also attributed as a synonym for an impossible or unrequited love. And there are some cultures who associate the blue rose with royal blood; regal majesty and splendor.
  • Accomplishing the impossible, fighting all odds, and new beginnings can also be represented by the blue rose. When we choose a path which has an untold, unexplained beginning, our heart gets crowded with feelings which are too deep to be described in words. Such an excitement can also be expressed through a blue rose)

So the first guy thinks that the song is about a love that arrives at a relationship - something miraculous happened and a relationship that seemed impossible happens and they end up in a relationship. The other guy says that there is a time where you really love/like someone but is yet not a couple, you wish for a miracle to happen like please let this girl be with me. I want to hold their hand, go out to eat together, etc. And this is the feeling that IU has put into the song. 

I think I tend to agree with the former that something miraculous has happened and they're moving to the next phase of their relationship. Hence why you have the roses blooming and there's the verse about the relation being at climax and ready for the next stage. So both are right. Longing to be with the one you like and relationship starting.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, GuppyFish said:

Hi, hi.... Sorry for the late response. I'm getting ready for Christmas and it's a little hectic right now.

On the topic of Blueming, the guys pretty much said the first verse of what are you doing is not so much about wanting to know what the other person is doing but wanting to see them really badly and wanting to talk to them. Hence, she sings how her delicate emotions changes with one emoticon (from him). The reviewer mentioned that he read up on flowers and some information about this song. They say that in the language of flowers, blue means something miraculous. 

(I found this though through internet:

• Some people regard the blue rose as an exhibition of inner feelings of love at first sight. It is also attributed as a synonym for an impossible or unrequited love. And there are some cultures who associate the blue rose with royal blood; regal majesty and splendor.
  • Accomplishing the impossible, fighting all odds, and new beginnings can also be represented by the blue rose. When we choose a path which has an untold, unexplained beginning, our heart gets crowded with feelings which are too deep to be described in words. Such an excitement can also be expressed through a blue rose)

So the first guy thinks that the song is about a love that arrives at a relationship - something miraculous happened and a relationship that seemed impossible happens and they end up in a relationship. The other guy says that there is a time where you really love/like someone but is yet not a couple, you wish for a miracle to happen like please let this girl be with me. I want to hold their hand, go out to eat together, etc. And this is the feeling that IU has put into the song. 

I think I tend to agree with the former that something miraculous has happened and they're moving to the next phase of their relationship. Hence why you have the roses blooming and there's the verse about the relation being at climax and ready for the next stage. So both are right. Longing to be with the one you like and relationship starting.

Agree ...

IU posted on your Instagram on October 10th, nobody knew yet the translation of the new song "Above the time", JG liked and leaves comment "Finally".  Now everything makes sense.:love:

• Like 1

@e1b2j3 

Maybe. After all, there has to be certain amount of skepticism that has to be suspended when you board a ship. :joy:

There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation but there seems to be an awful (lot) of them when regarding our couple.

edit:

While we can hope for the best, I think we still need to maintain some distance when shipping.

As some wise shipper said,  "shipping culture is not meant to make the artists/celebrities uncomfortable or feel pressured in any sense, i hope we all view it as such and are not aggressive about it."

Of course, I believe that there is great potential and possibility of this couple and that is why we are here but we should respect certain boundaries We share our love of the couple here by sharing  our conjectures and observations all while celebrating the little bread crumbs that we receive.

I brought this up because I just saw a video on YT of IU's concert abroad where a girl  shouted JungKook's name. That was so cringe worthy since it is her concert and he is not even her guest. JE just trooped onward but that was really so unnecessary. Sorry for the rant.

Let's continue to enjoy our ship LJE/LJG. :) At least we have confirmation that they're in communications and they gave us a big boon by going on Knowing Brothers. 

And not the least, we have these lovely releases by JE/IU that give us hope.

Ah, I forgot to share one thing that those K reviewers said. They said that IU's album took a while because the concept was turned around focusing on the theme of love for this album. Can we just be a bit delusional and say that this album is a dedication to their love? :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Folks, we need someone to go buy her physical album. Holy cow. This guy was reading something from her album and while it was not all translated in English, there were some very interesting quotes from it.

So a million rose is an inspiration from Shim Soo Bong, which IU interpreted as love without malice. Now after that is the interesting part, "the time when I grow the most roses in a short period of time is right after I fall in love. Right before I confess. When the vibration of my cellphone once felt like an earthquake. When words without filtering become love poems.. At that time, I feel like I can easily bloom million roses and love overflows within me (this was not in translation but I added in based on what I was hearing him read in Korean). I'm filled with conviction that I can produce a million roses this time, a rose of blue color, a miracle like the words of the rose's flower and the near impossible fruit. Although I have never succeeded in it yet." Those words in quotes are quotes from her album as he read it. What do you guys think of that?

To me, it says that JE before this song has never really been in love, infatuation maybe but not love.  I think we can safely conclude that she was never in love with her ex.  My imagination is running wild right now. 

Is LJG the one who is blooming million roses with JE? :wub::relieved:

edit:

In case I forgot to point it out, remember that blue roses bloom in her MV and that is why I'm inclined to believe the two male reviewers' view of love realized, a miraculous start.

• Like 1

This came up on my recommendation list and I wanted to share with you all here:

Awesome video with translation of his song For Us. Maybe someone already posted it here? 

• Like 1

Hi fella

Actually i'm not a new shipper of Joonu, i've been shipping them since SAF award 2016. Only i'm a silence reader, i've read all the pages here in Soompi and once a while comments in IG. I know some of Stargazers has move on and a lots in submarine mode. A few out there active in IG and in decent ways and of course i know what is happening.

I still not giving up and belief in Joonu its just matter of time when they both ready to tell the world, its could be their wedding announcement. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

+1 

I am in the same boat. I also think we may hear nothing from them until they’re ready (for marriage). 
It’s like you can vaguely sense something (like hiding in plain sight) but it’s something that outsiders can’t really see through. 

By the way, for those who celebrate Christmas, have a Merry Christmas/blessed day. And for the rest, happy holidays. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gosh. This couple is driving me nuts. I finished holiday shopping today and ran across this, which is more in aligns with our shipping thoughts: (start at 6:03)

Please note that I chose to disregard You and I era because she had no control over her album and concept. You guys tell me what you think. I think their only mistake was linking You and I. As one person wrote,

"...But I don't think IU had control over her career back in You and I era, that wasn't even her lyrics... So that makes me think it wasn't based on reality. But now she has full control and decided to give an optimistic end for the characters, and the theory was created by the director of the mv . About blueming, this one I believe it's inspired by her love life.. I hope she's happy with someone, and don't get hate when the news come out."

Call me crazy or delusional but this Above the Time and Blooming feels like JE/JG story.

edit:
Keep in mind JE/IU's recent interview where she stated that she will work hard at both acting and singing. While I think some of the analysis is off, there is way more there to support the theory of this couple.
Running to/work towards JG? gosh. forgot it. Maybe it's all a concept for the album. 
I'll patiently wait for good news to come one day.

edit:
Another possibility - "I think Above time was made to be related to You and I, but Blueming was totally unrelated... Blueming is just about two people who like each other texting. At the beginning the shaking is just a way to represent the mobile phone buzzing indicating that a message has arrived and she wakes up and goes to the mail box to check (like we do with our phones). And I have read that it’s blue and gray because of the colors of the messages on iMessage (blue is the sender and gray the other person). And all the lyrics are about texting and that anticipation feeling so it’s not related to the other songs at all... she just wanted to release a ballad and an upbeat song that more people would like."

• Like 1
  • Love 2