[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Welcome to our ship! We all understand how you feel. Please feel free to share your thoughts. Show your husband all the evidence and maybe he will understand how you feel and even join you!LOL

Hold on tight and wear your life jacket because our ship is sailing fast and furious. Will add you now to the roll call so that you'll be informed when something new happens.

oh thank you for your warm welcoming me.. and i'd be happy if you add me to your roll call 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@Siracusa the updated roll call can be found on page 637. Updated the list to include those who just joined us recently and for those who prefer not to be tagged. I know this will be handy for future purposes!

thanks for updating!! Himnae chingu ya!! @chi13lou, get more sleep after spazzing and remember take ur meals, will u.

We need u badly here with us!! 

• Like 22

I do think JG has already known about this so he might want to be more careful. Looking at how casually close their teams are- their managers casually liked and commented on each others' posts, even JE's stylist eonnie seems to be familiar with JG's manager and all- it's really possible that they have informed him beforehand. This news is big considering how important JE is to her agency... JG is also being in his second peak of popularity both in Korea and internationally... they have to minimize any risks of image damage anyway. So if we hear something like: JG and JE are just friends etc in the next couple of days, do not be disheartened... it's better than hearing something like JE cheated and JG was the third party. All's well that ends well, we believe it and we Stargazers will stay firm :wub:.

Yes, let's try to support them as best as we can... as we all here know that the reasons that have brought the two closer are not something bad... they have been supportive and sincere towards each other. this whatever-relationship/ friendship is something good for the two of them and means to hurt no one including Voldy.

1 minute ago, Bambiina said:

Whatever it is .. Junki name will be dragged (for those haters) ... it's inevitable ... anyway whatever ppl say don't matter .. They are entitle to their own happiness. Whatever make them happy they should just go for it. We only live once ..

Aja Aja ... many I believe will pray for them ... with just too many ppl wishing the best for them I am sure god cannot do anything but to listen ..

:D 

agree..aja aja, fighting, give uri OTP our support, and first, give uri Jieunie our support first, let me repost what @shrvirus posted...let hashtag using  #아이유_사랑해요 in twitter, to show her support and tell her we love her!! Uri princess, uri queen need our support and encouragement the most!!

second third forth to @violet90 chingu, yes, Jieunie never cheat on voldy, and Joongi is not the reason for them to break up! Let's protect our OTP!! Anyway, where have you been @violet90 chingu!! I MISSED YOU!!

• Like 23