[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 1/20/2017 at 9:58 PM, ellebanana said:

If you don't mind, could you also tag me when you update your fanfic please? :) Thanks before

Me too me tooo @NerinaC!! Love your fanfic so muchh!! I'm grinning ear to ear again when JG asked JE to hang out drinking. Kekekekeke~

15 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong yeorobun!! I've just been dashing in and out lately from the thread and doing more silent lurking because of work. Have been missing all the interaction with you, though.

@caramelovers07 Chingu, thank you for all the hard work with the filming timeline. It must have been time consuming. Sorry about just tossing that comment out about location challenges. I was in the middle of work when I posted, hence the 'just the facts' tone. I meant to thank and compliment you on your efforts. Bravo, chingu! Your work is much appreciated.

So I want to address a couple things while we're waiting to see if 1) Joongi drops more crumbs in HK and 2) if our Jieunie will make a surprise appearance in HK.

@starcandy0516 thanks so very much for sharing with us that the breakup has been corroborated and just hasn't been released. I've been in the minority since last September/October that believed our IU/Jieunie had already terminated her relationship, but understand that everyone was being good and mindful that without a formal announcement, we needed to keep our hopes/wishes constrained within our thread. 

I won't share my thoughts about Chang Kiha and the relationship he had with our Ji Eun, but will say this.Things happen for a reason...so for that, I'm actually thankful for him. I think he, SHR, and possibly other factors all coalesced to create an environment that allowed them to meet and get to know each other. They quickly went from strangers that were co-leads, to peers supporting each other, to friends who held each other in high regard, to seeing each other with new eyes.

I understand some of you are worried about our Jieunie and Joongi...worried that they, as a couple, won't be received well by their fans, and may gain more haters in the course of outing themselves as a couple. I worry for them too, but I think I'm more happy that two of my biases who have proven themselves to be beautiful both inside and out, have found each other. At the end of the day, I have tremendous faith in both of them, that they'll continue to give priority to their fans, but not at the sake of pursuing their own happiness. And that's how it should be.

IF IU does show up at Joongi's FM, it WON'T be like that fan meeting with KSH where she was met with a sea of silence. Joongi will definitely protect her by rousing the crowd. You all know he'll do that. She definitely will not be alone. He has supported and defended her since before the drama finished shooting. It's not going to change now. And even though we know that things do hurt our Jieunie, she still has more courage than many celebrities we know. She eats hate and turns the other cheek. With Joongi at her side, she will only shine more.

Perhaps they might not win everyone over right away, but they already have so very many on their side...and they'll continue to work together to secure more supporters. It will happen. I have no doubt.  The haters will still be there, but I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that our JoonU will face them together as a happy and glorious couple.

Nononono chingu @meahri_1 no bother, really. I do really feeling grateful to hear another logical analysis & perspectives, so we could found the facts that approached the truth. I'm doing this analysis while searching for my FMV materials, though, so it's not a problem at all. One stone to kills two birds method. LOL! Yeahh!

Btw while I watch over all uri OTP interaction, since you mentioned about "black ocean" on Producer FM in Hk because of KSH fans(?), and we believe that it won't happen in JG's FM. I want to give you all that same encourage. Here's what I found:

Producer FM with KSH in Hk:

IMG_20170122_183000_zpst3zalvvi.jpg

Don't understand why they were doing "black ocean"?? Though it was not KSH's individual FM but "PRODUCER" FM. And though JE didn't have hotsie potsie romance scene with KSH. Oh my... If they weren't childish, then maybe they didn't buy a lightstick maybe. LOL.

JG's (INDIVIDUAL) FM in Taiwan:

Capture%202017-01-22%2018.41.41_zpsxsv76

You could easily compare it, right? Although with the same situation (Just IU who was on stage), but different atmosphere really. Both events had intention to promote the drama. But Producer even could released FM itself, yet the audience's reaction toward IU was not good. But here, in their individual FM, IU was receiving the most beautiful audience's reaction from JG's fans in Taiwan. Even they had such a hot passionate romance scenes. I dunno if it was because on different country or different co-star? LOL!! But tbh I want to believe because the reason later.

10 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

I saw her tweet too and she's such a big liar !! She said that Voldy was asked about JE during red carpet interview and he answered it vaguely?? I watched his red carpet interview and there's no sign of him or MC mentioning JE name.

http://naver.me/GXcac7rB >>> The Red Carpet Video

Female MC : Do you have especially favorite female singers? (The same question they asked to Jisoo and Jisoo said he likes IOI)

Voldy : Well .. I don't know (female singers) well nowadays. All of them are talented

Male MC : I heard that you are preparing special performance. Could you explain that?

Voldy : <explaining his performance>

So, where's Voldy was asked about JE and he answered it vaguely???? SHE/HE IS SERIOUSLY SUCH A LIAR !! (Sorry ... I'm just so upset at that person. It's okay if he/she is VoldyU hardcore shipper, but please don't spread false info and act as if he/she knows everything about JE. But in fact, she/he knows nothing and even made up a story).

LOL!! Let them be chingu yaa!! Let them be delulu for a while (like they called us delulu) & we'll see later. Don't waste your energy! LOL!

7 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

I thought that little bear looked familiar. As someone already suggested, the watch or wristband that was given to Joongi at the airport is Ryan, the Kakao bear. It's seriously amazing how many coincidences tie our OTP together. If you see below, Kakao had IU come to their offices to perform for the Kakao employees.

Omo, their COINCIDENCES continues again and again, guys!! It's evem become rather scary to call it COINCIDENCES again. It's like a fate/destiny?!

And what with this that I found??

Spoiler

What are you doing on JE's MV & JG's FM Video, Mr/Mrs Teddy Bear?? LOL!!

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Finally activity:

Ps: Sorry, Mod let me slip with this just one "quote image". Because need it to be shown.

Is that JG's appa with purple shirt??

Edited by akinahana89
Sorry, no exceptions! ^^;
  • Like 18

7 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Ps: Sorry, Mod let me slip with this just one "quote image". Because need it to be shown.

It is :) Sorry I don't have much update about the FM right now, girls. It started less than an hour ago and it seems like recording is still heavily monitored.

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Appa is now a celebrity too! Why are you now accompanying your son? Were you hoping to talk to your future daughter-in-law? (If they can say BIL, I think I can say DIL here.)LOL whistle white cloud

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

It is :) Sorry I don't have much update about the FM right now, girls. It started less than an hour ago and it seems like recording is still heavily monitored.

No problem, chingu yaaa. Just give us an emergency call & inform us if there was anything related to JE. LOL!! Enjoy your watch!!

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Appa is now a celebrity too! Why are you now accompanying your son? Were you hoping to talk to your future daughter-in-law? (If they can say BIL, I think I can say DIL here.)LOL whistle white cloud

Maybe JG's appa come to discipline his son, if his son flirts another woman besides his DIL. LOL. But somehow, I wonder why JG was so persistent to ask JE's opinion about him in Taiwan FM? Because there was his father?? LOL. To added a fuel on it, JE is his first female guest in his FM (CMIIW) and JG's appa specially watched them. So that was the reason JE was so nervous back then? LOL. She really came to meet his fam (His fans & his real fam, his appa). LOL!!

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Speaking of Y E L L O W

It reminds me of this pic :wub:

HE wore YELLOW and sang SUNDAY MORNING.:wub:

Edited by Weird Hobbit
  • Like 21