[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

Such an annoying trip for me last weekend meeting boring adults part of so-called real life responsibility that we all must comply to. But as I return today finally in front of my computer, I can open my favorite Soompi thread and run my photoshop to conclude the final draft of the battlefield. Therefore Moonlighters let go of all your burden and free your mind, for today and tomorrow we open our hearts and show our kindred spirit, and go back to when we possessed the purest wishes and imagination, all for the sake of MDBC. Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum!

The Wonders of A Child's Mind

My strongest, bravest, purest, kindest. loyal and most crazy funny wonderful Moonlighter friends and comrades, welcome to our WAR! First and foremost, allow me to showcase our FINAL FORMATION of The RED TEAM with Wing Crane Formation & The BLUE TEAM with Austerlitz Formation in this Epic Battlefield.

THE RED TEAM

Lead by 3 great generals @Bambiina The Epic Deer, @Grace1003 The Angel of Death (no peace for now Grace) and General @tiendoank The Lord of Hell to ensure every single one of you return safely to our Soompi Homeland. And these are the Bravest of the Brave :

@kwon_ga@airasara@lalunaaa@cloud92@gimely@4nnlov3pink@kikyo4ever@hansp@b3ll4dy@ssam@ruka18@uripuppies@yuuinokokoro@liemkopi@myutaa@AriaAA@bogummylove@boyoo4lyf@mdbcsuperfan@tikasari@babysiew@Xu Hào@roneddski@whitefoliage@nonski@jjongah4eva@eyo2eyo@ireumimolla@nataliakay

THE BLUE TEAM

I'm humbled and honored to lead this team and may all of us return safely to our Soompi Homeland along with the rest of our comrades! My friends @xoxgossipgirl and @lovehbhjw2013, my sincere apology and gratitude for allowing me to give you heavy responsibility to lead the ranged battalions to aid all of us!

@Luc-@totesinluv@be99lle@kirei11@NRGchick@mujay@charliew@Kissy13@moonlightsonata@kiranzz@tianaa@cynkdf@dahae2006@_Nachan07@ayu_2905@febz@thephamle@SihaeSL@phoenixember@iheartyoojung@KateSG@Jillia@Mepuppy@PrincessMe2515@happysloth@gf sherry@pappapig@daare@boredahjumma@sara2908@ricerascal67@xXMzSmilesXx@ksks111@PororoQueen@lovehbhjw2013@herlina28@pangy76@pristineqi@lorac529@stroppyse@mellinadear@genmaikrw@Earth2KatyD@JinyoungFox@8mel@WildDivine69@akikisetsu@docster6@nadreams@khlgpc@in00022@Ahpheng@lavender2love@mommyjezz@moodypie

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

@youaremoonfan16@cpy95@nalili@eyhlin@zee0123@PeachyPeach@jigee@swtfirefly@peishi0408@rhiesta@June Foo@kdfan2014@inna75@getting2dreamy@onni@bimilid@princessbelle1022@myicecreamcakexoxo@lightforyou22@syeramy@bonuibonui@ruuuuthpft@winnieho@mizkorea@petstsengko3@Plummpychan@padhari@darafangirl29@missjjang@Phuong Dinh@st4rdust@luvhollandlop

And to my 3 angels who protected this thread from the beginning and fill it with news, live caption and images that brighten up my day, I will have to draft you and drag you out of your house to join me @Naruto_7th_Hokage@bebe1989@parmma , I'm glad that SKY TEAM will have you *bow*

124 of us

WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF MDBC

WE PLEDGE OUR UTMOST SINCERITY AND LOYALTY TO THIS DRAMA

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

THE LAST OF OUR SOOMPI BLOOD

TO DEFEND CROWN PRINCE, RAON, YS AND BYUNG!

WE KNOW NO FEAR

WILL SHOW NO MERCY TOWARDS OUR ENEMIES

WHILE WE BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!!

AND AIM FOR ULTIMATE VICTORY!

THE TRIUMPH OF MDBC AS ONE OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORIES OF ALL TIME!

LIFT OUR WEAPONS MOONLIGHTERS AND SHOUT OUR WAR-CRY!!!

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And before we are marching to the unknown and head into battle, Moonlighters, I will show our final secret weapon to secure VICTORY in this war! The Power of Our Legion lies within these weapons that you currently wield.

THE SPEAR BATTALION

Greetings to my spear teammate, the wilder of The Mightiest Spear in Asgard, The Spear of Gungnir

Also known as Odin's Spear

Whoever wields this mighty spear will send their evil enemy to The realm of Death

Doing so you will be rewarded a place among the heroes in Valhalla, presides over by the Mighty Odin.

So may you thrive in this battle and lead our MDBC to Glory!

THE MIDDLE EARTH ARCHERS BATTALION

Greetings to my legendary archer teammate. The Rivendell Elves from the House of Elrond, have send their best ranged weapon The Lord of the Bow, to be used for our Noble Cause!

As the wielder of The strongest Elves Bow, you shall fight on the ground with me

You shall vanquish our enemies from afar and rain death upon. A single arrow of your capable of crushing the skull of any enemy foolish enough to fight us.

May Legolas' spirit, skill and bravery, empower your true and noble heart, great Archers of Middle Earth so that you may protect the core of MDBC characters

THE SKY TEAM ARCHERS BATTALIONS

My friends, my protectors who watch over us, wielders of the SKY LONGBOW belonging to ARTEMIS The Ancient Greek Deity

Made from a sacred golden tree on Olympus Mountain and forged by the moonlight

My loyal comrades, my army of Heaven,

Your arrows shall fly a great distance

Your arrows shall fill the sky with the Rain of Justice

You shall hit with accuracy that will pierce the hearts of our enemies

And put your life on the line to protect your comrades

and you shall be shielded

by The Goddes of War Athena

SWORD BATTALION

My brothers, my sisters! HURAAAHH!!! We are the wielders of The Greatest of Katana on this Earth! Lift your swords high up in the air because this is

MURAMASA

The sword that just by mentioning its name strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies

The blade that cuts through everything in its path

The aura of sharpness that can slice a butterfly in half just by flying pass

They say this is The Sword of Evil

but I truly believe that a worthy master,

a true Moonlighter heart will conquer this Evil Sword

and we shall turn it to The Sword of Righteousness

We will protect the MDBC characters with the edge of our blades

wield it using our pure heart

and we shall fight with courage that echoes throughout Soompi Land

we will be UNDEFEATED!

Moonlighters, our enemies are as strong and are as ready as we are. But we will never give up, we will never fall back, our path is only ONE, we will charge forward and crush our enemies.

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

What the HELL, more enemies, and the prime minister and that bloody catfish have grown to ENORMOUS SIZE! Holy shyit, stealing the giant-power from Ultraman, equipped with a laser beam and electric whips imbued by Pikachu too!! Do not falter!! DO NOT FALL BACK! These old farts are blind as a bat, they miss ALL THE TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUT THAT BLOODY MUSTACHES!!!

We cannot afford to loose our Wing Formation! OMO!! General @tiendoank is in grave danger with her men!! FIREEE ARROWS! Sky Archers, protect the RED TEAM with your life!!

TODAY IS THE DAY MOONLIGHTERS!

Here and Now, we shall re-write the history of Soompi

how we will be remember as MDBC's fan

we shall  marked our FANDOM as

The Strongest Army in Soompi History!

THE MOON IS GLOWING RED OUR TIME HAS COME

GUARDIANS OF MDBC ARE YOU READY?!!

YASSSSS I'M READY!!!!  

I'm ready to cry. I'm ready to swoon. I'm ready to cry and swoon some more.

Thanks again, my dear @pyoyong

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, moodypie said:

me too........."I don't allow it! ""  or the writer will have to exile somewhere for committing "treason" to moonlighters. haha

(Sigh...I still have 10 pages to read)

@moodypie Haha I like the way you equate giving us an unsatisfactory ending as writer-nim having committed "treason". I think she will be in panic mode if she knows she might possibly be sent to exile :sweatingbullets:

@pyoyong Thanks for adding me to the battle plan. Always ready! 

• Like 16

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

Such an annoying trip for me last weekend meeting boring adults part of so-called real life responsibility that we all must comply to. But as I return today finally in front of my computer, I can open my favorite Soompi thread and run my photoshop to conclude the final draft of the battlefield. Therefore Moonlighters let go of all your burden and free your mind, for today and tomorrow we open our hearts and show our kindred spirit, and go back to when we possessed the purest wishes and imagination, all for the sake of MDBC. Yes, I'm asking you to turn back time and transform to 5-year old you! Yep, I will be facing war today with a bunch of kindergarten kids, including myself!!! Stands on top of that cardboard box, wield that newspaper roll and lift it up with pride that you are now part of The Greatest Army in KDrama Forum!

My strongest, bravest, purest, kindest. loyal and most crazy funny wonderful Moonlighter friends and comrades, welcome to our WAR! First and foremost, allow me to showcase our FINAL FORMATION of The RED TEAM with Wing Crane Formation & The BLUE TEAM with Austerlitz Formation in this Epic Battlefield.

THE RED TEAM

Lead by 3 great generals @Bambiina The Epic Deer, @Grace1003 The Angel of Death (no peace for now Grace) and General @tiendoank The Lord of Hell to ensure every single one of you return safely to our Soompi Homeland. And these are the Bravest of the Brave :

@kwon_ga@airasara@lalunaaa@cloud92@gimely@4nnlov3pink@kikyo4ever@hansp@b3ll4dy@ssam@ruka18@uripuppies@yuuinokokoro@liemkopi@myutaa@AriaAA@bogummylove@boyoo4lyf@mdbcsuperfan@tikasari@babysiew@Xu Hào@roneddski@whitefoliage@nonski@jjongah4eva@eyo2eyo@ireumimolla@nataliakay

THE BLUE TEAM

I'm humbled and honored to lead this team and may all of us return safely to our Soompi Homeland along with the rest of our comrades! My friends @xoxgossipgirl and @lovehbhjw2013, my sincere apology and gratitude for allowing me to give you heavy responsibility to lead the ranged battalions to aid all of us!

@Luc-@totesinluv@be99lle@kirei11@NRGchick@mujay@charliew@Kissy13@moonlightsonata@kiranzz@tianaa@cynkdf@dahae2006@_Nachan07@ayu_2905@febz@thephamle@SihaeSL@phoenixember@iheartyoojung@KateSG@Jillia@Mepuppy@PrincessMe2515@happysloth@gf sherry@pappapig@daare@boredahjumma@sara2908@ricerascal67@xXMzSmilesXx@ksks111@PororoQueen@lovehbhjw2013@herlina28@pangy76@pristineqi@lorac529@stroppyse@mellinadear@genmaikrw@Earth2KatyD@JinyoungFox@8mel@WildDivine69@akikisetsu@docster6@nadreams@khlgpc@in00022@Ahpheng@lavender2love@mommyjezz@moodypie

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

@youaremoonfan16@cpy95@nalili@eyhlin@zee0123@PeachyPeach@jigee@swtfirefly@peishi0408@rhiesta@June Foo@kdfan2014@inna75@getting2dreamy@onni@bimilid@princessbelle1022@myicecreamcakexoxo@lightforyou22@syeramy@bonuibonui@ruuuuthpft@winnieho@mizkorea@petstsengko3@Plummpychan@padhari@darafangirl29@missjjang@Phuong Dinh@st4rdust@luvhollandlop

And to my 3 angels who protected this thread from the beginning and fill it with news, live caption and images that brighten up my day, I will have to draft you and drag you out of your house to join me @Naruto_7th_Hokage@bebe1989@parmma , I'm glad that SKY TEAM will have you *bow*

124 of us

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

WE KNOW NO FEAR

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

And before we are marching to the unknown and head into battle, Moonlighters, I will show our final secret weapon to secure VICTORY in this war! The Power of Our Legion lies within these weapons that you currently wield.

THE SPEAR BATTALION

Greetings to my spear teammate, the wilder of The Mightiest Spear in Asgard, The Spear of Gungnir

Whoever wields this mighty spear will send their evil enemy to The realm of Death

Doing so you will be rewarded a place among the heroes in Valhalla, presides over by the Mighty Odin.

Greetings to my legendary archer teammate. The Rivendell Elves from the House of Elrond, have send their best ranged weapon The Lord of the Bow, to be used for our Noble Cause!

As the wielder of The strongest Elves Bow, you shall fight on the ground with me

You shall vanquish our enemies from afar and rain death upon. A single arrow of your capable of crushing the skull of any enemy foolish enough to fight us.

May Legolas' spirit, skill and bravery, empower your true and noble heart, great Archers of Middle Earth so that you may protect the core of MDBC characters

My friends, my protectors who watch over us, wielders of the SKY LONGBOW belonging to ARTEMIS The Ancient Greek Deity

SWORD BATTALION

My brothers, my sisters! HURAAAHH!!! We are the wielders of The Greatest of Katana on this Earth! Lift your swords high up in the air because this is

MURAMASA

The sword that just by mentioning its name strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies

we will be UNDEFEATED!

Moonlighters, our enemies are as strong and are as ready as we are. But we will never give up, we will never fall back, our path is only ONE, we will charge forward and crush our enemies.

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

What the HELL, more enemies, and the prime minister and that bloody catfish have grown to ENORMOUS SIZE! Holy shyit, stealing the giant-power from Ultraman, equipped with a laser beam and electric whips imbued by Pikachu too!! Do not falter!! DO NOT FALL BACK! These old farts are blind as a bat, they miss ALL THE TIME! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We cannot afford to loose our Wing Formation! OMO!! General @tiendoank is in grave danger with her men!! FIREEE ARROWS! Sky Archers, protect the RED TEAM with your life!!

image.gif @pyoyong we are readyimage.gif but am afraid  yes we will be victorious but wont it end with tears image.giflets fight till the end image.gif

• Like 15

@pyoyong AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!

Spoiler

You're totally DAEBAK!

TODAY & TOMORROW

FINAL DAY - D-DAY

WAR!!!

THE RED TEAM

THE BLUE TEAM

BLUE TEAM SKY ARCHERS

124 of us

guardiansofMDBC_zpsdy1zzdiy.jpg

AND WE SHALL FIGHT TILL

WE KNOW NO FEAR

TO HAPPY ENDING!!!!!

THE SPEAR BATTALION

170px-Odin-Lawrie-Highsmith.jpeg

big_thumb_4e5132b0f6fcf5c5c0245d0f3b1ae6

skylongbow_zpsfyarzung.jpg

SWORD BATTALION

MURAMASA

Katana_Muramasa.JPG

we will be UNDEFEATED!

FOWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

battlegifprocess_zpsrr0ojmy4.gif

THE TITANS HAVE ARRIVED!

• Like 10

The ignorance side of me starts to push me take actions.  I am not ready to think this drama will have to end.  Here I just upload another side of our couple imitating their dances.  Old post but new on my channel, for a fandom sake :bawling:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

Although I gotta ask: is Ha Yeon invading yet again another place? That's Ra On's and Byung Yeon's chambers behind them, right? How about Ha Yeon tells Lee Yeong she will give up on her position and let him marry Ra On? :P

LOL... Maybe, but what's with the costume? It has a big circle, whatever that is, on the front part? Is that an official gown for crown princess / crown princess to be?

• Like 12

14 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

@moodypie TT^TT My one & only simple wish is a happy ending for YeongOn, no matter if they stay or leave. I don't want him to give up the throne either because Yeong would become a great King.  But if the only way for him to be with Raon is leaving the palace, then TT^TT ~ 

@SihaeSL Hellooo, you're very welcome! There are accurate translations from our transcappers too so please check them out! :wub: And arggg I'm so sorry you had to watch the preview on a Sunday morning. But don't worry, it's sad but it's hopeful. I can sense a happy ending here :wub:

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Omoo.. I suddenly think.... What if he was referring to uri Byung Yeon-ie XD?? :w00t::w00t: When everything is over, he'll take Byung Yeon-ie back to his side? XD

:P ... *giggling* But I think it referred to Raon ahaha.... :P 

lol at your BY's theory!! kekeke...very funny!

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Cute. Translation of the clip.

JongHyun: I heard that you look at the synopses directly before you choose to do something.

Baek Ji Young: I’m sorry to be saying this, but the thing that is most important to me is whether an actor that I like appears in it. 

MC: So, this is Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ Love is Over. 

Baek Ji Young: Yes, yes, yes, yes.

MC: So, who is it that you liked that caused you to choose this?

JongHyun: Because you liked Park Bo Gum-shi?

Baek Ji Young: Yes. 

MC: So, regardless of synopsis, you heard Park Bo Gum was going to be in it. 

Baek Ji Young: That was the initial reason, but while I was watching the drama, it was such a trendy sageuk. It was for modern sensibilities, and Park Bo Gum's acting was so good in it…

Man 2: You thought you had to do it.

Baek Ji Young: That’s why I decided to do it. 

thanks for the translation!!! Glad to hear that she likes PBG !! 

21 minutes ago, roneddski said:

@moodypie Haha I like the way you equate giving us an unsatisfactory ending as writer-nim having committed "treason". I think she will be in panic mode if she knows she might possibly be sent to exile :sweatingbullets:

@pyoyong Thanks for adding me to the battle plan. Always ready! 

And we all know what is the punishment for committing treason........shall we give them a warning before the ep airs tonight?

haha

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Saw the picture of Bo Gum, Soo Bin and the staff just now in the post saying it's their last filming, tbh it made me panic a bit. I was like "Where is my Ra On? Why is she wearing Crown Princess outfit and standing next to CP? Does this mean it wont be a HE???" :tears:

But after a while, I've actually re-assured myself that the filming might not be in sequence and the cast purposely hide all Ra On's pictures to avoid spoillers ^ ^ I think us Moonlighters should be all optimistic and positive about the ending too. Just believe that Young and On, in one way or another, will finally get back together :) 

And don't forget that this gorgeous hanbok is still waiting for our beautiful young lady Hong Ra On to wear :) It has yet appeared in the drama yet :D

14671219_973663652745044_380643204968255

Thank you thank you! Dear Phuong Dinh!!! You found a picture I had been searching for!! I do not recall RaOn wearing this. I am so happy! Hope to see her in this gorgeous dress!  She will be absolutely unforgettable!!! 

Edited by chardonnay
Wanted to add posters name
  • Like 19

GUY GIRLS.....you move too fast! I know I should ask you all to slow down....BUT I am breathless now........

The whole morning and afternoon, I am keep having 10 pages to read. Whenever I finished 2 pages, there are 3 additional  pages.....

@pyoyong I saw your battle plan...haven't digested it yet. but will come to that.

• Like 21