[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Thanks, chingu! it had been a rigorous 4-day training, but thank God it's Moonlight day so I can get a proper refreshment.

Whoa...I didn't think you were still in your training. By the way, I like your signature kiss! Chanting for another one from PBG again....hehe

24 minutes ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

@Jillia @in00022

They're my honeybunch, sugar plum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
They're my sweetie pie
They're my cuppycake, gumdrop
Snoogums, boogums, they're
The apple of my eye yoyo51yoyo51

@xoxgossipgirl  ....  honeybunch ... sugar plum ... pumpkin .... sweety pie ...... cupcake ..... apple ..... cough ..... cough ..... friend , are you actually hungry ???? :P oopps  .... sorry .... just joking .... :grimace:

YES !!!! THEY ARE MY HONEYBUNCH , MY SUGAR PLUM, MY SWEETY PIE AND APPLE OF MY EYES TOO , FRIEND :glasses:

@febz safe the front seat at your airplane for me pleaseeee :phew:

Those two are precious.  The pic that BG posted is similar to the ones that YG likes to post in her intagram.  Did he take it  from her?

Ra On is definitely not in the palace anymore.  I hope whatever she's filming today is not for episode 14! :crazy:  I read on twitter than the preview for 14 will be available at midnight.

9 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Those two are precious.  The pic that BG posted is similar to the ones that YG likes to post in her intagram.  Did he take it  from her?

Ra On is definitely not in the palace anymore.  I hope whatever she's filming today is not for episode 14! :crazy:  I read on twitter than the preview for 14 will be available at midnight.

they finished filming early today for ep.14 lol

they also started filming for ep.15 today till thursday 

no time to rest

5 hours ago, nonski said:

Everyone's excited for episode 13 so let the roll call starts now for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :) 

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

anticipation is high! wohooo!

Image result for image of word THANK YOU FOR THE ROLL CALL

22 minutes ago, febz said:

InShot_20161002_231151_zpsvgiyxsqm_edit_

images%2014_zpsao9an3r6.jpg

This is a flight that will take you to MDBC episode 13 live recap

Before we take off please pay attention to the safety procedure below :

G_20161002_141915_zpsy05pc0cu.gif

Please fasten your seatbelt for emotional turbulance may occure

rvml_zpsv9na2zev_edit_1475425289742_zpsb

Please do remind that we do not provide any meals on board because it's a free registration flight (how can you expect us to feed you when it's already hard for our self??)

G_20161002_154349_zpsvs51f8ro.gif

Please inflate your life vest when the heart breaking scene happen (you may don't want to get drown with your own tears)

InShot_20161002_154534_zpsyu9qhglf_edit_

Please use the oxygen mask & breathe normally (for any hot scene, kiss scene & bed scene Ameeen!! )

Thank you for choosing us to fly high your fantasy and we do hope you have a pleasant journey.

For any suggestion or complaint (especially if you've been troll again with the kiss scene). 

Please kindly send to this address :

@Jillia

The Screenwritter (based on her own straightforward conffession)

You're so witty! ≧∇≦

No offense but I think the plane will be crashed when CP married o(╥﹏╥)o maybe you should plan for rescue beforehand hope it'll minimize the impact. 

@febz Lol, seems like i will join in the middle of live streaming.. :D *cant wait to see our couple 

@budzy90 dont worry chingus, they wont separate so easily.. even im not ready for sad scene when raon cry in his arm :(

OUR KIM HYUNG PHOTO BY OH PHOTO :P 2016.10.03

11660893.jpg
Spoiler

3 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

You're so witty! ≧∇≦

No offense but I think the plane will be crashed when CP married o(╥﹏╥)o maybe you should plan for rescue beforehand. 

Oh no no no....I am in that plane..  it-wasnt-me-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900it-wasnt-me-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900Please give me a safe landing.  not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003not-worthy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949003

40 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Wont be watching live but prob waiting for recaps. Afraid my heart cannot take it. Probably will watch with subs when its out . 

I do the same thing every week. I think watching this show without subs would have me crawling up the walls the whole time. :P I just love to savour it with the subs and take my time. With the way things are going the subs might be out early tonight. 

Aww look at our babies. :wub: I just saw Bogummy's latest tweet and was cooing over both of them. I hope he's feeling better. The live shoots must be getting to him.

Chingus, its about time for tonight's episode! :w00t:

Archived