[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@bebe1989 dear chingu although I don't know what kind of ninja you'll be

Spoiler

images%202_zpsywibgwdx.jpg

Ninja with a hair dryer??:blink: well you still could kill with the heat

images%2025_zps6smirfx7.jpg

Or you could kill with cuteness overload

I hope you have a nice flight & come back to us safely;)

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, jeamie said:

Hey guys, off topic. While reading the history of Rome this suddenly popped to my mind. Does anyone knows how and why Crown Prince Hyomyong died? 

I think someone said that the reason is unknowned, that he died of natural causes. Somewhere in the back of my head I have that he worked himself to death.

(〃⌒∇⌒) Please someone correct me if I've jumbled it all up.

omg! how much i have miss going to this thread every single day.. it's been a week since i have a problem with my internet connection and can't access it at all since last monday. T.T i'm glad that i can make it on time and not miss another week of eps.. pheww.. 

i'm not yet watching both eps (11&12) from last week.. gonna do marathon of it very soon and not gonna be here for tonight live stream. will be back and spazz with everyone when i finish watch both ep that i miss and ep13 with sub :wub:.. till then... :D have fun for those who gonna live stream tonight ep :) 

tumblr_oegx6hRaqs1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

i miss my precious RO & CP soo damn much! i'm glad i'm back on track and can spazz my heart out with all the moonlighters again~ :wub:

4 hours ago, nonski said:

i am backreading and you guys crack me up! there is so much excitement for episode 13, i hope the number doesn't jinx us. hehehe

should i do an early roll call, you know, just to make sure everyone's alert for tonight and all?

Everyone's excited for episode 13 so let the roll call starts now for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :) 

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

anticipation is high! wohooo!

bX7Eo.gif

Don't I feel stupid it took me this long to figure out that it was your roll call that propelled me here. kekeke

2afa4e7eebe727d05df786adea46cca447c995c6

3 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

bX7Eo.gif

Don't I feel stupid it took me this long to figure out that it was your roll call that propelled me here. kekeke

2afa4e7eebe727d05df786adea46cca447c995c6

Please include me on the roll call thanks! Sooooooooo excited with the live recap later...

I'm just a lurker at first and get many info about MDBC from this forum but I can't hold my self anymore to join you all guys since i  found this thread is so amaaziiiing. We have president, fansclub, update info and also going crazy together because of MDBC. Feeling so proud bcoz our babies won APAN last nite and i hope they will get another awards ahead *and BEST COUPLE is a must*:wub::wub: . I feel the movements in this thread and always keep smiling from ear to ear every time i read the comments. So every one, let's holding hands and be ready for tonite!! :glasses:

IMG_2843_zpszhilabxb.jpg

Cr : cartoon from baidu.com

One of my favourite CP scene, he was giggling cheekily to himself while pacing and waiting impatiently for his beloved Raon to come dress him but yet he didnt want to appear to be too eager, ahhhh the thrills and joy of courtship and first love  :D

4 hours ago, ruuuuthpft said:

Though I have an exam that will end an hour before the broadcast huhu wish me luck chingus. Whatever the result of that exam may be I am still thankful that today is Moonday and we will get to see our favorite drama later ^_^

Good luck chingu.

Less than 2hours to go !

15 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

I'm just a lurker at first and get many info about MDBC from this forum but I can't hold my self anymore to join you all guys since i  found this thread is so amaaziiiing. We have president, fansclub, update info and also going crazy together because of MDBC. Feeling so proud bcoz our babies won APAN last nite and i hope they will get another awards ahead *and BEST COUPLE is a must*:wub::wub: . I feel the movements in this thread and always keep smiling from ear to ear every time i read the comments. So every one, let's holding hands and be ready for tonite!! :glasses:

Hi!! WELCOME!! :blush:

Archived