Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

40 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  yeah unfortunately. I did remember that you hate slow pace dramas. so I decide to warn before you even start to watch it. 

Thanks chingu! You know me well! :dorakiss:

40 minutes ago, joccu said:

we did get to see Lee Je Hoon biceps. 

19070167.gif

Pics or it didn't happen. :joy: @sadthe1st agrees.

23 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

its in my fav. List ever since i watched it and thats the drama

Omo! Finally we like the same drama, dongsaengah! :fullofhearts:

Haven't been able to continue past ep 3 because @agenth has put me and @gm4queen to work ! :crybaby:

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

Aigoo....:tightdeadline: It's so much work, but hopefully you'll like the new event that is in the works!

It's a game @larus @MayanEcho @rocher22 @joccu @sweetroad @kingpin :yay:

No, no one is going to get run over by the truck of doom @LeftCoastOppa 

It will also not feature THAT bird @Ameera Ali :unamused:

Alright, need to go and work on @agenth's event. My jam today. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Ola @rocher22!

Found full clips of Tokyo Dome versions of D.D. and Kissin' My Lips. The stage is lit! 😁

Here's D.D., the first in the line-up:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3el2V4R_w3/?igsh=cGpjN3FoNWNqcWcz

What an over the top "entrance", no?

And 2nd song Kissin' My Lips:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3emo6kRAV6/?igsh=dWFtNXhpdXRqd2U=

Ehem, among all different live choreos of this song, I DO ME version is the most NSFW. 😅

By the way, the released DVD of I DO ME are entirely Tokyo Dome footages, but in separate videos included there are also footages in Kyocera Dome Osaka, and Vantelin Dome Nagoya.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

Dinner from outside...

pepper-delight-fish-biriyani-3.jpg?resiz

ctto

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3el2V4R_w3/?igsh=cGpjN3FoNWNqcWcz

What an over the top "entrance", no?

that was very impressive...the entrance and their coats...:wub: 

Meme in that silver suit reminded me of Haru from TG. :D 

Ehem, among all different live choreos of this song, I DO ME version is the most NSFW. 😅

:lol:

I was a little surprised for a moment...:D

a7e652abe0cec5c79f1307a5eb406004.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I was a little surprised for a moment...:D

Ahahaha, guess you're ready for the close-up, member focused, very NSFW clips 😅

Spoiler

Found your favorite Slow... 😉

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C14du5IyNrG/?igsh=MW9iemZnNHN3NWQ2ZA==

The most intense number is Cry Out, such that Iwamoto tore off his tank top 😆 He has all the rights to flex his bod. Man is seriously ripped.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C10eElnSmRB/?igsh=MWJjNnphZmx4cmFvdg==

Finally, full clip of Da Bomb, after the unit collab Vroom Vroom Vroom, wherein Iwamoto and Fukka changed outfits in between, while members are coming to the stage from different areas.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C1rlN1nS6My/?igsh=MWVkcW83aGZmeHlxYw==

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Good Afternoon Hello GIF

d76882e1617154d0fd90f07cf0f65719.jpg

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha, guess you're ready for the close-up, member focused, very NSFW clips 😅

Shoppi...hmm...I prefer his innocent look in the white suit...:D(the IG clip Kissin' My lips) 

but Meme and the Bad Boy aura....:bashful:

The most intense number is Cry Out, such that Iwamoto tore off his tank top 😆 He has all the rights to flex his bod. Man is seriously ripped.

I liked it, after all he is the leader....😁

Found your favorite Slow... 😉

Finally, full clip of Da Bomb, after the unit collab Vroom Vroom Vroom, wherein Iwamoto and Fukka changed outfits in between, while members are coming to the stage from different areas.

They always slay on the stage...

Da Bomb....Raul caught my attention... ❤️

I finally realized that my ideal type of man is someone who can answer the question like XZ did...:D

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I finished Mad For Each Other. Except for the ending being a bit "tropey" I did enjoy it a lot. What a breath of fresh air! :love:

Btw has anyone watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix? Am hearing everyone raving about it. Apparently it's based on a true stalker story?

@Lmangla @sweetroad @joccu did you already watch this?

YA! Can't believe Eurovision is right around the corner! :yaaa:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, I finished Mad For Each Other. Except for the ending being a bit "tropey" I did enjoy it a lot. What a breath of fresh air! :love:

Yeah the ending was a bit tropey, but

I really loved how they talk about mental and emotional illness with a mix of comedic elements. And who doesnt love quirky leads ?

Spoiler

be3d9ad02e871a54bf66eca411030e93.gif

3d5a806a6c93fa7a6e55e36d20dce279.gif

The usual thing abt kdramas are, they talk abt emotional/mental illness in first few eps, and mix it with too much kdrama "trope".

But here, in this drama, i felt it different.

And both the actors potrayed it really well.

It was indeed a refreshing drama !

I remember watching it and i was sad that it ended so fast.

Cant believe i watched it 3 years ago ...woooo time flies...

By the way Eonni, did you know we are going to

Scarlet heart Goryeo

Thailand version

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDAdrXjKhbglF_6Kud4Z8

I only know the ml and fl, but the drama, am not ready to have another heartbreak !

You can make an event with list of k-trauma and I bet Scarlet Heart would win it 

tumblr_o2ztwsUwS91u5ylwwo1_500.gif

Its been 8 years and am still not over from it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

By the way Eonni, did you know we are going to

Scarlet heart Goryeo

Thailand version

No, didn't know this, dongsaeng. I never watched the Korean version because I heard it was sad. :bawling: So am assuming you're gonna pass on the Thai version too?

I really loved how they talk about mental and emotional illness with a mix of comedic elements. And who doesnt love quirky leads ?

It was such a refreshing and natural way of displaying their mental health struggles. Neither of their parents nor the Women's Association (lol) were too judgemental about their kids' problems, and I liked how matter of fact both of the leads were with regard to going to therapy. Plus the fact that both leads were adults and were able to show attraction and have sex without even officially dating yet. And both had their own past. I mean it's so much more relatable than the weird holier than holiest leads kdramas keep pushing us nowadays with no hand holding or kissing without a dramatic umbrella scene first. And leads who have never done this before despite the leads having been high-school and college kids... So unbelievable, especially since they are always super attractive and were for sure popular. LOL  :joy:

More dramas like Mad For Each Other jusae-yo.

Yes Please Want GIF by Pup-Peroni®

You can make an event with list of k-trauma and I bet Scarlet Heart would win it 

Ooh, I like this idea! :love: I should place it in our event backlog @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

K-dramas that caused you k-traumas?

Can you guys help us out with nominations of dramas you think should be included in the event?

@sweetroad @larus @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Lmangla @gm4queen @sadthe1st @kingpin @Thong Thin @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @Dhakra @MayanEcho @rocher22 @rocat @4evrkdrama 

Please Help GIF by Star Trek

I'll go first. The Last Empress

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Second place: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. :unamused:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

I dunno if Sano (Gaku) was aware that the popular "finger heart" gesture can also mean "give me money". 😆

Anyhow, it suits the drama/movie's title and missions. 

@CarolynH there are YT comments that TG movie theater release will be on Feb 2025. 🙂

+×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷+

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Can you guys help us out with nominations of dramas you think should be included in the event?

Not Kdrama, but the Cdrama Princess Agents. It's been years and I'm still wondering how the drama adaptation is so messed up. I've no issue with the looks and acting of the cast, just how the story, its pace, and its flow were mishandled, and how the production didn't research enough to make sure there aren't whiff of plagiarism of the novel the drama is based on.

÷×+÷×+÷×+÷×+÷

On 4/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, rocher22 said:

I finally realized that my ideal type of man is someone who can answer the question like XZ did...

:hooray2:

Men who cook and also know to do house chores are ❤️ 

pizza-rolls-2.jpg

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

6 hours ago, partyon said:

K-dramas that caused you k-traumas?

What are the symptoms for k-traumas? I don`t let any kdrama to affect me.  No matter how bad they are, I forget everything after a while. I vote everything from Kim Soon Ok. I can`t watch anything of that writer. Or any crazy makjang stuff.  I should include another `makjang maestro` Im Sung-Han too but since I did not watch anything of that writer, I will vote only Kim Soon Ok`s dramas.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

What are the symptoms for k-traumas? I don`t let any kdrama to affect me.  No matter how bad they are, I forget everything after a while. I vote everything from Kim Soon Ok. I can`t watch anything of that writer. Or any crazy makjang stuff.  I should include another `makjang maestro` Im Sung-Han too but since I did not watch anything of that writer, I will vote only Kim Soon Ok`s dramas.

I'm too jaded to enjoy, much less like makjang genre. 😅

I'm not too concerned who wrote whom, but I'm more into the director's execution of the scenes.

÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷

I'm soompieng while in a zoom meeting with gremlin's class teacher 🫠

Korean-Cream-Cheese-Garlic-Bread-takestw

ctto

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm not too concerned who wrote whom, but I'm more into the director's execution of the scenes.

The execution of the scenes matters but the content is the most important for me. And there are writers and PDs who did not know how to end their story. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 hours ago, partyon said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Both gave me PTSD like unfinished business.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

55 minutes ago, larus said:

The execution of the scenes matters but the content is the most important for me. And there are writers and PDs who did not know how to end their story. 🤨

Now that really sucks. If it's like that, why did they even go all that length to use that story when they can't give a proper ending. I don't mind an open ending per se, or tragic if it has to be, but I hate senseless endings, and I also dislike happy endings for undeserving characters.

Surely producers have some kind of feelers who are the good writers with meaty stories? 🤔 But I'm also guessing that there might be a demand too for stories that lack coherence and sanity. In that case, I'd be like you, avoiding anything written by authors like that, rather than be disappointed in the end yet again.

tortilla-chips-7.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw has anyone watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix? Am hearing everyone raving about it. Apparently it's based on a true stalker story?

haven't got around to it yet...

I watched Manhunt on apple TV and it was really good. Historically based and well-acted. It didn't feel like a lecture or lesson but you see it was difficult times and the people who rose up were extraordinary as well. All the characters felt like real breathing people rather than some caricature based on historical figures. 

@sweetroad ~ check it out. Think you will like it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Men who cook and also know to do house chores are ❤️ 

Chingu, men who can cook and also know how to do house chores are the bare minimum in a relationship.... 

:approves:

If there isn't a 50-50 division on house chores, cooking, taking the dog out for a walk, taking care of the kids, you're out!

tv land ditch GIF by Lopez on TV Land

Ladies, don't settle for less!

6 hours ago, larus said:

I don`t let any kdrama to affect me. 

Not even Penthouse...? :notsureifserious:

6 hours ago, larus said:

Im Sung-Han too but since I did not watch anything of that writer

Thank your lucky stars. I think this is the writer who gave @Lmangla sweetie her k-traumas. :D

I think we should add Original Barf Drama (Love ft. Marriage and Divorce) to the list of dramas that traumatized us. Who's with me?

4 hours ago, rocat said:

Both gave me PTSD like unfinished business.

Why, chingu? I thought Memories of the Alhambra and Vagabond were good dramas? :shaq:

I do understand if some people were left traumatized by Mouse. That writer was on something while writing that drama. 😰Just mentioning @Sleepy Owl and @ferily casually here in this context. :grimace:

Chingus, please help me with listing more traumatizing dramas. :Please:

Btw,, did anyone see that @rocat's oppa and SHK are to star in a new drama together? Did you see k-netz comments?

Gong Yoo to pair up with Song Hye Gyo in new drama

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/04/gong-yoo-to-pair-up-with-song-hye-gyo.html

[+233, -199] Eh, I'm against Song Hye Gyo... couldn't they pair him up with someone younger and prettier

[+113, -43] I'm in my 40s but I'm tired of the older generation of actors still taking on top roles and leads based on the fame from their peaks. I guess it makes sense since all the famous writers are from the older generation, which is why we need to let some younger writers and directors in and change up the faces. Maybe there's just not enough talent these days. 

[+14, -4] I don't find Gong Yoo and Song Hye Gyo to be a match ㅜ.ㅜ Gong Yoo has more chemistry with the more bouncy, fresh, cutesy type of partners...

Zoom In Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Chingu, men who can cook and also know how to do house chores are the bare minimum in a relationship.... 

If there isn't a 50-50 division on house chores, cooking, taking the dog out for a walk, taking care of the kids, you're out!

Ladies, don't settle for less!

Hear, hear! 👏

+×÷+×÷=÷×+÷×+

Aww, how cute!

÷×+÷×+=+×÷+×÷

@rocher22 More clips!

While watching, hubs and I were also happily discussing the techs used for the stages, programming of the lights... we're such eggheads! 😆

Grandeur:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C2Z9PWjSwf4/?igsh=MWM3dTN2dGxnYm5xNA==

Snow World:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C2XbwocSG9F/?igsh=MW42dG5vamRrdXRhYg%3D%3D

Super Deeper:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C2V80YzSK2J/?igsh=MTN2dXoyaDRoamc5bg==

PPP

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2pAVHrpsso/?igsh=MXU0ejhvdzlodjNqZQ==

W:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C2HqeaTSVC6/?igsh=cXNoZ3ZheW8wNGZl

baked-potato-wedges-11.jpg

ctto