Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I took @the_sweetroad's advice and tried to watch the drama while on the exercise bike in the gym. But had to stop because I was getting too many salty sweat drops in my eyes.

LOL. You and I are different breeds. :lol: I hate sweating, so I take it easier at the gym...which facilitates watching stuff drip-free. :D But actually, with Covid, I haven't been to the gym in a long time. Need to wear masks even while working out, which just sounds:

gross vomit GIF

These days I take long walks outside....but don't get to watch anything at the gym. :rubchin:

Do you have to wear masks when you're on the equipment chingu?

Good evening, chingus! @confusedheart About to watch Ep 6! But I think you and @larus should discuss it, and I don't mind seeing spoilers. :)

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

for mj i dont like the hair :D

You liked JCW oppa's long hair? But you don't like MJ's? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

20 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Do you have to wear masks when you're on the equipment chingu?

No, fortunately not. Would be difficult to do sports. I have had to run a couple of times with a mask on, and I almost choked on it. :crazy:

@joccu Watched ep 10 of The Player. Really shocking to see Mim stab Tin. :ph34r:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Really shocking to see Mim stab Tin.

I bet @larus is not shocked at all. :loolz:

1 minute ago, partyon said:

No, fortunately not. Would be difficult to do sports. I have had to run a couple of times with a mask on, and I almost choked on it.

I know....blagh.

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

You liked JCW oppa's long hair? But you don't like MJ's? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

he didnt do the backstreetboys look! he did wavy hair look. which is very magical!

so tune in to The Sound of Magic! Available on Netflix sometime 2022

john lewis lol GIF

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus is rarely shocked. I think she managed to watch Penthouse (all seasons) without flinching once.

really? i thought she skipped on it due to heavy makjang... i remember @larus saying even queen KSY can't bring her to watch it. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

I finished Episode 6 of Mask and now I see clearly why @partyon says Eun Ha is too stupid too live and why @confusedheartis balking at SML's voyeurism :wacko:.

@agenthThis look:

spacer.png

Reminds me of this look from Secret:

spacer.png

(Thanks for the screenshot!)

Ahh these villains...

(TEAM ADD!! WE ARE FADING!! )

@sadthe1st@Ameera Ali@larus@gm4queen@Sleepy Owl@LeftCoastOppa@confusedheart@Thong Thin@Sky Kang@Lmangla@willenette and anyone else I may have missed...

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Long time no see.

BUT AM BACK ! 

Was busy with studies and exams but unfortunately it got postponed again due to the outburst of new variant ...hmmm.

Welcome back chingu...:happydance:

@agenth  @Ameera Ali @confusedheart  @gm4queen @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @partyon @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz @LeftCoastOppa

@MayanEcho  yummy on those steam eggs, nice to eat when is hot.

@sadthe1st  I ordered 4 boxes of gyoza and arrived yesterday ( prawns and kucai fillings)

and the seller was so generous to give a free packet of wanton noodles ( 10 pcs) .

Morning and here's coffee to all chingus who are still awake.

giphy.gif

cr owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Alright I'm here - Until we hit the high side of 500 I don't want hear anything, about spouses, studying, exams, kids, house cleaning, in-law visits.  NADA!

Food - Sleep, and Bathroom breaks will be strictly monitored. 

Bart Johnson Focus GIF by Cameo

... and don't start with that "where have you been" crap either - I aint playing :angry: ... okay maybe I am

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

Good-Morning.-Rise-up-and-attack-the-day

Hi guys! I woke up so early today! being so busy these days.. Hope you all are doing fine! :please:

And so sorry @4evrkdrama chingu that I couldn't greet you yesterday! I had a sudden migraine attack so went to bed early! So nice to see here! Wishing you the best! Hope to see you more often, chingu! :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10STUFF1-superJumbo.jpg

ctto

Good morning! 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Relieved that the Internet outage in the area from last night is over! :) Otherwise, all my mobile data allowances will be over today just for Zoom.

@Thong Thin I'd really love to try making it one of these weekends.

@the_sweetroad Wow, that looks nice! And no one's too old to play with Lego! :D

@4evrkdrama Hi there, and @Min2206! Glad to see you dropping by!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

tumblr-8f3011613fa7a3f09dd5709f0ba513c7-

tumblr-07a5e4c7099e2dcda43b4943218f7d56-

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@pompyavi

@4evrkdrama

hai there chingudeul. :D

yeah

by accepting this total, consent to use simple basic operations of math including add and subtract on the thread. :D

Ecstatic-Calculating-Koodoo-size-restric

Spoiler

4Rg5.gif

Spoiler

woods fill up with snow.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Good evening! It's rainy, perfect time for congee here! 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I want to try these Japanese and Chinese savoury steamed eggs! :) 

ctto 

ctto 

@MayanEcho congee is really perfect for rainy days because it could warm us up. Any warm soup is good. These are the the ideal sick dishes. It's low-effort and gentle on the stomach. That's why, we can replace one of our regular daily meals with a bowl of congee. ...  :twerk2:

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I finished Episode 6 of Mask and now I see clearly why @partyon says Eun Ha is too stupid too live and why @confusedheartis balking at SML's voyeurism :wacko:.

(TEAM ADD!! WE ARE FADING!! )

@sadthe1st@Ameera Ali@larus@gm4queen@Sleepy Owl@LeftCoastOppa@confusedheart@Thong Thin@Sky Kang@Lmangla@willenette and anyone else I may have missed...

@the_sweetroad I love Mask drama. If you love hardcore melodramas with lots of twists and turns then don't miss Mask. I've watched it during its airing in Korea but,  this drama was also aired on my local TV channel during the lockdown last year. The episodes keep you hooked on for more. But, Soo Ae - I must say she was annoying there to some point because of her weak character. But luckily she transformed almost past midway and finally redeemed herself somewhat. YJH  here is scary. The final showdown was the press conference where they exposed the villain to the media... I did enjoy the drama despite it being draggy at some point...I watched this to support Ju Ji Hoon and Yeon Jung Hoon.  :Megalol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3