Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, ferily said:

@partyon I actually had no idea that Choi Jin Hyuk had a scandal! :scream:

12 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

So sad, isn't it? I just re-watched Pasta with him in it, and he's so wholesome there. B)

Yes, he was my favorite Korean oppa for so many years. He was always scandal free and seemed to be such an upstanding citizen in every way. A very good son and a very emotional, well spoken man.

It was a shock to us fans, because he was the last person we would have guessed would do something like this.

Again, nothing was ever confirmed, but k-netz were pretty vocal about it that he was caught in an illegal room salon (that is, not even a hostess bar but something even worse than that) and that he was a frequent visitor of these types of places. Someone who apparently had worked in one of the establishments he supposedly had visited, said he would come in like once a week or smth.

Seeing that he is so good to his mother, it really broke my heart that he seems to view women as mere objects that are there for his pleasure. Again, if these k-netz comments are true that is.

I would really hope they aren't....

It never seizes to amaze me that handsome celebrities even feel the need to go to these establishments when they clearly would have no issues finding women outside of these places.

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

:scream:  when ??? with who ?

Chingu, I explained it about a page earlier. You can find the whole story in my post.

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

We are barely hanging on, aren't we?

After Team Subtract wins, I will jump to Team Add and you will become victorious again!

:wow1:

EDIT: Friends, let's do the math, please? :please:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Any chingus here have watched Taxi Driver.. I remembered someone mentioned there's abs from the ML .

I finished ep 5 and still no abs !

As far as I can remember, there's no abs scene. But LJH's alter egos was so hot especially that one with an old lady. 

LJH has abs scenes in Move To Heaven

spacer.png

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

nooo.. i was referring to u getting horrified by CJH having a gym in his bedroom, before the scandal broke out..

Oh that.... :D

Chingu, I had already blocked that out of my mind. :D

I was horrified, but not annoyed. With ex-oppa, the only thing I was really annoyed about before his scandal was The Last Empress.

:onfirex:

I am now reliving the memories again. :rage: They are painful!

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Shin-Sung-Rok.gif

cr. to owner

This guy was injured by being shot at, hit, kicked, drowned, you name it - at least in 16 different scenes in the drama (I know because I counted them :unamused:)

Also, ex-oppa was seriously injured IRL while shooting the drama. He got a cut close to his eye during an action scene and he required 30 stitches!

30 :scream:

And the ending was the thanks he got? :rage:

I Think So GIF by Will & Grace

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

This guy was injured by being shot at, hit, kicked, drowned, you name it - at least in 16 different scenes in the drama (I know because I counted them

Oh, so he played the character that villains could not kill and came back alive? There has to be at least such character in Kim Soon Ok`s dramas. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Oh, so he played the character that villains could not kill and came back alive? There has to be at least such character in Kim Soon Ok`s dramas. :w00t:

Well, he was killed in the end. That's the problem.

:criesariver:

No kiss. No happy ending. No nothing!
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

10 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Any chingus here have watched Taxi Driver.. I remembered someone mentioned there's abs from the ML .

I finished ep 5 and still no abs !

Are you watching for the abs?  Perhaps they will show more abs in the second season. :D

I did not watch the drama but I heard good things about it. Maybe I will watch the both seasons later.

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well, he was killed in the end. That's the problem.

I wonder if there wasn't an extension, he would have been alive at the end of the series. I don`t know. Probably It will have been the same. Or he will have a handshake with the heroine in the end.

I watched just 6 episodes and I never looked back (reading about this drama) so I don`t know why he was killed. All I know was that he did not accept to continue filming the extension.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

I understand the frustration. The same was for people who watched Penthouse. I personally wanted all the characters dead so I was satisfied with the ending. I did not watch it but I read about it. Even if I was totally on board with the ending, I admit that there were things that could be treated better. Good luck to others who will watch a future project of this writer! :w00t: 

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, larus said:

I understand the frustration. The same was for people who watched Penthouse. I personally wanted all the characters dead so I was satisfied with the ending. I did not watch it but I read about it. Even if I was totally on board with the ending, I admit that there were things that could be treated better. Good luck to others who will watch a future project of this writer! :w00t: 

Yeah, the writer is on my list of banned writers. :rage:

• LOL 6