Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni this dongsaeng is here for you.

Omo! :love: Well hello abs!

Brendon Urie Flirt GIF by Panic! At The Disco

Though I forgot to mention him in my long list.

Dongsaeng, your list includes nearly every Korean actor. :scream: How can you have forgotten him? I thought you download your list automatically from the "List of Korean actors" Wiki page?

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Ps :Hope after seeing this gesture from me you would be kind enough to give me 0.5 % share of Jo Won Oppa

No!

:evilelmo:

But as an olive branch, I am willing to give you a 0.5% share of one of my other oppas. :kiss_wink:

You can also have Choi Jin Hyuk. All of him actually. :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, your list includes nearly every Korean actor. :scream: How can you have forgotten him? I thought you download your list automatically from the "List of Korean actors" Wiki page?

b6a0ac44845488b5a6daa9d51148e7b9d63d18ab

No!

main-qimg-768be019d1a37fcfc83baa02da2fae

You can also have Choi Jin Hyuk. All of him actually. :joy:

How will i able to convince you Eonni to get a share of Jo Won Oppa ?

And talking about CJH he is already in my list.

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni this dongsaeng is here for you.

I will show you the gifs.

He is my Oppa:wub:

(Started loving him from kdrama - Just between lovers)

Though I forgot to mention him in my long list.

Yes this is the scene that I saw in Red Sleeve Cuff haha.. as soon as I saw it, I was like, oh boy here comes the fan service :crazymad:

@partyon I actually had no idea that Choi Jin Hyuk had a scandal! :scream:

• Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

+ 2

Morning to all chingus

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @confusedheart  @gm4queen @joccu  @Ameera Ali @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @mirmz  @partyon  @the_sweetroad  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian @willenette

@sadthe1st the matcha swiss roll I bought from Family mart yesterday was a disappointment.

Still prefer the ones we ate in Japan.

Any chingus here have watched Taxi Driver.. I remembered someone mentioned there's abs from the ML .

I finished ep 5 and still no abs !

14947648_10154715980511552_8642698482758

cr owner

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Any chingus here have watched Taxi Driver.. I remembered someone mentioned there's abs from the ML .

cr owner

I watched Taxi Driver! I don’t remember any abs though…but then again I don’t really pay attention to those kinda stuff :sweatingbullets: (sorry to all yall abs lovers)

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Morning to all chingus

@agenth  @4evrkdrama  @confusedheart  @gm4queen @joccu  @Ameera Ali @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @mirmz  @partyon  @the_sweetroad  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian @willenette

@sadthe1st the matcha swiss roll I bought from Family mart yesterday was a disappointment.

14947648_10154715980511552_8642698482758

cr owner

@Thong Thin ohhh.............it's not good? What I've tried from Family Mart was their Mini Basque Burnt Cheesecake. I bought this because I heard that it's a crowd-favourite. It looks tiny but so creamy for your taste buds. You will be able to get one layered with a Chocolate Cheesecake at the bottom! I also love their Matcha flavour Soft Serve ice-cream. It's also very creamy.  They also have good sandwiches like egg mayo. I've seen also that they have this hotdog. But, not like any regular hotdogs, the ones in Family Mart are topped with either Bolognese sauce or egg mayo. They’re basically instant comfort food in a box! Since I'm a sweet-tooth person, I'm always tempted by their mini desserts. You can find a selection of single-serving desserts from Strawberry Shortcake to Chocolate Mousse,  and more. And so many Bento boxes available. :kaching3:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

tumblr-pm6r2t-Wwzj1ua45zn-400.gif

80e31907f2abb5b95fe4f688832576dc.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@pompyavi

@4evrkdrama

hai chingudeul. :D

yup, there it is.

putting a total under two formulas in add and subtract to use during the calculation. :D

WCRQ.gif

Spoiler

5Cmc.gif

Spoiler

there's a blanket of old snow lay on a corner.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

16 hours ago, partyon said:

@sadthe1st's oppa's band MONSTA X, etc.)

u're good sneaking him onto my plate out of the blue.. lol

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

11 hours ago, partyon said:

It featured my (ex-)oppa Choi Jin Hyuk and of course I would have watched anything he's in. Back then, that is. Now ? Not so sure. I haven't forgiven him. Yet.

HAHAHA THIS IS THE EPIC CJH OF MR QUEEN

9 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I will show you the gifs.

He is my Oppa

@4evrkdrama u have bagged one more!! hahahaha and its cos @ferilymentioned, now he is stolen!

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

the matcha swiss roll I bought from Family mart yesterday was a disappointment.

it took too long to travel to malaysia.. it's always good to eat fresh in japan itself!!

photo_matcha_role_cake.jpg?1469572990

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And oh my?? :scream: Team ADD is sinking? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??

busy busy!! lol i just hop in at random!

+2

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin ohhh.............it's not good? What I've tried from Family Mart was their Mini Basque Burnt Cheesecake. I bought this because I heard that it's a crowd-favourite. It looks tiny but so creamy for your taste buds. You will be able to get one layered with a Chocolate Cheesecake at the bottom! I also love their Matcha flavour Soft Serve ice-cream. It's also very creamy.  They also have good sandwiches like egg mayo. I've seen also that they have this hotdog. But, not like any regular hotdogs, the ones in Family Mart are topped with either Bolognese sauce or egg mayo. They’re basically instant comfort food in a box! Since I'm a sweet-tooth person, I'm always tempted by their mini desserts. You can find a selection of single-serving desserts from Strawberry Shortcake to Chocolate Mousse,  and more. And so many Bento boxes available. 

+ 2

Yup, the mini cheesecake is damn good and so is the soft serve ice-cream. 

Our last Family trip to Japan,we practically had our breakfast at Family mart daily ! 

2 hours ago, ferily said:

I watched Taxi Driver! I don’t remember any abs though…but then again I don’t really pay attention to those kinda stuff  (sorry to all yall abs lovers)

:surprisedwut:

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it took too long to travel to malaysia.. it's always good to eat fresh in japan itself!!

hahaha, is not air-flown. The sticker on the product says made in KL.

:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Yup, the mini cheesecake is damn good and so is the soft serve ice-cream. 

Our last Family trip to Japan,we practically had our breakfast at Family mart daily ! 

:surprisedwut:

hahaha, is not air-flown. The sticker on the product says made in KL.

:joy:

@Thong Thin here in my side, Family Mart has no dine-in, only take-out..............   :heart3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin here in my side, Family Mart has no dine-in, only take-out..............   

+ 2

The place we went has small area for dine-in, but we rather do a take-out so that we could continue

with our scheduled plans to visit places of interest.

:love:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4