Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

What's your language? Is it a different dialect?

different language family altogether! there is actually about 700 languages or so. 19 official languages as per constitution (they all have their own script and literature). ^_^

to give you a flavour, am including this song which has some 150m+ views. yea, thats a lot but it is not a love song. it is actually a father's song to his daughter. (the comments are filled with people missing their father). so the visuals will explain but because of divorce/separation, the father has to watch his daughter from a distance. now he has a chance to reconnect with his teenage daughter as her bodyguard and the song expresses the father's love. 

musically, it will sound very different from hindi music. there are 2 main classical traditions and they have both different musicalities when it comes to rhythms and flows. so you will be able to hear it in the music. take a listen. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

I've been looking all over for any update about my Daniel oppa. But found nothing in return! Where are you?? I miss you so much! Been waiting for 3 years... When does he really make a come back??...:criesariver:

How about your oppas, guys?? Hope they would give you all a lot of updates this month! :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ another song for you that is not the usual theme. this one is an ode to rhythm, as in the musical beat. you don't see that often do you? so it is basically a travel journey of a percussion instrument player expanding his musical education by learning about other percussion instruments and the beats they use. so the poetry of the lyrics don't sound as beautiful in english but it is really lovely where the lyricist talks about the beats of nature. you can click on CC to see the lyrics and bonus, you get a mini travel/musical journey. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

haven't seen it chingu; I don't watch too many hindi movies except rather randomly. I watch movies in my language more but I miss watching them in the theatre. these movies are kind of boring watching alone at home. in the theatre, even the most boring movie can be hilarious because of the audience. people are so noisy, they laugh, make comments, whistle at the punch dialogues. if inspired, dance a little. hahahahah....for some reason, they don't react this way to english movies. hahahahah....  @kokodus ~ do you miss the theatre experience of watching a tamil movie?

Ermm, you havent been to movies since the pandemic? But i've been regularly going to the theatres since they opened it. Recently also i went to that simbu film manaadu. You should really watch it, it was hilarious. LOL. I, infact, watched Master also in theatre only. I continued my tradition of watching vijay movies in the first day after coming to Delhi also. LOL. But ofcourse you wont get the same feel as when you watch it in our theatres with all the whistles and noise and comments. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ermm, you havent been to movies since the pandemic? But i've been regularly going to the theatres since they opened it. Recently also i went to that simbu film manaadu. You should really watch it, it was hilarious. LOL. I, infact, watched Master also in theatre only. I continued my tradition of watching vijay movies in the first day after coming to Delhi also. LOL. But ofcourse you wont get the same feel as when you watch it in our theatres with all the whistles and noise and comments. 

I wish! I haven't gone at all to the theatre since this stupid pandemic started. my family is not too confident about crowds even though we all got the vaccine. sigh. :( so we have been patiently waiting... 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've been looking all over for any update about my Daniel oppa. But found nothing in return! Where are you?? I miss you so much! Been waiting for 3 years... When does he really make a come back??...

Chingu, you're jinxing it by mentioning it here.

:loolz:

624 C

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ another song for you that is not the usual theme. this one is an ode to rhythm, as in the musical beat. you don't see that often do you? so it is basically a travel journey of a percussion instrument player expanding his musical education by learning about other percussion instruments and the beats they use. so the poetry of the lyrics don't sound as beautiful in english but it is really lovely where the lyricist talks about the beats of nature. you can click on CC to see the lyrics and bonus, you get a mini travel/musical journey. :)

This is good. I have never heard this song before.... Mmmm strange...

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is good. I have never heard this song before.... Mmmm strange...

really? that movie was on netflix or on prime. I can't remember. thats how I saw it. actually an interesting take on a section of artisans that I had not known about. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@elan1

@Ernie

@4evrkdrama

*waving hands* hai chingudeul. :D 

let's evaluate the totals, formula is suggested with using an add or a subtract.

tumblr-1d9187d992d3ae5d58cda4fdebe48a45-

4ciA.gif

20211207-101326.gif

Spoiler

3054.gif

Spoiler

snowy benches in winter time.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus

57712776.jpg

On 12/6/2021 at 10:00 AM, sadthe1st said:

the cardboard oppa is iconic!!

You say this, it becomes mandatory for me to post his pic

UzGenNo.jpg

On 12/6/2021 at 11:41 PM, larus said:

I watched him in Missing Noir M, Circle: Two Worlds Connected ,My Husband Oh Jak-Doo and Woman of 9.9 Billion. That`s four dramas. I know that he played a good guy in Golden Cross and Haeundae Lovers, maybe in other dramas as well but I don`t know. I won`t watch Golden Cross because I am not a fan of revenge dramas but I think I will watch the later. It is a rom com and he played with Cho Yeo-Jeong (they played togheter again in Woman of 9.9 Billion). 

Wow, so many dramas he played the good guy, and I watched his only 2 works where he played the played the evil guy :loolz:

How were the dramas you have mentioned here? 

Having seen him act as the evil guy so well, I was sure that he is a very good actor and would do great playing the good guy.

On 12/7/2021 at 1:08 PM, Thong Thin said:

Hello Chingus...how have you been.. hope things are great and fine with all chingus.

I was so busy running around to get things done up for my son's big day on 18/12/2021 and our 33rd Wedding Anniversary on 25/12/2021, we are having a small feast and celebration with some close friends.

Sorry, I am not able to reply chingus who tagged me.

Congratulations Chingu!!! 

celebration-tuvigif.gif

Even I have been pretty away from this thread, and also other threads mostly since my work has been SUPER BUSY (which it has always been for a while now) 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like the Indian movie Half Girlfriend, Shraddha Kapoor is a very good actress. How about you @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla ?

I think she is a fine actress, I have seen her in "Ek Villain" (which was lowkey remake of Korean movie "I saw the Devil", but didn't really give credits to it)

I didn't really watch Half Girlfriend since I didn't really find its plot interesting having read the synopsis. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, Lmangla said:

congrats on your wedding anniversary as well as your son's wedding. hope you have an awesome time. so how are you celebrating? what customs are you following? 

+ 2

Thank you. :heart:

We are following the Chinese custom but not all cause certain things is unnecessary.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Congratulations Chingu!!! 

Thank you :heart:

Life was super busy as well and I am behind all my dramas.

Munching tempeh crisp to keep me awake.. @sadthe1st  who is that cardbox you 

are referring.

Tempeh-Chips-%E5%A4%A9%E8%B4%9D-1-768x76

cr owner

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

How about your oppas, guys?? Hope they would give you all a lot of updates this month! 

my oppa is also MIA......:bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1