Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Sleepy Owl  I saw the special episode of Kingdom : Aishin of the North yesterday.

Can't wait to watch Ep 1 how Aishin going to take her revenge.

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I feel like her revenge is already shown since 1st and 2nd seasons happened post that. I will watch it tonight.

But as soon as they released this single episode spin off, they announced another spin off episode 

https://asianwiki.com/Kingdom:_Crown_Prince

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !... am back 

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  @willenette

have some tuna pastry for afternoon tea.

@Wuzetian  thanks for the FB link. Very sad upon hearing the conditions at the hospital as well

as those frontliners.

Congratulations @Thong Thin

Please stay home, eat and rest well.   

Happy And Healthy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

436 C

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

I read here, some of us currently watching Hospital Playlist 2. Is it me or you as well feel S2 incomparable with S1. Maybe because the drama not getting the "heat" part yet... IDK... 

But I like this scene.. Funny & it really show how close they are. True bestie will always embarrassed us in their own way. :lol:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, partyon said:

If BHR and PSH reconcile after she does a 180 degree personality change and the sound engineer ends up with SW, I'm gonna lose it.

Noona, if the writer does go that way, I am gonna lose it too :onfirex:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, hsmz said:

I read here, some of us currently watching Hospital Playlist 2. Is it me or you as well feel S2 incomparable with S1. Maybe because the drama not getting the "heat" part yet... IDK... 

Well honestly I watched season 1 mostly because I promised Ms. Koko. @kokodus

Now I am watching season 2 as one EO needs to be in charge of the polls.

I do feel that there is a disconnect in season 2. Not sure what it is exactly. Maybe it’s because of Wintergarden already being together?

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, with barf drama writer anything can happen. I don’t trust her a bit because of her infamous track record…

:fear:

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

maxresdefault.jpg

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  

@Thong Thin Great you have completed both doses! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoOEWbGECav9U7aCMmuXp

@MayanEcho Think this neighbour is deprived of his DJ night club life. Needs to have a smoky environment I suppose but at the expense of all of the other neighbours. Point is I'm the only one complaining...None of them seemed to be affected. I need to get an ioniser! @Ameera Ali How do I hire the transparent ghost? Dont think I would even want to step into his house when I think I'll suffocate! 

:Megalol:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hello chingus!

@sadthe1st ,@twinkle_little_star , @Thong Thin, @joccu , @Min2206 , @MayanEcho @Wuzetian, @Ameera Ali , @twinkle_little_star

@Ameera Ali Take care, chingu! We need you to get better soon. Who else can 'capture' the best abs shots  but you?The forum needs you! :kisslevel:

@Wuzetian Can't decide who is cuter? The cat or that adorable baby aka your  young Kitty Princess Oppa! :love:

@Thong Thin Wohoo! Congrats on getting vaccinated. But do take it easy for a few days. :heart:

There's just one episode of barf drama this weekend. :bawling: I will miss the pervy grandpa ghost and his antics. :grimace:  The sexy moves of foxy step mom :wink: and of course Sung Hoon and the bashing that he gets! :lol:

That's me when I heard that there was just one episode this week.

Teddy bear sitting beside the window while raining ⬇ Stock Photo, Image by  © PhanuwatNandee #131420780

Spoiler

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ how are you feeling after the vaccine....

+2

:waves:

only slightly sore on the arm.

@Min2206  Thank you

@Wuzetian  Congratz.. is it your 1st dose ?

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch the episode yet, but I feel like her revenge is already shown since 1st and 2nd seasons happened post that. I will watch it tonight.

But as soon as they released this single episode spin off, they announced another spin off episode 

https://asianwiki.com/Kingdom:_Crown_Prince

Yup, i just read and seems JJH might do a comeback.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

54e82b9078dae-sev-zacefronwatch-de.gif

@partyon @Ameera Ali 

@Calli @confusedheart326

@Ernie @elan1

@gm4queen

@hsmz  @joccu 

@Lmangla @larus

@LeftCoastOppa

@MayanEcho @mirmz

@Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st 

@4evrkdrama announce an extension of the total from add to subtract. :D

hai @larus :D

@Ameera Ali Meera. :D

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali  winking both eyes. :D

95oy.gif

See-these-guns.gif

Spoiler

giphy-5.gif

Spoiler

sleepless city. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

I need to get an ioniser! @Ameera Ali How do I hire the transparent ghost? Dont think I would even want to step into his house when I think I'll suffocate! 

It will be problem, if your neighbour isn’t woman , this ghost got a type :mrgreen: to motivate him to get naked :w00t:

hxkJdAn.gif

@twinkle_little_star Michael Scott Reaction GIF

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

That's awesome news @Thong Thin! Congratulations! 

I'm happy whenever I read in socmed and forum that friends and family get their doses.

So sad today though that the parent of one friend succumbed within a week of getting diagnosed. None of them were with their father in the hospital as they were all either in isolation due to positive close contact, while the others were also confirmed positive.

Sigh, air quality coming from outside is bad as of now. I've disabled the fire detector twice already, since it alarms almost every time the AC switches on.

Fruits and juices to be fresh. :) Good evening to everyone by the way, hope you all had a good day.

fruit_and_juice_main3.png

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2