Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


RayAmbler7

Recommended Posts

Annyeong sweeties!

:dorashakes:

 

Did anyone read this piece of news?

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/07/24/k-viewers-appalled-by-mbc-coverage-of-the-2020-tokyo-olympics-opening-ceremony-with-offensive-stereotype-pictures-of-certain-countries-including-a-picture-of-chernobyl-disaster-when-the-ukraine-team-p/

 

@larus Apparently, they showed a picture of Dracula when it was Romania's turn. Not sure if you find it offensive, but some of the pics (like Ukraine and Chernobyl) do seem a bit...uhm....strange.

MBC-Olympics-4-e781.png?w=1024

 

426

  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Both to be fair? Hahaha...

 

Errr..Is a guy...

 

she the age of the ghost & scary,  we could send her instead  :joy:

 

F2BMbxl.gif

 

 

Happy Sunday everyone :rickroll:

 

@sadthe1st ,@twinkle_little_star , @Thong Thin @partyon , @joccu , @Min2206 

@4evrkdrama @agenth@confusedheart326 @Calli  @gm4queen @hsmz @Lmangla @larus@MayanEcho @Wuzetian

@LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl 

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and, welcome your sister to "Burn Your Kitchen Down!" CLUB! hahaha not a membership to be proud of.. oops! but welcome aboard lol what did she do to the bread?

 

My sis discovered how to make a real charcoal bread!!! Hahaha... But she's alright when cooking her noodles on the fire...

 

200.gif

 

+2

 

 

  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Annyeong sweeties!

 

Did anyone read this piece of news?

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/07/24/k-viewers-appalled-by-mbc-coverage-of-the-2020-tokyo-olympics-opening-ceremony-with-offensive-stereotype-pictures-of-certain-countries-including-a-picture-of-chernobyl-disaster-when-the-ukraine-team-p/

 

@larus Apparently, they showed a picture of Dracula when it was Romania's turn. Not sure if you find it offensive, but some of the pics (like Ukraine and Chernobyl) do seem a bit...uhm....strange.

 

 

426

 

after watching through some of the countries @ MBC, i don't think dracula is offensive as it is one of the "famous" things about Romania, kinda like Pizza for Italy. For other countries they used e.g. famous footballer, famous coach, famous componist, etc...

 

However using Chernobyl for Ukraine is really awful. I haven't gotten there yet, though. 

 

428

  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm having claypot bak kut teh, without the claypot..

 

950387031_categoryimage2.jpg

cr.: owner

 

spent the whole sunday watching olympics..

from swimming to archery to artistic gymnastics..

 

weather is super warm at 32C although it seriously felt like 34C to me..

 

my bedsheets that i washed this morning were all dry and crisp by noon..

 

@Wuzetian drink more water! and hope you're feeling good!!

 

@Thong Thin nap well

 

@larus 4.30am is really early!! hope you get some good food or drinks to energize yourself through the day!!

 

@gm4queen keep your belly warm..

 

@MayanEcho the dragonfruit looks delicious!! but i need to avoid powerfoods

 

 

428

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, agenth said:

 

after watching through some of the countries @ MBC, i don't think dracula is offensive as it is one of the "famous" things about Romania, kinda like Pizza for Italy. For other countries they used e.g. famous footballer, famous coach, famous componist, etc...

 

For S. korea, they showed a picture of BTS. Hehehehehe. 

83371337.jpg

-2

  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@partyon @agenth

@Ameera Ali @Calli @confusedheart326

 @Ernie @elan1

@gm4queen @hsmz

@joccu @kokodus 

@larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz

@sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl

@Wuzetian @4evrkdrama 

looking for added to the total in addition or subtraction. :D 

hai chingus. :D

 

FV7E.gif

original.gif

tenor-1.gif

 

Spoiler

0185c19e4feb78c7491f540bad052f61.gif

 

blown by strong winds.

 

426

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

 

@Wuzetian drink more water! and hope you're feeling good!!

 

 

@larus 4.30am is really early!! hope you get some good food or drinks to energize yourself through the day!!

 

@gm4queen keep your belly warm..

 

@MayanEcho the dragonfruit looks delicious!! but i need to avoid powerfoods

 

 

+2

 

I think must be the 2nd dose which I took yesterday which makes me so tired.

Till today, still a little sore on the arm, lucky no fever.

 

@larus  since is so early, do some light workout at home else if is clear outside go for walk.

 

@Wuzetian  how are you feeling after the jab.

 

@gm4queen hope your period pain is lesser by now, take warm liquid.

 

@MayanEcho  was a good afternoon nap.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

giphy-5.gif

 

@Ameera Ali

@Calli  @confusedheart326

 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz

@joccu @larus @LeftCoastOppa 

@Lmangla @MayanEcho 

@partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

switch the total within formula, add or subtract. :D

okay. :D

 

@joccu hai. :D

 

 wink eye @Ameera Ali :D

Spoiler

54e82b95989cd-sev-zacefronwhitetee-de.gi

 

take care chingus @Ameera Ali @joccu :D

 

 

 

original.gif

tumblr-a5a909cd9549d6ea8aab0c1cfe723548-

 

Spoiler

giphy-2.gif

 

light switch on off.

 

424

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

 

@MayanEcho, how I love French Fries but, eating French Fries or Hash Browns 2-3 times a week -will kill you sooner. ... for me, frequent eating of french fries is bad. A study of this can confirm. So, I only eat this once in a while as more of a treat than a daily part of my diet. French fries have a lot of fat and salt that could raise the risk of cardiovascular disease. I love McDonald's fries than Jollibee.  :heart:

 

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I like dragon fruit but it isn't always there. Would love to try it as smoothie.

there are 3 types of dragon fruits (pitaya).. the longish ones with white centers, the roundish ones with purple centers, and the smaller longish yellow fruit with white centers.

 

the yellow pitaya is definitely the sweetest!

 

yellow-pitahaya-dragon-fruit-on-wooden-b

cr.: owner

 

exceptionally good for hot weathers!

 

 

+2

  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

 

@Ameera Ali

@Calli  @confusedheart326

 @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz

@joccu @larus @LeftCoastOppa 

@Lmangla @MayanEcho 

@partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

switch the total within formula, add or subtract. :D

okay. :D

 

@joccu hai. :D

 

 wink eye @Ameera Ali :D

  Hide contents

 

take care chingus @Ameera Ali @joccu :D

 

 

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

light switch on off.

 

424

 

@twinkle_little_star, during bedtime, I want my lights off but IDK why when I'm sick I want it on - hahaha. It seems like I am scared so, I use my dimmer switch. I can also sleep easily after watching a horror movie/drama. I do manage to fall asleep with lights on in my bedroom, though.  :heart2beat:

 

 

+2

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there are 3 types of dragon fruits (pitaya).. the longish ones with white centers, the roundish ones with purple centers, and the smaller longish yellow fruit with white centers.

 

the yellow pitaya is definitely the sweetest!

 

cr.: owner

 

exceptionally good for hot weathers!

 

 

+2

 

@sadthe1st, I haven't tried eating dragon fruit & kiwi although, I know these are healthy fruits & have many benefits. That's why, dragon fruit can get expensive.  :twerk2:

 

 

+2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

 

+2

 

I think must be the 2nd dose which I took yesterday which makes me so tired.

Till today, still a little sore on the arm, lucky no fever.

 

@larus  since is so early, do some light workout at home else if is clear outside go for walk.

 

@Wuzetian  how are you feeling after the jab.

 

@gm4queen hope your period pain is lesser by now, take warm liquid.

 

@MayanEcho  was a good afternoon nap.

 

 

 

@Thong Thin, that's normal - during my 2nd dose, I also felt fatigue, sore on my arm & felt like having flu because I had muscle pains all over my body. But, it only lasted for 2-days. :kitty:

 

 

+2

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm having claypot bak kut teh, without the claypot..

 

cr.: owner

 

spent the whole sunday watching olympics..

from swimming to archery to artistic gymnastics..

 

weather is super warm at 32C although it seriously felt like 34C to me..

 

my bedsheets that i washed this morning were all dry and crisp by noon..

 

@Wuzetian drink more water! and hope you're feeling good!!

 

@Thong Thin nap well

 

@larus 4.30am is really early!! hope you get some good food or drinks to energize yourself through the day!!

 

@gm4queen keep your belly warm..

 

@MayanEcho the dragonfruit looks delicious!! but i need to avoid powerfoods

 

 

428

 

 

 

 

@sadthe1st, I tried eating this when I was in SIN although I don't really eat pork.  :heart3:   It's good & fragrant.

 

 

+2

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

My sis discovered how to make a real charcoal bread!!! Hahaha... But she's alright when cooking her noodles on the fire...

 

 

+2

 

 

 

@Wuzetian, it sounds weird but tastes just like bread. This bread is slightly sweet and soft. The black color just looks cool. :heart2:

 

 

+2

  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..