Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Wuzetian I think there's no thread yet for Legend of Anle?

Ooo, another actor embroiled in scandal, and losing his endorsements. Wasn't he one of those rumoured long back before to play the role of DH in ELOD?

https://dramapanda.com/2021/07/police-reveal-what-happened-between-kris-wu-and-du-meizhu-that-led-to-a-fraud-case.html

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

55 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She didn’t tell her friend first 

she tell him first:joy: 

I just started the episode and the NF recap promises spicy scenes. Yes? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Wuzetian Can't decide who is cuter? The cat or that adorable baby aka your  young Kitty Princess Oppa! :love:

Both to be fair? Hahaha...

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

It will be problem, if your neighbour isn’t woman , this ghost got a type :mrgreen: to motivate him to get naked :w00t:

Errr..Is a guy...

disappointed winnie the pooh GIF

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Wuzetian  Congratz.. is it your 1st dose ?

Yup tomorrow is the D-day. 1st jab!

Choi Min Sik is superb in his character as Admiral Yi in The Admiral Roaring Currents! Need to watch his other movies...

330px-Choi_Min-sik.jpg

@sadthe1st Think my sister can join your ranks! She burnt a bread...She literally can burn a kitchen down without supervision! 

+2

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian I think there's no thread yet for Legend of Anle?

Ooo, another actor embroiled in scandal, and losing his endorsements. Wasn't he one of those rumoured long back before to play the role of DH in ELOD?

https://dramapanda.com/2021/07/police-reveal-what-happened-between-kris-wu-and-du-meizhu-that-led-to-a-fraud-case.html

Was he supposed to be DHDJ? Dont recall...Anyway dont know him so dont follow his tainted saga...

Reba looks good here! Cant wait for the most gorgeous people in the same frame!!! Wonder how's their kissing scenes like...Hahaha...

Our dear moderators, do we have a thread for Legend of Anle yet? @gm4queen @4evrkdrama Tq!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Was he supposed to be DHDJ? Dont recall...Anyway dont know him so dont follow his tainted saga...

He was rumoured to be one of those eyed as DH when Angel Liu, the JH actress, still owns the rights of TPB and wanted to be FJ.

I just happened to chance on that news coz I was catching up for Legend of Anle updates.

@SC2019 Legend of Anle thread, pretty please? :love:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He was rumoured to be one of those eyed as DH when Angel Liu, the JH actress, still owns the rights of TPB and wanted to be FJ.

I just happened to chance on that news coz I was catching up for Legend of Anle updates.

@SC2019 Legend of Anle thread, pretty please? :love:

Yes please update us here! @SC2019 Tqtq! 

Seriously why are they so pretty?

Somehow he kinda resembled Daniel Hanley a little...Dont you think so? @MayanEcho

jBR0YeO.jpg

CTTO

Ok need to sleep and be relaxed for the jab in the next 12 hours...

I Hope Please GIF

Good night everyone!

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I see no thread is available for Legend of Anle yet, @Wuzetian & @MayanEcho chingus! Feel free to open a thread for the drama yourself and post the link on the china drama directory so that moderators can update the list accordingly! :)

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/348129-directory-chinese-mainland-drama-movies-varieties-updated-4321/?tab=comments#comment-22184899

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 7/23/2021 at 12:21 PM, MayanEcho said:

It's Friday! Happy weekend! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Mmm, omurice. I'd like to try making it next weekend. :)

ctto 

@MayanEcho, I love this Japanese rice & egg dish. The vibrant red color and savory sweet taste of the ketchup, that's the trademark flavor of this dish. I find it delicious. Before I feel it weird to put ketchup on eggs. Now, I like it. Ketchup does not have a lot of calories, though but, it's just that it has a large amount of sugar. ... :GN1:

+2

34 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Yes please update us here! @SC2019 Tqtq! 

Seriously why are they so pretty?

Somehow he kinda resembled Daniel Hanley a little...Dont you think so?

CTTO

Ok need to sleep and be relaxed for the jab in the next 12 hours...

Good night everyone!

+2

@Wuzetian, getting sufficient, high-quality sleep on a regular basis strengthens your body's immune system and so,

optimizes your response to a vaccine.     :wut:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

take care @MayanEcho, work those air filters extra hard during this time!!

Desperately Seeking Susan Summer GIF

grats @Wuzetian on your first dose!! get plenty of rest and good hydration too!!!

and, welcome your sister to "Burn Your Kitchen Down!" CLUB! hahaha not a membership to be proud of.. oops! but welcome aboard lol what did she do to the bread?

easy a burn GIF

time to sleep!

night everyone!

@Ameera Ali stop watching the naked ghost at the pool! lol

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

+2

Hello !

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

I am so lethargic today.. slept till 8am

Going for some nap... chat later guys.

happy-sunday.gif&ehk=OhXERYeAciOD0UbkhSThappy-sunday.gif&ehk=OhXERYeAciOD0UbkhST

@Wuzetian  don't caught in the rain.

0JYZr0V2bfjN0BpDvRsb8=

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3