Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I think must be the 2nd dose which I took yesterday which makes me so tired.

Till today, still a little sore on the arm, lucky no fever.

You'll be feeling that way for another day or two. But it's good you aren't having fever. :)

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

there are 3 types of dragon fruits (pitaya).. the longish ones with white centers, the roundish ones with purple centers, and the smaller longish yellow fruit with white centers.

the yellow pitaya is definitely the sweetest!

I don't see the yellow kind here. When hubs or me buy it at Lulu Hypermarket, we get strange looks by other shoppers coz most don't know the fruit. :lol: One even asked hubs if it's really a fruit, hahaha!

1 hour ago, willenette said:

how I love French Fries but, eating French Fries or Hash Browns 2-3 times a week -will kill you sooner. ... for me, frequent eating of french fries is bad. A study of this can confirm. So, I only eat this once in a while as more of a treat than a daily part of my diet. French fries have a lot of fat and salt that could raise the risk of cardiovascular disease. I love McDonald's fries than Jollibee. 

It's not often too that I have, but there's that time of the month that if I crave it, I should have it, hahaha!

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho Thanks for asking...I'm all good...I was so busy running errands today that I dont feel anything apart some slight soreness on the arm. Had a very late dinner at 9.30pm. Extremely tired now. How are you feeling @Thong Thin after the nap? 

@gm4queen Are you ok now? Why dont you seek Ayurvedic herbalist to ask for advise? Chinese medicine Drs here are still not allowed to practice. Sad. 

@sadthe1st I used to remember every single sportsmen and women participating in all big games. But not anymore. Interest just seemed to wane. 

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Are you ok now? Why dont you seek Ayurvedic herbalist to ask for advise? Chinese medicine Drs here are still not allowed to practice. Sad. 

Hello chingu! Thanks for caring about me! Had a painkiller so I feel better but still not in good shape! Plus constipation so it's really uncomfortable! I think i have to go for more solutions. Don't know why but it's more painful in my 30s rather than was in my 20s. Will look for your tip for sure, chingu!!! Hope you will have a nice day as well! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

You'll be feeling that way for another day or two. But it's good you aren't having fever. :)

I don't see the yellow kind here. When hubs or me buy it at Lulu Hypermarket, we get strange looks by other shoppers coz most don't know the fruit. :lol: One even asked hubs if it's really a fruit, hahaha!

It's not often too that I have, but there's that time of the month that if I crave it, I should have it, hahaha!

@MayanEcho, there was also a time some years back when I ate this once a week & I always ordered the large size.  :Fist1:

+2

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu! Thanks for caring about me! Had a painkiller so I feel better but still not in good shape! Plus constipation so it's really uncomfortable! I think i have to go for more solutions. Don't know why but it's more painful in my 30s rather than was in my 20s. Will look for your tip for sure, chingu!!! Hope you will have a nice day as well! :lol:

@gm4queen, oh.....I hope you'll feel better soon. There's a cause why you're constipated. Maybe changes in your diet? We move food through our bowels at different speeds. Some people might poop 3 times a day, while others regularly skip a day or two. Going longer than 3 or more days without one, though, is usually too long. Constipation usually isn't serious, but, yes it can be uncomfortable. You need to drink more water. ... & eat more fiber. ... The most popular juice to relieve constipation is prune juice. ... & apple juice, too. Don't eat white but instead choose wheat bread. Eat apples with the skin on. Try an over-the-counter laxative. ... if things get really bad.  :Ohboy3:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Perhaps may need to go for a check up. I understand pain can also be caused by fibroids,  cysts, etc... But before the check up,  do review your insurance as well. Hope this helps. 

+2

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus Apparently, they showed a picture of Dracula when it was Romania's turn. Not sure if you find it offensive, but some of the pics (like Ukraine and Chernobyl) do seem a bit...uhm....strange.

It was the first time that I heard about it. I did not know. At first I thought it was the Japanese television but I read that it was the Koreans at MBC. While I laughed (a fictional character as our representative... what`s knew? There are people who haven`t heard about my country but they sure know this fictional character)  I  had to say that the whole idea was silly, uninspired  and unprofesional.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, willenette said:

I haven't tried eating dragon fruit & kiwi although, I know these are healthy fruits & have many benefits. That's why, dragon fruit can get expensive.

they are very interesting fruits cos they come from the cactus family..

12 hours ago, willenette said:

I tried eating this when I was in SIN although I don't really eat pork.    It's good & fragrant.

best eaten with family and friends on a cold afternoon...

else, eat inside the air con room like what i did.. lol

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

one of the best powerfoods!

10 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I used to remember every single sportsmen and women participating in all big games. But not anymore. Interest just seemed to wane. 

i love how there's so many new faces, young faces.. especially those gymnasts and swimmers are like 14-16 and already participating their first olympics!

totally impressed at how auz swimmers performed in the events.. they literally fly inside waters!

d11ebbd84fa6d9d95e7aec067f76f327.gif

cr.: owner

good morning chingus! although i'm quite late though.. stuck with some unexpected emails and calls earlier.. i even had  my coffee so late in the 10ish.

@Wuzetian @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @gm4queen @willenette @agenth @Lmangla @larus @joccu @twinkle_little_star @4evrkdrama @confusedheart326 @Ameera Ali @partyon @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @hsmz @Ernie

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Hello and is lunch time now

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @agenth   @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @joccu  @larus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @hsmz  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette

Oh no !

@agenth  i read oppa Ji Chang Wook tested positive for Covid-19 .

@gm4queen hope you are feeling better today.

@Wuzetian  how are you today after your 1st jab.

N4cKA=

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Mmm, cheesy garlic bread!

i bought subway italian bmt.. along with 3 cookies (oatmeal raisins, raspberry cheesecake, choco chip)..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq7UX9EHfGySuxFGZw4bO

unfortunately, mine doesn't look as fabulous as the pic hahaha!

i only put lettuce, pickles, onions inside the parmesan oregano.. with honey mustard dressing!

Subway-Cookies-title-image.jpg

gone are the coconut lemon cookies, now it's the seasonal pandan cookie.. which, i dun exactly fancy.

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

--- No Number ---

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3