Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I watched ep 4 and it’s clear to me now who killed the girl.

Am intrigued about the upcoming romance and seeing how the BFF will take it.

Which episode are you on?

Noona, I didn't watch barf drama and instead continued watching this drama. I completed 8th episode last night. Might not watch it tonight since I will need to check out the BARF DRAMA :rainbow:

There is something about the ML that is making me not like him so far. Won't reveal anything to spoil things, the storytelling and plot has been good so far, but the ML has been the guy I am disliking so far. 

Also no matter how many times I see Park Sung Woong in a new drama, he never fails to impress me with his great acting. I am just loving it. Also, SIG and Jung So Min have been doing a great job here too. I have always liked Jung So Min's acting, and SIG he has been doing a great job for years now when it comes acting. 

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Sleepy Owl You have been stalked!

Okay, as you can see, I am not liking it, and it is time to sneak away AGAIN

fzRt.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

dongsaeng, you are already on ep 8? :scream:

I am in the middle of watching ep5…

I feel like the drama is emotionally draining so have to pace myself a bit, watching 1 episode at a time.

SIG oppa, Park Sung Woong and Jung So Min are doing an excellent job. I’m so glad to be watching a drama with actors who CAN act! :kiss_wink:

You are right that SIG oppa’s character is quite unlikeable. He is clearly not what one would call a “good person”. On the other hand it’s also clear that he is feeling “love” for the first time and it will be interesting to see if he allows himself to feel that. 

EDIT:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng,I just realized that this drama is about traumatized kids and how they turned out:

- one is in deep pain and turns to self-harm, drugs and violence to cope

- one turned into a good and balanced person despite the hardships she faced

- one turned into a psychopath

- not sure if Seung Ah can be called traumatized, but she’s showing symptoms of co-dependency and poor self-esteem

So it’s a deep dive into how differently traumatized people can turn out 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng,I just realized that this drama is about traumatized kids and how they turned out:

- one is in deep pain and turns to self-harm, drugs and violence to cope

- one turned into a good and balanced person despite the hardships she faced

- one turned into a psychopath

- not sure if Seung Ah can be called traumatized, but she’s showing symptoms of co-dependency and poor self-esteem

So it’s a deep dive into how differently traumatized people can turn out 

I also observed the same, and it is interesting how differently all of them reacted. Just like FL had the detective brother beside her who supported her a lot, I think the others didn't have anyone to support them that way and that's why we see them not really being happy in their life. 

It is clear the ML, the self harming girl and Seung Ah weren't really happy in their lives. Seung Ah was in an abusive relationship and also her mom wasn't really supportive of her. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

dongsaeng, you are already on ep 8? :scream:

I am in the middle of watching ep5…

I feel like the drama is emotionally draining so have to pace myself a bit, watching 1 episode at a time.

Noona it is too much emotionally draining, so much that I didn't watch an episode tonight. I needed a break. I won't say much since I don't really want to spoil, but with each episode, I am disliking the ML more and more. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Good Morning & Happy Aidiladha to all who is celebrating today.

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @hsmz  @joccu  @kokodus  @Lmangla  @larus  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @willenette 

Having Mexican coffee buns for breakfast.

%2BhW2y8QelZduTrI6t8lk=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

eid-al-adha-mubarak-template-design-fec4

Good morning! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Dates stuffed with almonds, coated with dark chocolate.  

Dark-Chocolate-Covered-Almond-Stuffed-Da

ctto 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

happy eid to those who celebrate.

if it was normal times, I would have known about it but stuck at home, didn't even realize it was coming up. thanks chingus for the reminder! 

here is some shahi tukda / bread pudding(a type of sweet made for eid / weddings / celebrations) - really yummy! 

Shahi-Tukda-Recipe.jpg  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

The parrot and the owl in the video are so cute! Especilly the owl, so calm when the parrot teased/annoyed him. :lol:

SimpleNeglectedAmericanquarterhorse-size

What the cat is really thinking? How tastful you are, cutie!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I just completed ep 7. It’s a really interesting drama.

So glad to be finally watching it as it has been on my watchlist for so long. :kiss_wink:

Not sure why you are disliking the ML more and more though? I think he’s been pretty consistent with regard to all the sketchy stuff he’s been pulling since the start of the drama. I think he’s exhibiting psychopathic behavior - the manipulation, lack of empathy, playing games to amuse himself, destructive tendencies etc.

Is there a specific reason why you are disliking him so much?

I will start ep 8 now - maybe I will like him less after this episode too. :D 

I read somewhere that in the original version, the ML was even worse…

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4