Add and Subtract Game

Admin

i'll wait a bit more.. but i'm still very entertained by the random IG clips and also, @Ameera Ali's gif lol maybe when it's halfway through, then i'll reconsider whether to continue from ep4 or not

i keep dropping dramas at the start these days.. you are my spring.. i stopped too.. why? i dunno too.

Bored Anna Wintour GIF

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

38 minutes ago, hsmz said:

Thanks @MayanEcho I definitely will remember that. @Ameera Ali gifs also being bashed by the same toxic person and others too, but Ameera didn't even bother. I learned a lot rom her.  :wub:

Seriously we are in thread to vibe ( I  ignore it ) cos no everyone can vibe :D

Me in the thread 

cnnSzCX.gif

rNUQpL3.gif

honestly my vibing can be weird like him 

CBYGX5g.gif

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, joccu said:

@larus  the weather in here has dropped to 20. Hope in there the weather would also drop. 

Today the weather was acceptable. 26 degrees. It did not rain here but there have been big storms in some areas of the country and did some damage. 

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

How can a people can't differentiate between drama and reality?

Unfortunetly there are people who can`t differentiate between fiction and reality. Some of them even bash the actors as they are the characters. :blink: I don`t know how they can be so engaged in the story!  :lol:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, larus said:

Unfortunetly there are people who can`t differentiate between fiction and reality. Some of them even bash the actors as they are the characters. :blink: I don`t know how they can be so engaged in the story!  :lol:

So true! I have posted in the thread before, how the actress who played the 30s wife felt so stress because some of the viewers cursed and posted the bad comments on her IG. She just the actress who acts, she didn't have husband IRL for God's sake. Why "attacked" her IG and threw all those bad words to her? Poor Lee Ga Ryung, she even blocked those who made her so stress.. Aigooooo, even I'm not 30s wife supporters, but for me, she acted good especially the scene when she faced 5-on-5 in the restaurant and at their home.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, hsmz said:

So true! I have posted in the thread before, how the actress who played the 30s wife felt so stress because some of the viewers cursed and posted the bad comments on her IG. She just the actress who acts, she didn't have husband IRL for God's sake. Why "attacked" her IG and threw all those bad words to her?

Imagine how it is for the actors who play the villains.  I read so many bad experiences but some funny too.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

OMG!!!

the FL that i still dun like.. forced kissing on smexy oppa?!

go away no GIF by Laff

which ep which exact minute and second.. i'm going to FF away that scene!!!

Angry Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

i finished The Witch's Diner ep1 and ep2.. i think i like it hahaha!

clap f GIF

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

OMG!!!

the FL that i still dun like.. forced kissing on smexy oppa?!

but you can sleep knowing it’s was out of his hand :joy:

dQaPsbu.gif

# handcuffs 

+2

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

How have you been today? I am so busy with my project as it is! :sparklyeyes:

May be I can share a glimpse of the project I am currently working on, with you guys soon! :dorashakes:

:GN1: and sweet dreams!

Have a nice day ahead!! See you all! :happy2:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hello & Good Morning...

@4evrkdrama  @Ameera Ali  @Calli  @confusedheart326  @gm4queen  @hsmz  @joccu  @kokodus  @larus  @Lmangla  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @LeftCoastOppa  @twinkle_little_star  @Wuzetian  @Ernie  @willenette

Hearty breakfast for the soul before work begins

cris2.jpg&ehk=zN9uAT5Rd0onIscPRLA5ZqrCCK

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1