Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@confusedheart326, I  had my 2nd jab of Pfizer vaccine yesterday & right now, I feel sick. I have muscle pain all over my body & I feel fatigue. Good, that I don't have a fever. I hope this will pass away tomorrow. It's a lousy feeling. My arm is still sore & I have a little pain when I lift it up. :heart:

+2

Take care Chingu! Take rest and stay hydrated. Sending you lots of love and hugs. :kisslevel:

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Wuzetian Yay, awesome! My wish for  them, there won't be issues between Gong Jun's and Reba's fans. You've read or heard that for You are My Glory, which might be shown late this month, the Yang Yang and Reba fan wars began over the artist billing?

@willenette Hope you feel better soon, and if it's too much, take paracetamol to ease the pains and the swelling of the vaccinated area.

561aff3a925ed3e772a15c55fa505511.jpg

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, willenette said:

I  had my 2nd jab of Pfizer vaccine yesterday & right now, I feel sick. I have muscle pain all over my body & I feel fatigue. Good, that I don't have a fever. I hope this will pass away tomorrow. It's a lousy feeling. My arm is still sore & I have a little pain when I lift it up.

grats getting your shots done!!

Spongebob Stay Home GIF by INTO ACTION

good morning chingus!

@MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @larus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @willenette @confusedheart326 @kokodus @hsmz @mirmz

CC_HE_RaspberryPoptarts-650x428.jpg

cr.: owner

work one day today, and its holiday tomorrow hahaha love it!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

How was your weekend ? I had a working Saturday.

+2

That's literally me during the weekend. So lazy to move my butt when the weather is so hot that you dare

not even walk out to the porch.

07f626808d274915373ebb34cda07642.gif&ehk

@willenette  rest well and stay hyderated. I will be having my 2nd dose this Saturday.

:kisslevel:

@joccu  didn't know that's NKM, that arm of his looks good !

Hello and good morning !

@MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @larus @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @partyon @twinkle_little_star @willenette @confusedheart326 @kokodus @hsmz @mirmz

OIP.eYAF77sj62wZeMuCfbdAzwHaER?pid=ImgDe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Good-morning-messages-800x533.jpeg

Hi guys! I woke up so early today! :D

So it's yet another Monday here... And I am still waiting for my Daniel oppa's new drama to start promotions! :sweatingbullets:

Hope you all will have a nice day ahead! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

original.jpg

Happy start of the week everyone! ❤

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Calli @confusedheart326  @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @kokodus @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Wanting some steamed chicken buns.

img.jpg

ctto 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

50+ Best Good Morning Coffee Images Free Download

Good morning Chingus!   Dropping by to say Hi !

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

Same same, though WFH makes no difference.  At least don't have to turn on the "work" computer. :)

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

That's literally me during the weekend. So lazy to move my butt when the weather is so hot that you dare

not even walk out to the porch.

Lately weather has been scorching-ly hot, and today is NO exception.  I bought teh ais.
@Thong Thin  @Wuzetian Sgor and KL are opening up to public for walk-in on vaccination.   Stay safe, sister!

RUL on Twitter: "Yang ni teh ais or teh o ais ? Penang - Teh ais Jawap skli  dgn dari negeri Mana… " 

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@confusedheart326, I  had my 2nd jab of Pfizer vaccine yesterday & right now, I feel sick. I have muscle pain all over my body & I feel fatigue. Good, that I don't have a fever. I hope this will pass away tomorrow. It's a lousy feeling. My arm is still sore & I have a little pain when I lift it up. :heart:

Gratz on the 2nd dose.   Stay indoor for the time being, eat , drink and rest well @willenette

Hello @MayanEcho   Saw the white pau - so missing them.    

Kisah Kuih Pau | Usahawan.com

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!!!

How was your day today?? Another week is ahead! :)

It's already my bed time so :GN1: to all of you!

And hope you @willenette chingu will feel better soon! Sending virtual hugs... :dorakiss:

Have a nice day/ night, guys!!! :happy2:

@gm4queen, I'm fine now, dear. Thank you - :heart2beat:

+2

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning Chingus!   Dropping by to say Hi !

Same same, though WFH makes no difference.  At least don't have to turn on the "work" computer. :)

Lately weather has been scorching-ly hot, and today is NO exception.  I bought teh ais.
@Thong Thin  @Wuzetian Sgor and KL are opening up to public for walk-in on vaccination.   Stay safe, sister!

Gratz on the 2nd dose.   Stay indoor for the time being, eat , drink and rest well @willenette

Hello @MayanEcho   Saw the white pau - so missing them.    

@Min2206, I'm fine now, dear. Thank you - Is this the same to Teh Tarik? They say this taste good, it's just that I'm not fond of teas. Isn't this a hot tea with condensed milk?  :kitty:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Same same, though WFH makes no difference.  At least don't have to turn on the "work" computer.

Season 3 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

33 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i need everything on ice now.. maybe myself too!!

The Simpsons GIF by FOX TV

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

grats getting your shots done!!

good morning chingus!

cr.: owner

@sadthe1st & @Thong Thin, thank you - It's also a holiday here in my side tomorrow.  :heart3:

+2

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian Yay, awesome! My wish for  them, there won't be issues between Gong Jun's and Reba's fans. You've read or heard that for You are My Glory, which might be shown late this month, the Yang Yang and Reba fan wars began over the artist billing?

@willenette Hope you feel better soon, and if it's too much, take paracetamol to ease the pains and the swelling of the vaccinated area.

@MayanEcho:heart2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I'm fine now, dear. Thank you - Is this the same to Teh Tarik? They say this taste good, it's just that I'm not fond of teas. Isn't this a hot tea with condensed milk?  

Glad to hear you are okay.  :)

Taste-wise , yeah almost same.   Just that teh tarik is served warm and has more "air" since it was "tossed" .
For teh ais (iced tea), they may have to put more tea in it to counter the amount of ice that. 

F&N Canned Milk - Fraser & Neave

Teh tarik, or 'pulled tea', is more than a beverage. An iconic Malaysian  drink, the process of making the tea is a form o… | Malaysian, How to make  tea, Brewing tea

@sadthe1st  we need this
Keepin' cool – Luna, the Little Chomper

See you all later.  :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5GeG2RX.jpg

CTTO

Waking up to beautiful brunches of the day! Choose your set!

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali  @Calli @confusedheart326 @gm4queen @hsmz @joccu @larus@LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Min2206  @partyon @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

@MayanEcho YAMG -  Heard about the war between their fandoms. Sigh so tired. Not to mention ZZH was also being attacked in the last few days also. These ppl are too shallow minded. Go get a real life apart from being a keyboard warrior! 

@Min2206 I got my appt dy. So shall be soon! Guess for the next few days it shall be 5 digits for new cases...

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2