Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Mine too

Others which include

Usthad Hotel !

My all time fav. And evergreen movie 

Have you watched it ?

Ofcourse I have watched Usthad hotel and its a great film too. I have seen most of Dulquer's filmography, but I havent seen this Parava. Hmmm. Let's see whether its available in prime video....

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

talking about malayalam movies..... if people have netflix, they should really check out 'uyare' -- it is a serious kind of movie (addresses some serious social issues) but done in an interesting way -- so not so serious that you fall asleep while watching. 

check out the trailer (which actually doesn't give away what the movie is about much though -- a change from some english movie trailers which pretty much tell you the entire plot these days. :lol: hahahahhah)... 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

506 --

am bored and so giving chingus here the short version of the movie uyare 

Spoiler

she dates an idiot who has really low self-esteem. basically he is a moron and so overcompensates by controlling her. she has been dating since high school and she insists he is a good person even though like her family and friends raise their eye. so their relationship starts hitting a bump when she moves to achieve her dream of becoming a pilot. so when she breaks up with him after another fight (over him trying to control her), he decides to ruin her. (not giving away but putting in spoiler)

Spoiler

he throws acid on her face

the rest of the movie is about how she faces life and finds herself. 

what I liked about the ending despite it being open is that she doesn't find a substitute boyfriend. instead, the new guy remains her friend and well-wisher. she just becomes strong to tackle whatever life throws at her and so we end the movie knowing she will be just fine. and yes, her ex does get punished. no letting off the hook for him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

He's not my oppa. :joy: I'm just protecting other people's oppas, because  @4evrkdrama is on a mission to steal everyone's oppas. 

Eonni
I will just have them only when their dramas air.

spacer.png

Am not stealing them Eonni:crybaby:

Am “generously” sharing my love towards them !

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  i'm going to support like you France and Belgium but also Croatia and my country.  

France and Germany has the toughest group. 

Yeah, France and Germany have the toughest group, Let's see what will happen in Euros, Croatia is a great team too, in Euros, you never know which team can step up and do wonders, like Iceland did in the previous one and that is the reason I love this tournament

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

that park bogum gif gets me every time.

kwak dong yeon is funny,. he has a secret password to distinguish between fans and clout chasers :D oh and when he said he moved to children's area where there would be no clubs hahaha

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

36 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Tea time coming soon..

Wanna have some biscuits, chingus?? Delicious Local chocolate biscuits to have fun! :heart:

Specially tagging @larus chingu as she always requires more than one cup of a tea. :D

Thank you @gm4queen
It's my dinner time now.  

File:Pouring cream into drip coffee.gif - Wikipedia

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Am sure this man has dyed his hair several times in this drama.

There is no way it keeps changing according to camera effect !

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

And still more !

I haven’t watched ep 6 (no mood for this drama)

I am about to drop

But am hesitating because of him !

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I haven’t watched ep 6 (no mood for this drama)

I am about to drop

But am hesitating because of him !

Chingu, I had initially planned to watch the 6th episode, but just could not do it. The drama is that bad for me. One of the things I really don't like about dramas is them being too much lead centric, yes they are the leads and it is their story. But the side characters deserve some screen time too, especially when you show that they will have a plot of their own and have not much involvement in the leads' story. 

Anyway, I dropped that drama, and not really much interested. Only when it ends do tell me what happened, that is if you don't end up dropping it either :joy:

I am watching "Taxi Driver". Completed the 15th episode, and going to start the final episode. The epilogue in 15th episode was so sad. It was a real story, and just shows how much damage the "Statute of limitations" law has done to people. Yes, its a good thing that they have removed the law for murder, but I believe they need to do the same for all crimes, or at least extend the duration of it. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

57 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I had initially planned to watch the 6th episode, but just could not do it. The drama is that bad for me. One of the things I really don't like about dramas is them being too much lead centric, yes they are the leads and it is their story. But the side characters deserve some screen time too, especially when you show that they will have a plot of their own and have not much involvement in the leads' story. 

Anyway, I dropped that drama, and not really much interested. Only when it ends do tell me what happened, that is if you don't end up dropping it either :joy:

It’s so true that the drama is lead centric even I felt it !

The side characters has good story line but they barely get 10 mins of the whole screen time.

It’s really unfair !

Sometimes I always wonder (and only sometimes)

How quick sighted the korean TV netizens are !

The drama had initially a good rating at the start (seems like everyone where rooting for it just like us) and started to drop the very next episode.

They just got the glance of how it will lead in the very 1st ep itself :joy:

Am barely hanging on to the drama chingu...

The wooden stick been SIG and the vulture been the story line 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

506 --

am bored and so giving chingus here the short version of the movie uyare 

Hide contents

she dates an idiot who has really low self-esteem. basically he is a moron and so overcompensates by controlling her. she has been dating since high school and she insists he is a good person even though like her family and friends raise their eye. so their relationship starts hitting a bump when she moves to achieve her dream of becoming a pilot. so when she breaks up with him after another fight (over him trying to control her), he decides to ruin her. (not giving away but putting in spoiler)

Hide contents

he throws acid on her face

the rest of the movie is about how she faces life and finds herself. 

what I liked about the ending despite it being open is that she doesn't find a substitute boyfriend. instead, the new guy remains her friend and well-wisher. she just becomes strong to tackle whatever life throws at her and so we end the movie knowing she will be just fine. and yes, her ex does get punished. no letting off the hook for him. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I just finished watching the movie. It was really touching. 

Spoiler

I just don't understand how the ex boyfriend got away in the first trial. I thought there are stringent laws in place for acid attack. Ofcourse the guy is going to do the attack when no one is around. Its the police's job to investigate properly. Is it that hard to look into whether the suspect bought an acid bottle or not? Ughhhh this just makes me so angry. Is it because the attack happened in Mumbai but the case was transferred to kerala? Kerala police didn't go there to investigate properly? And I would expect a judge to have some sort of sympathy for the victim, its not like she is going to throw acid on herself and wrongly accuse her ex bf. What made me so furious is the nerve of that RickRoll'D to go and ask her to withdraw the case so that his "future" wouldn't be spoiled.

I honestly get so scared watching these kind of movies, the ones who do such horrible crimes are not even some stranger,in most of the cases, its someone we knew for years. sighhhh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

58 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am watching "Taxi Driver". Completed the 15th episode, and going to start the final episode. The epilogue in 15th episode was so sad. It was a real story, and just shows how much damage the "Statute of limitations" law has done to people. Yes, its a good thing that they have removed the law for murder, but I believe they need to do the same for all crimes, or at least extend the duration of it. 

Am catching up with Taxi driver right now 

But wont be able to finish it today.

Maybe within Wednesday before I start watching next eps of Bossam - steal the fate.

The drama really portrays some serious issues and what makes it even more impactful is every story they speak are real life incidents !

Just think of the “real Park Yang Jin” watching this - I hope he thinks himself as a trash more !

(I will tell my good thoughts in detail once I finish the drama - plz bear with me)

:heartxoxo:

I would love it even more if they had done it more realistically !

Remember - Signal no matter how much I praise the drama - it still won’t match up to how much that actually worth is !

The drama itself starts with “statue of limitation” law in korea and which is the base root of the drama !

The drama asked us audience 

and I still get goosebumps even when I was rewatching the drama hearing this -

Does the effect of crime a person does fade over time ?

And these words has a lot to speak !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4