Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Ok I might've accidentally gotten into the BTS craze. Let me explain. Everything started because of Hospital playlist. LOL. The cast of hospital playlist were on Na PD's variety show called game caterers, I think I shared the link here too not long ago. They played games like whisper challenge and mafia games etc. It was sooooo fun, I laughed my RickRoll'D off. Because I watched that show YT started recommending me other eps of game caterers. I was bored and so clicked on BH entertainment edition because I saw some familiar faces like Kim Go eun, Han hyo joo etc. That ep was very hilarious too as usual like all other Na PD shows.

Then came the BTS game caterers edition, which I expected to not complete as I don't even single one of them. But surprisingly the camaraderie between the boys made me stay and they were all so funny and down to earth. I enjoyed that ep a lot. One led to another and in the end before I knew I ended up watching all their music videos and interviews and what not. LOL. 

I know I have it bad when I could recognize each one of them by name. LOLOL. I think Tae hyung aka V has got to be my fav member because he looks so gorgeous and is such a puppy. Hehe. Ohh and the most unbelievable part was all the member are older than me except for Jungkook (the youngest member). I really thought that they must be some 18 or 19 year olds but it makes more sense that they are older as they have been around for a long time. Hmmmm.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@kokodus Ms Koko, you have very good eyes...Wonder if you have seen your Chinese Oppa recently...So peachy!

That is very peachy. :glasses:

@kokodus you're now Ms. Koko for other people too on this thread - haha. :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok I might've accidentally gotten into the BTS craze.

As long as it means that you will abandon Turkish oppa and stop posting pics of him on this thread, I am happy. :joy:

spacer.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok I might've accidentally gotten into the BTS craze. Let me explain. Everything started because of Hospital playlist. LOL. The cast of hospital playlist were on Na PD's variety show called game caterers, I think I shared the link here too not long ago. They played games like whisper challenge and mafia games etc. It was sooooo fun, I laughed my RickRoll'D off. Because I watched that show YT started recommending me other eps of game caterers. I was bored and so clicked on BH entertainment edition because I saw some familiar faces like Kim Go eun, Han hyo joo etc. That ep was very hilarious too as usual like all other Na PD shows.

Then came the BTS game caterers edition, which I expected to not complete as I don't even single one of them. But surprisingly the camaraderie between the boys made me stay and they were all so funny and down to earth. I enjoyed that ep a lot. One led to another and in the end before I knew I ended up watching all their music videos and interviews and what not. LOL. 

From visuals alone V is my bias for BTS as he's pretty sharp and unreal, with Jungkook close second.

original.gif 

But I do love Suga's wit and mood. And RM is cute too! J-Hope is pretty funny and Jimin's laughter is infectious. Last but not least, Jin is cuter than he looks. 

:D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Did someone ask for Turkish oppa here? Here we go....

Not Turkish Oppa! :scream:

Here, Ms. Koko, let's focus on V instead. :kiss_wink:

bts-v-kim-taehyung-butter-052121-696x442

Even though I do prefer RM myself. hehe

Because he's smart. I doubt he puts dirty laundry on the floor when frying meat... :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

V reminds me of our Changwook really, character-wise, but also looks-wise, especially with his recent hair style:

E0-Hs-OOOXIAc-R6-Yw.jpg 

Haha YES RM is the brain of BTS but I also think V is philosophical and Suga is the lyricist. 

The BTS cooks are Suga and Jimin I think! Putting dirty laundry when cooking is probably a Choi Jinhyuk speciality :wow1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Awww Chingu @kokodus Its nice to hear from you about BTS

Are you ready to listen my side of story too ?

Like how I discovered them ?

So yeah,

In 2012 - (was just in grade 6th then)

My sis accidentally switched channel to MBC4,

A girl was beaten up by flours and eggs,

And we pitied her ,

The curly hair guy - Gu Jun Pyo (didn’t know the name then)

The brown hair guy - Ji Hoo 

And so on 

Gladly we were able to recognize them differently at one glance unlike others....

and then we (basically me because sisters are busy now with their own little world) then fell into the land of kdrama !

In 2013 I couldn’t keep this whole treasures that kdramaland gives me within myself....

But I don’t have any peers to share this feelings as they haven’t experienced it yet !

And then on a P.T period I just sat down and started to tell the story of BOF to my 8 of my close friends out which I could only managed to get 2 to the land !

I was crazy fan of 1D, bollywood etc before I landed to kdramaland but I left them all after reaching there ! (Again I troll - am no loyal when it comes entertainment)

I could only focus on kdramas,running man , kdrama osts and at times occasionally kpop (If i get to know them through osts) !

Out of the 2 frnds 

1 became a kpop + kdrama addict unlike me who introduced her to the kdramaworld who is solely now (then) a kdrama based addict !

She started to recommend me kpop songs !

I already knew SS501 , T- MAX ,CNBLUE ,SHINEE , EXO , INFINITE, Miss A , APINK, Girls generation Etc.

But she introduced me to VIXX by asking me to hear their song - “Error”.

The beat was awesome and I loved it and I picked up one more band to my list of kpop world !

But no matter what !

Am more inclined over songs that resonates with my feelings and she already knows it !

So in Oct 2016 (during our high school days)

We were busy doing our record works, and there she came and said

“Hey ......... 

You gotta listen to a new song of a band BTS  - ‘blood sweat tears’. Don’t forget and do tell me your thoughts. THEY ARE AWESOME”

And I was like “yeah I will look into it”

Then I looked into their song BST and I said to my frnd : “Yeah It’s nice , I loved it” 

I didn’t feel anything special towards them ! (Then)

For me (then) they were just another awesome hard working music boys band - just one among the rest of the band I love, I just thought I would include them too in my that list !

But my frnd was not satisfied with my reaction, she expected more and she needed more from me !

She wanna bring out who they really are ! 
And she said go check : JIN - “AWAKE”

(I loved the song - and I embraced it with my whole heart)

Then I looked into the  related video- there comes 
YOONGI’s (SUGA) - “FIRST LOVE” 

NAMJOON (RM) - “REFLECTION”

JUNGKOOK  - “BEGIN”

JIMIN - “LIE”

TAEHYUNG” (V) - “STIGMA”

HOSEOK (JHOPE) - “MAMA”

BTS - “Lost , Cypher 4 , Am I wrong, Interlude- wings, 2! 3 ! , 21st century girls”

And
That was the moment I fell into the world of BTS.

Then I digged out more of their songs - like Tomorrow, Silver spoon, No more dream , N.O, spine breaker and endless meaningful songs !

Yes am a post WINGS (album) - BTS fan 

spacer.png

And the rest is history, if I write more ,

the post will get much longer and much boring !

The more I look into their songs the more I resonate with them ! (like everyone)

And guess what ?

now am in love with BTS more than she is !

(She is a multi fan when it comes to kpop - just like how i have many Oppas when it comes to kdrama land)

Am not a crazy fan of BTS,

But they are different to me from other bands.

They will always have a special and significant place in my heart that can be replaced by none !

I love them for who they are, and I love them because they choose to inspire, to love , to dream , to speak , to live and so on !

Anyway glad that you discovered them ! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2