Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 The grans were educators,  so I was some sort of a project, LOL. Kidding. Gran taught me early to help satisfy my curiosity; I'd be able to find out answers by myself.

@4evrkdrama I don't think I did, but I'll be checking it out.

@willenette All you said about friendship is true. 

Good afternoon everyone.  :glee:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, joccu said:

This is my last week at work. Next week starts my summer holiday. 

Aww, how wonderful!  Enjoy your summer holiday @joccu
Summer Holiday GIF - Download & Share on PHONEKY

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Min2206 The grans were educators,  so I was some sort of a project, LOL. Kidding. Gran taught me early to help satisfy my curiosity; I'd be able to find out answers by myself.

@willenette All you said about friendship is true. 

Lucky you - your Gran has foresight!  

Hard times will always reveal true friends. – lozzielivandlupus

@willenette @gm4queen @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin Truly a busy day today.   Traffic is chaotic on roads and even around grocery shopping areas.  Was out buying lunch, kinda irritated with the jam.   Then back to work, re-scheduling and mobilising of resources with affected parties :tears:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Animated GIF

Hello everyone! Hope you all been doing fine...

@gm4queen Saw you were talking about books...I was recommended this but havent started reading yet...Coz I'm still stuck with another book which I have a long way to finish (20% as of today). Not sure if anyone of you knows the site that provides free books...pdfdrive.com...

https://www.pdfdrive.com/pearl-buck-on-the-good-earth-e58868248.html

@MayanEcho Saw your ELOD post that you bought TQ's books? Do you read Chinese? 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 All set for tomorrow? Tiring trying to get this get that done just before 1st June...

@sadthe1st Here's a photo of the TCM medicine I had

N7n3Gqa.png

Top yellow is some kind of wild mountain orchid and the bottom of course my six legged cicada friends...

@kokodus Ms Koko, you have very good eyes...Wonder if you have seen your Chinese Oppa recently...So peachy!

5Ywefar.jpg

@twinkle_little_star @joccu @4evrkdrama 

Rihanna Flirting GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Lucky you - your Gran has foresight!

LOL, more like helping out the nannies when they don't know anymore how to answer my questions.

It would start like this: Where's the tongue of that puppet? Then next, why didn't it have one? Followed by why did the maker decide not to give it one? Didn't they think it would look odd? Do others think like me, that the puppet should have a tongue? And so on and so forth. :lol:

@Wuzetian aiming to learn, and buying ahead the books for motivation.  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen Saw you were talking about books...I was recommended this but havent started reading yet...Coz I'm still stuck with another book which I have a long way to finish (20% as of today). Not sure if anyone of you knows the site that provides free books...pdfdrive.com...

Thanks a lot for the link, chingu!!!! Yes, I heard it for the first time. And will try the books you guys recommended!

Tea for you, chingu!!! :lol:

UEl2.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, more like helping out the nannies when they don't know anymore how to answer my questions.

It would start like this: Where's the tongue of that puppet? Then next, why didn't it have one? Followed by why did the maker decide not to give it one? Didn't they think it would look odd? Do others think like me, that the puppet should have a tongue? And so on and so forth. :lol:

@Wuzetian aiming to learn, and buying ahead the books for motivation.  :D

Wow hats off to you! I'm only learning chinese on my language app only...And I wonder if the Chinese publication is the old chinese or the new reduced strokes version. Do you have any idea on that? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@kokodus Ms Koko, you have very good eyes...Wonder if you have seen your Chinese Oppa recently...So peachy!

Woaaaah who dis baobei??? I know its not pineapple head or Bai jing ting. Both are way too thin to have juicy round bums like this. It looks like Deng lun?? Or is it Yangyangie?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Woaaaah who dis baobei??? I know its not pineapple head or Bai jing ting. Both are way too thin to have juicy round bums like this. It looks like Deng lun?? Or is it Yangyangie?

Juicy bums....

:Megalol:

Who is pineapple head? I dont know this term! Haha...Yup Deng Lun baobei! So you are into Yang Yang too? 

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Wow hats off to you! I'm only learning chinese on my language app only...And I wonder if the Chinese publication is the old chinese or the new reduced strokes version. Do you have any idea on that? 

The newer, simpler version of Mandarin. I'd also be learning through apps, though I'm also considering through coursera. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Juicy bums....

Who is pineapple head? I dont know this term! Haha...Yup Deng Lun baobei! So you are into Yang Yang too? 

Pineapple head is Wang he di aka Dylan wang. Its his nickname in Meteor garden. LOL. 

e99b96ff68319190d188685ad90f77ab.gif

Yang Yang is my first Chinese oppa. Love o2o is my first Chinese drama. I'm looking forward to You are my glory!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Pineapple head is Wang he di aka Dylan wang. Its his nickname in Meteor garden. LOL. 

Yang Yang is my first Chinese oppa. Love o2o is my first Chinese drama. I'm looking forward to You are my glory!!!!

He looked so different here vs MTD right? @MayanEcho 

Though Yang Yang has the aesthetic look but somehow I'm not really attracted to him though I love dancers like WYB...

Btw anyone here reading non fiction stuff? Just asking...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @larus chingu, The cast and crew of Fly High, Butterfly are still filming the drama. I posted a lot of pics in the drama thread! The drama set itself is a total hard work! Do you still think that the series will air in this August?? I doubt that!

I have not heard anything about an official airing date yet but I think it is possible that this drama will air in August (howit is rumored). It is too early for the promotional videos/pictures.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

ain't those.. water beetles?

No they are not on water...They emerge from the ground...Have given you the link to learn more about them. Lol...But those are only the molt that is used in Chinese Medicine not the actual bug itself...I have yet to try eating the real one...

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yup. He's ice face mostly in MTD, LOL. You started seeing the drama?

Most likely I'll give this a miss...Need to trim down my KIV list...Lol...

@larus @Lmangla

:heythere:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not heard anything about an official airing date yet but I think it is possible that this drama will air in August (howit is rumored). It is too early for the promotional videos/pictures.

Yes! It's rumored to air in late August on 23rd. So hopefully jtbc will start promoting the drama in early July or something. I am still waiting for Choi Daniel's come back drama in to TV in 3 years. :(

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali @partyon

@Lmangla @joccu

@Sleepy Owl @larus

@MayanEcho

@Min2206 @sadthe1st 

@Ernie @kokodus

@mirmz @elan1 @Thong Thin

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

@gm4queen @agenth 

@LeftCoastOppa knowing the sum by using add on or subtract method. :D yes. :D

hai @Ameera Ali sweet wink eye. :D

giphy-1.gif

giphy-18-1.gif

Gargantuan-Grimy-Firefly-size-restricted

Spoiler

tRY.gif

alive.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

+2

:loolz:  the peach looks ripe and juicy.

Joking ya !

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@Thong Thin Truly a busy day today.   Traffic is chaotic on roads and even around grocery shopping areas.  Was out buying lunch, kinda irritated with the jam.   Then back to work, re-scheduling and mobilising of resources with affected parties 

Same here, have to re-schedules all the deliveries.

And some parties wasn't happy at all. Told them we will try our very best.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4