Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I just completed "Taxi Driver", and loved the final episode. The ending was good, and while I had problems with the ML having super hero abilities or the car being batmobile level, the drama was a fine one. It had repetitive plot, but each was case was related to some big and recurring cases happening where the criminals would avoid being punished by law. 

Overall it was a fine drama for me.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Heart wrenching scene, Hi-Soo miscarriage..blood sprawling on the floor and Seo-Hyun took her hand. Is heart breaking and painfull to loose your first unborn child. Seo-Hyun whom I regards as a Iron Lady will help Hi-Soo and bring Ji-Yong to justice or pay for his sin.

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

Spider-Man Hello GIF by MOODMAN

Hey everyone! Busy day cleaning up and packing stuff....

Congrats Team Add!

@gm4queen I had good meals today... what about you?

@4evrkdrama Any links with eng sub to the Malayalam movies you suggest

suggested? The last Indian movie I saw was Pad Man. Was a good one. I like if there's any with reference to real life. 

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Min2206

Thanks for sharing Ban Chang Kueh... my favourite too but I don't think I could find any nearby me even at the markets. Missing childhood days...

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hey everyone! Busy day cleaning up and packing stuff....

Congrats Team Add!

@gm4queen I had good meals today... what about you?

@4evrkdrama Any links with eng sub to the Malayalam movies you suggest

suggested? The last Indian movie I saw was Pad Man. Was a good one. I like if there's any with reference to real life. 

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Min2206

Thanks for sharing Ban Chang Kueh... my favourite too but I don't think I could find any nearby me even at the markets. Missing childhood days...

I will search it chingu and if I find it 

I will definitely give you the link

:ohboy2:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I just finished watching the movie. It was really touching. 

Hide contents

I just don't understand how the ex boyfriend got away in the first trial. I thought there are stringent laws in place for acid attack. Ofcourse the guy is going to do the attack when no one is around. Its the police's job to investigate properly. Is it that hard to look into whether the suspect bought an acid bottle or not? Ughhhh this just makes me so angry. Is it because the attack happened in Mumbai but the case was transferred to kerala? Kerala police didn't go there to investigate properly? And I would expect a judge to have some sort of sympathy for the victim, its not like she is going to throw acid on herself and wrongly accuse her ex bf. What made me so furious is the nerve of that RickRoll'D to go and ask her to withdraw the case so that his "future" wouldn't be spoiled.

I honestly get so scared watching these kind of movies, the ones who do such horrible crimes are not even some stranger,in most of the cases, its someone we knew for years. sighhhh. 

am glad you liked it! done well right? usually these type of serious movies, you want to pull out your hair for being so dry. but I really liked tovino and how he portrayed his character. so handsome! made me want to check out more for his movies just to see his cheeky smile. kekekek.......

in regards to the ex-boyfriend -- 

Spoiler

I think they are showing quite a bit of reality including the legal system. in one of my favourite kdramas "suspicious housekeeper", the character scoffs at the word 'love' and says many horrible things are done in the name of love and used to justify their actions. that drama had both stalking and murder as a result of 'love'. so from that perspective, 'love' is seen as some sort of excuse for many crimes. people see love as this beautiful thing but the flip side is that love can also be very destructive.

in any crime, victims do need to be determined to push through. with the right lawyers, one could argue your way out even when there is evidence -- unfortunately that does happen. so in the end the coward tried to kill himself because he couldn't face the consequences of his actions. and that also happens to many of these aggressors when they get caught in jail. I always wonder about the news report and wonder if someone didn't do it from the inside but maybe it is just these type of guys can't handle the consequences of their actions or behaviour... 

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Wuzetian

i had mee jiang kueh and teh c for breakfast.. crushed peanuts overdose (last night's rojak and now this)

cr.: owner

hi there @gm4queen @agenth @joccu @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @partyon @Ameera Ali @willenette @Ernie @Tamakins @mirmz @twinkle_little_star

@sadthe1st, I first tried this in The Pantree, SIN. It taste good.     :popcornjackson:

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

in regards to what you had written, another thought @kokodus

Spoiler

I honestly get so scared watching these kind of movies, the ones who do such horrible crimes are not even some stranger,in most of the cases, its someone we knew for years. sighhhh. 

so I watch a lot of crime and crime docs on and off ....

Spoiler

the reality is that 70-75% of crimes are done by people that is known to the victim. I remember being really shocked when I first heard that statistic. however, it is the reason why police always start off questioning the family, the spouse and every person the victim knows and treat them quite hostile. have you seen the show called 'savdhan india'? -- it is available on hotstar and there are like 22 seasons+. your head will spin because they are all dramatization of real life cases and some of them will make your jaw drop. you are like "what the?????" in one ep, the host put it this way -- "people tell you to be wary of strangers but what do you if your enemy is sitting at home and someone you know?"... 

but if you want to clear your head to something light, you can also randomly surf for old episodes of 'yeh hai asshiqui' - it is an old bindaas show, the acting is super cheesy but there are quite a few cute love stories here and there.. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Sis @Lmangla I haven’t watched the movie UYARE - But I know the whole story from my friend who insisted that she wanna say it to me since I don’t watch Malayalam movies usually !

Will surely keep it in my watch list 

@Wuzetian Chingu I have PM you. please check it out !

And please do tell me your thoughts on it 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

bossam is seriously melting my heart chingus. just watch this scene. no subs needed. she just calls out his name. thats it -- and everyone stops as they realize what it means -- she loves him and she cries like her heart is being ripped away... no huge poetic confessions, no kiss under tree, just his name. thats all we need to know how she feels about him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Lmangla

Spoiler

I remember when I first saw the statistic I was also kind off shocked but then I realized that what is the prosent of stranger committing the crime.   Bc usually there is motive to the crimes.   

about to start Mine ep 8.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Chatting with @Lmangla sweetie about various EO stuff, while she's watching the latest episode of "Bossam" and I am watching the latest episode of "Mine".

This is an actual excerpt of our chat a few minutes ago :joy:

@Lmangla "I am just distracted by bossam scene. it is daebak!!!!! so much emotion. my heart aches."

tenor.gif?itemid=11365290

@partyon "I am watching Mine. So much barf"

tenor.gif?itemid=17408481

@Lmangla "meanwhile am torn between swooning and your heart aching. this drama is really melting me."

@partyon "meanwhile am torn between barfing and throwing my laptop out the window. this drama is really making me upset."

Chingus, the latest episodes of Bossam and Mine. In a nutshell.:loolz:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1