Add and Subtract Game

Admin

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

Glad to hear that your cable issues were solved.  I am still watching Sell Your Haunted House. Not much progress on the romance side unfortunately. Also, am still waiting for Pon oppa's ep 5....

Oh I see chingu! I just thought that Jang Nara and jung yong hwa must be on the cloud nine by now :D What's your opinion about the drama so far? I think I will marathon the drama skipping spirit scenes once it's finished airing! 

And Praomook episode 5 is still not eng subbed. I am so looking forward to it chingu! ❤️ Hope they will air 2 episodes starting next week. One episode a week is not nearly enough. ;)

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

he is adorkably awkward. love he how admits that he sucks at dancing. LOL. cracking up on seeing jung il woo struggle so hard to shake his hips. that is not even a tough dance step :joy:  kekeke... so cute! the BTS as they prepare for the promise dance and figure out the steps. it is fun to see the cast having fun. I think it shows when the cast had fun together because you get a good drama as well...  

click CC for eng subs

Yes Jung Il Woo is soo cute with all those awkward expressions. Poor man couldn’t hide his emotions which made the dance even more cuter !

:hwaiting2:

Hope they hit 10% soon

I wanna watch the dance with Cha Dol too :wow1:

54 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah 8 years is a long time.  I like the older running man episodes.

I donno about older dramas sis @joccu but I agree with running man episodes.

Older episodes were more funnier and exciting.

I still watch the older ones than the recent ones :elated:

And to sis @MayanEcho @joccu @gm4queen @Lmangla Eonni @partyon chingu @Min2206 

I will write my thoughts on both drama thread and here too 

(your little words and gestures made my day)
:ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh I see chingu! I just thought that Jang Nara and jung yong hwa must be on the cloud nine by now :D What's your opinion about the drama so far? I think I will marathon the drama skipping spirit scenes once it's finished airing!

The drama kinda ran out of steam in my opinion, but ep 13 was interesting again. I think the fact that there is no romantic progress is not working in its favor. :(

Btw guys, have any of you watched the Taiwanese drama Moon River? I was just reminded of it when I updated my "Watched dramas" list this morning.

It's a bit similar to Boys Over Flowers, but with a FL who is a lot spunkier than her counterpart in BOF and a nicer ML.

The FL is a martial artist. :D

11986325_891225787599896_845710347068894

She might be a distant relative to Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden. They have the same track suit fashion sense. :D

Alright, I am off to do some shopping now. Catch ya later chingus. Tag me if Team Add wins. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

By the way, this is my Daniel Choi oppa on the set of his upcoming drama! :)

He is been filming since September last year.

When does the filming ends?! ;)

I am not really familiar with jtbc dramas.

They are kind of slow in production! :mellow:

188527519_305724324478172_11169301716160

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, the ftth router is back online. The technical team had to replace our land line with a new fiber optical cable in order to restore the service! Everything has come back to normal.

Thank you @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @joccu and every other chingu who always wished the best for us. Love you guys!!!! 

+2

Happy for you :issohappy:

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin 

Today is 9020...

As expected.. the figures will rise again..

:sad1:

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, this is my Daniel Choi oppa on the set of his upcoming drama! 

He is been filming since September last year.

When does the filming ends?! I am not really familiar with jtbc dramas.

They are kind of slow in production! 

Maybe due to the Pandemic, the filming has temporary stop.

Be patience.

Hello @partyon

Hmmm... another thai oppa of yours !

:shaq:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I have watched Taiwanese moon River.  I think it was funny. Don't really remember much about it. 

Have nice time at shopping 

Doned cleaning ?

I finished cleaning the whole house today except the garden and car porch.

I am beat now.

@partyon  happy shopping, take care and stay safe.

@Lmangla

:Megalol:

JIL can't shake his butt !

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

giphy-1.gif

@joccu @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @larus @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @mirmz 

@kokodus

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @cenching

@Thong Thin @elan1 @Ernie

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

@gm4queen @agenth 

@LeftCoastOppa hai everyone. :D

fixed sum with add and subtract formula. :D

tumblr-om0idrq-NI21qelqjto1-250.gif

cce0114799ce3bdbd82f5100b214a8c1.gif

Spoiler

rainy.gif

after the rain.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Am eating Jack fruit right now 

I LOVE IT 

:elated:
spacer.png

If there is one fruit I really wish to let the world know it’s taste - it’s Jack fruit

(It’s expensive outside but available as mushrooms over here in our state)

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I gonna rate that rejection by the princess in "Top 10 Rejections" of the Kdramas. Well technically we can count it as dumping too, so maybe we can include it in "top 10 dumping" too :joy:

But I have not seen such a crazy and immature 2nd ML for a long time in Sageuks. Most of the ones I have seen could be crazy, but they were not so immature. So serves that dude right. He is living in his perfect world, where he never expected the King to betray him or save his daughter, and also expected the King to forgive his family since he would save the princess. This dude gonna get his aunt killed, I am sure of it. 

Talking about the King, it is interesting they have used a real King here. Prince Gwanghae was a successful military commander having fought and won several battles. So he was loved and respected by the family, but since becoming ruler, things changed for him. He had to keep his power with the officials on him every time, especially the evil FIL of his daughter. But if you have read about him, despite being caught up in the political power struggle with the Northerners, he still managed to rule the country quite well especially when it came to foreign policy. Still he kept on losing his powers in the country, so yeah, we are seeing the time when he had become too weak politically. 

Interesting thing is, the ML is also grandson of an actual historical figure. When I heard the name Kim Jenam, I felt like I had heard that name somewhere. Turns out, I had read about him while reading about King Gwanghae when Jang Hyuk's movie "The swordsman" came.

Back to the drama, we will be crossing the halfway mark this week, so I think things will start getting more interesting. I don't see this to be running and chasing all the time, more is expected to happen here. I am happy though we are getting 20 episodes Sageuks. For Sageuks, I have always felt like in 16 episodes they would rush certain things while wasting time on other stuff, here they have been doing things well and revelations are happening at the right time in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

AHNRIKTJGHFJREKÖLG They finally uploaded Lovestruck in the City album on Spotify <3

If anyone wants to discover new songs, check it out, especially Where Do I Go?, One In A Million, Love and Pain, Days to Remember, Kiss me Kiss me and for some rock Hello My Beach (aka Hello My RickRoll'D). 

summer vibes: For Some Reason, Kiss me Kiss me, Hello My Beach

emotional vibes: Love and Pain, You, Where Do I Go?, Thorn

happy vibes: One In a Million, Let Me Love You, Days To Remember, Distance, Did You Have To

hopeful vibes: So I Sing, All Day, Lover

sorry I am obsessed

img-67.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Exactly @Sleepy Owl chingu !

Usually the 2nd male leads, especially in Saeguks are like “if you are happy - am happy” or like “your happiness is my everything” 

If I remember a 2nd male who doesn’t go into that kind off Saeguk category 2nd ML would Kang Haneul’s character in “Moon Lovers” but still He was matured and logical !

This man Dae Yeop is just so possessive, immature  and another “frog in a well” :joy:

He is so thoughtless !

Aaah I don’t want his aunt to die because of him.

I wish if  his character improve over the eps than becoming more evil -blinded by love rejection ! 

Wow You know quite well about SK history- I have zero knowledge !

(Even ours too - not a history person)

(I by heart it, vomit it in the exam, then I don’t even look back )

:surprisedwut: ohhh reminiscing the imposition i used to get in history class !

But tell me more about SK history as we watch the drama - its nice to link both and feels good when the writer turns the events smoothly ! 
(Since am not studying history anymore now am okay with it ! You know right ?! When we study nothing is interesting and when we don’t everything seems to be interesting :joy:)

As for 20 eps dramas it always gives me anxious “what if” vibes.

But let’s see how the story unfolds, the writer is pretty good so far maintaining the momentum of the drama 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

click CC for eng subs

Thank you @Lmangla on the Bossam team dance.  JIW looks so young here LOL
As @4evrkdrama wish, I too would like to see them dance with the witty kid  -10% rating please :D
@4evrkdrama  I love jackfruit too - esp the crunchy and sweet ones

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Pon oppa wishes everyone a good weekend. :kiss_wink:

Thank you @partyon  Same to you too.  Wow! Pon oppa abs!
:heartxoxo:

@Wuzetian  Just as@Thong Thin says, we will hit 10k :tears:

HELLO pink theme – LINE theme | LINE STORE @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2