Add and Subtract Game

Admin

ooh great summary and thoughts on bossam @4evrkdrama ~ I enjoyed those gifs. there are hardly any on the thread. why don't you post them on the drama thread? am sure others would like reading them too. 

@Min2206 ~ like @Thong Thin said, jung il woo knows lee min ho from childhood. check out the spotlight. he is quite the interesting guy. :) 

good morning all. am happy it is weekend because it means we get more episodes of bossam! :eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Gif_Paradise: TEA AND COFFEE GIFS | Tea gif, Morning coffe, Tea Hello @joccu

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh great summary and thoughts on bossam @4evrkdrama ~ I enjoyed those gifs. there are hardly any on the thread. why don't you post them on the drama thread? am sure others would like reading them too. 

@Min2206 ~ like @Thong Thin said, jung il woo knows lee min ho from childhood. check out the spotlight. he is quite the interesting guy. :) 

good morning all. am happy it is weekend because it means we get more episodes of bossam! 

Yea, checking on JIW - same age as LMH.    Is this his first lead in Kdrama?   Just read that he acted in a Thai drama too.

Arggghh -  I have to do chores soon
You Have Chores GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

962 C

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thank you chingu! Cable TV network is also down so we are unable to watch news about what's happening in local areas. It's really upsetting when you get in tech troubles specially in pandemic and lockdown situations. Hopefully they will arrive soon. 

Oh no... Cable TV down too!

Must be a very big breakdown, sigh. 

:dissapointed_relieved:

I am sure the technical teams will do their very best they can to have the cables restore. 

Stay sane Chingu. 

:heartxoxo:

@Min2206  I just finished chores for upstairs, resting now and will continue downstairs

:transforms:

Morning @joccu @Lmangla

Enjoy your weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all. am happy it is weekend because it means we get more episodes of bossam! 

Thank you :wub: sis @Lmangla

But I find it more comfortable here in this thread !

Can I post the same in both the threads ?

Would it be a nuisance ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hope it is fixed by the time you read this message @gm4queen

Finally, the technical team arrived. They checked out the router but they said router is working fine. The cause he doesn't receive any signal is our fiber line must have been cut down somewhere on the road to our home. :( It's getting harder to find the source. They are doing their best to restore our fiber line at the moment!!

+2

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  I just finished chores for upstairs, resting now and will continue downstairs

Waaa, you do up and down in a day?  Wow!
Mom will tell me  and dad this , that .. we plan.   LIke today, we have 3 rooms upstairs.  I am doing mine and the 2nd room.  Master room - mom.

The Simpsons Gifs

25 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Would it be a nuisance ?

Please do post some of your thoughts here @4evrkdrama
I at times don't go to various threads.   I like it here.    Jeballlll 제발 제발 제발

Valentine's Day Gift Pink Coffee Cup | Shopee Malaysia

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, the technical team arrived. They checked out the router but they said router is working fine. The cause he doesn't receive any signal is our fiber line must have been cut down somewhere on the road to our home. :(It's getting harder to find the source. They are doing their best to restore our fiber line at the moment!!

Oh no!     I hope they find the source QUICK! 

Hate this kind of disruption but it happens in life...  a quick fix please!

962 C

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Would it be a nuisance ?

nah; you can just copy paste the same and post there. like @Min2206 said, there are so many threads in soompi that people don't check everything. maybe you can make a few word changes here and there so it isn't exactly identical. 

@Min2206 ~ jung il woo has done quite a few dramas but he took a bit of a break in between. sending you link for spotlight which gives you an understanding of why. he has done a few modern dramas but it is the saeguks where he really seems to stand out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama Please post here too your thoughts of the show you're enjoying. I like reading the thoughts of others coz me myself, I don't really look at threads unless it's something that caught my fancy. It's how I eventually watched Mr Queen. :) 

@gm4queen May they find where the cable got cut, so that it would soon be fixed.

Hi again @Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @Lmangla @joccu @Tamakins

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:issohappy:

Finally, the ftth router is back online. The technical team had to replace our land line with a new fiber optical cable in order to restore the service! Everything has come back to normal.

Thank you @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @joccu and every other chingu who always wished the best for us. Love you guys!!!! :heart:

Just randomly switched channels in cable TV network and Sell Your Haunted House is currently airing on KBS World! :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

nah; you can just copy paste the same and post there. like @Min2206 said, there are so many threads in soompi that people don't check everything. maybe you can make a few word changes here and there so it isn't exactly identical. 

@Min2206 ~ jung il woo has done quite a few dramas but he took a bit of a break in between. sending you link for spotlight which gives you an understanding of why. he has done a few modern dramas but it is the saeguks where he really seems to stand out. 

Thank you @Lmangla
:heartxoxo:

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, the ftth router is back online. The technical team had to replace our land line with a new fiber optical cable in order to restore the service! Everything has come back to normal.

Thank you @Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @joccu and every other chingu who always wished the best for us. Love you guys!!!! :heart:

Cool @gm4queen  All back to normal!  

Back To Life GIFs | Tenor

see yall later

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

since bossam got 7% rating, the actors did a dance as promised. so cute. am laughing at the description in koala blog -- that jung il woo is adorkably awkward. kekeke... ok,he  is... :D and yea, the second lead seems to have some dance moves. heh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

he is adorkably awkward. love he how admits that he sucks at dancing. LOL. cracking up on seeing jung il woo struggle so hard to shake his hips. that is not even a tough dance step :joy:  kekeke... so cute! the BTS as they prepare for the promise dance and figure out the steps. it is fun to see the cast having fun. I think it shows when the cast had fun together because you get a good drama as well...  

click CC for eng subs

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon your oppa has been on running man.

Yeah, I know. I've watched all episodes of oppa in RM. But it's 8 years ago since he appeared. He totally needs to be invited to RM again. :kiss_wink:

11 hours ago, agenth said:

It was not the classical korean water throw..

LOL. :D  Yeah, that's not water that she's throwing in his face. :spitswater:

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Would it be a nuisance ?

Please do share your thoughts in the drama threads too. It's a real pity that so many people who are watching the drama aren't able to read your thoughts if you just post in this thread. :tears:

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Guys, anyone still watching Sell Your Haunted House?? Only 3 episodes are left, right??! How the things are going on between Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa??!

Glad to hear that your cable issues were solved.  I am still watching Sell Your Haunted House. Not much progress on the romance side unfortunately. :bawling: Also, am still waiting for Pon oppa's ep 5....

On the other hand, I started watching an old classic called Bad Couple from 2007 at @Lmangla sweetie's request. Even the opening scene of ep 1 was hilarious.  Here is the synopsis of the drama if anyone's interested:

Spoiler

Choi Gi Chan is a University Botanic Professor with the "perfect genes". The drama is about an editor of a fashion magazine, Kim Dang Ja, who suddenly develops an urge to have her own baby despite opposing the idea of marriage. The story will talk about Dang Ja striving to look for a man with perfect genes to accomplish her mission. Gi Chan happens to be her "target" in order for her to accomplish her mission. The story later develops as Dang Ja must persuade him to do it without any commitments, which is a problem because Gi Chan doesn't believe in the idea of sex before marriage.

source: https://mydramalist.com/649-bad-couple

What also struck me AGAIN was how much more conservative k-dramas have become since those years. Here they were showing off the FL dressing herself (starting from bra and panties) as well as her seducing the ML quite explicitly. Even the theme is something that we haven't seen much in k-drama land for a while (Oh My Baby attempted to, but it was deemed as unethical). I remember how the old classics were a lot more daring with regard to many subjects, and it still baffles me how this has changed over the last 10 years.

Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

PS. @LeftCoastOppa chingu, do post a pic of your breakfast once you're up. I'm already looking forward to it.

Food Eating GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

as I wait for bossam and subs, think I will watch something about 1% this weekend. YT was showing me a few clips last night. I had forgotten how fun that drama was. much better than the original in some ways.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6