Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I was so happy that Italy won. :fullofhearts: The jury's what they look when they vote?

I saw the voting. Thanks for showing us. About the jury and televote. Yes, it could be sometimes different but in the end it is a half way of both votes. We could debate. It is the best song contest or the most popular? Even then we could not say who is better with certainly. It happened to my country as well to get the televote (like nr 5 one time) and then downgraded by the jury vote. It happends to all the countries, I guess. But I could not want the jury vote eliminated.

This year I don`t see such a different vote from both juries.  I look at top 5. Except Iceland on 5 (I like the song but not in top 5 for me), I totally agree with jury vote. Both Switzerland and France songs were better then Italy song this year (for me anyway) but I am glad Italy won. They had the popular vote, the song was catchy, good performance on live stage (the rock band always perform very well), the visuals, they sang in Iatlian, they had the whole package. It happended to like very much the Italy song in the past or have a better song and not be this succesful. It was an oportunity this year and it was their time to be number one.

I mentioned that French song had my heart this year. I really happy that France song was liked not only by the jury (second place ) and they had the televote as well (third place). In the end, the song came second (so close to the winner). I am satisfied.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

our act was most boring, but it was by no means the worst lol 

You are from UK? I am sorry that your country song did not get any points but I am not surprised. If the song was in the semi-final it would not have qualified either. :) It doesn`t mean it was the worst. You know how the voting is done in Eurovision. :hwaiting2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

yes only one winner  , the competition will be held in winning country 

To held the competition is not easy. I wonder if they will get some profit from it.

Italy is not a poor country so they will do fine.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He think ,he genius but he just causing me barfing :w00t:

She: 

+2

lol that scene had me LOL at his delusional sickness omg. 

He: Oh I don't like complicated life

He: Gonna have my lover in my house and my wife, and everything is a-okay.

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

lol that scene had me LOL at his delusional sickness omg. 

no one in the family is in their Wright mind 

What he accused of : Abusing women :D

1292C0D1-35BA-48C3-8231-DCC763164C9D.gif

what he care to explain: :w00t:

F0AC99E2-D2FB-4BE0-A125-F255EE98A76D.gif

@partyon good luck watching ep 5 , you will need it 

@larus Italy don’t need advertising to visit but love how Eurovision want you to visit the hosting country :wub:

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Do they only have 1 winner? Was actually hoping for Malta to win. I like the song it's pretty inspiring. Maybe I dont know how to appreciate rock but that Italian singer has good looks though. 

It is one winner. The televoting and jury vote will combine and there is a final ranking.

I liked Malta song too. The jury vote placed 3rd. It was very good but the public did not like the song much. It was on 14th place. I actually thought that the televoting will put this song higher. But that`s it. In the end, it was on 7th place. It was on top 10. It is good.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Just heard the ambulance siren. Hoping it's not coming from any of my residence blocks here to pick up a covid patient...

Maria La Del Barrio 90S GIF

+2

4 minutes ago, larus said:

It is one winner. The televoting and jury vote will combine and there is a final ranking.

I liked Malta song too. The jury vote placed 3rd. It was very good but the public did not like the song much. It was on 14th place. I actually thought that the televoting will put this song higher. But that`s it. In the end, it was on 7th place. It was on top 10. It is good.

+2

Interesting the public didn't like the song... Maybe they wanted something for a change...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Interesting the public didn't like the song... Maybe they wanted something for a change...

Yeah, Europe wanted rock this year! :glasses:

Last time a rock song won was 15 years ago...

original.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Agree, twin! Especially if both have abs!

From which drama is the gif with JCW oppa? :love:

+2

It's from Suspicious Partner!

I only need 1 :D 

Download-23.gif

• Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

tenor.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @mirmz @Min2206 @joccu @Thong Thin

@MayanEcho @sadthe1st @elan1

@Ernie @kokodus

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @gm4queen @agenth @Sarang21

@LeftCoastOppa hai everyone. :D 

use number facts to add and subtract formula. :D

applause-9.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

aa5211f928f57a456aa90a072648ea26fa7fca30

warmth.

• Like 2
  • Love 1