• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

Also she dropped her microphone... and yet the song continued :D 

but hey she knows how to pick her chairs:

True. I thought the same. What a good chair.:lol: I am glad that Moldovia qualified in the final. At least our brothers were there. Good job.

The rock songs sounds so good on stage. @joccu, Congratulation for your country`s song.

I read that the Italians are favorites. They are on the number one in the predictions.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

16 minutes ago, agenth said:

@larusyour country did not qualify? D: what song was it?

It doesn`t matter. I forgot. :lol:

I remember now. Amnesia.

+2

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

yeah Italy is the favorite to win and I also love the song.  

It will be nice if they will won.

I want someone from these songs... France, Malta, Russia, Itally, Switzerland. I like Ukraine song too. But I think Italy has a good chance.

Now it is French song. It was the first song from Eurovision this year that made me feel something. I have a soft spot for this song. It sounded good LIVE. I want this song in the top 5.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus italy been so close for couple of years. Hope this is their year.

Italy was my number one last year. I am glad that they decided to return to Eurovision. They were absent from a couple of years. Someone from my country (a singer who participated on Eurovision in the 90s) said that we should not participated anymore because it is useless and it is not only about the songs. I kind agree but in the same time just to participate here is nice. I like the diversity of this contest.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

some people don't want to win, because hosting is a nuisance. although not as bad as hosting FIFA world cup lmao.

Italian is a beautiful language :fullofhearts: and the song was great live performance

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

It is midnight. I won`t stay at the voting. In the morning I will read about the winner. It was a good contest/edition. To next year.

giphy.gif?w=700&ssl=1

Good night!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Aaaaaahhhhhhh I CANT WITH ALL THE FEELS. He is the most tsundere male lead I have ever seen. He doesn't speak more than 2 words at a time, keeps glaring at her, calls her 'baka'(idiot) all the time, but when she feels insecure, he goes and kiss her, he goes on a date with her, wipes of the ice cream in her lips with his lips. Normally I would say she is the most luckiest girl to have a boyfriend like him, but in reality, I think it will be difficult to live with a guy who doesn't open his mouth at all except for kissing her. All misunderstandings cleared with just one kiss. LOLOL. Why can't he just talk like a normal person? Sighhh. But still I :heart: him. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Pfizer has been approved for emergency use for ages 12-15 in UAE. That's good news especially for some who might travel during summer. I guess more studies and trials are still going on for the even younger age groups. 

Personally know one 10yr old who got COVID from his parent. Took both of them almost a month before they recovered.

The Dubai Crown Prince few days ago has also welcomed his twins, a boy and a girl. :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Good-Morning-for-Girlfriend.jpg

How are you guys today??! B)

It's been raining here since the dawn!

And are you all from European countries?! You guys know all about Eurovision. I don't know a single thing! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning @kokodus  @Min2206 @Wuzetian  @sadthe1st  @LeftCoastOppa

Today I am try to register for AZ vaccination.

Good luck to you @Thong Thin  I saw that too.  But my parents said they will just wait for Sejahtera.

Good morning @MayanEcho @gm4queen
Morning Mug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Boiling some sweet corn soup now...

Nom Nom happily @Wuzetian

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3