Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

May be now my Daniel oppa can pass your "abs & guns" exam??! 

Unlike other actors, he doesn't show off his body often.!!! 

+2

:shaq:

@agenth oh ..wookie is your oppa unfortunately he is not in my list :D

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 Have you seen the so called SOPs? I'm just thinking if those venues listed under HIDE, means totally close? Like MV got Jaya Grocer, people no need to buy food??? KLCC got cold storage takkan also want to close? Another thing close at 8pm again? Pity those especially in frontline. Makan apa wei? 

is ridiculous those SOPs.

I have nothing to say...

@Lmangla  apple fruit & prince...very good riddle..

anyway, I give up, dont think I can find your "Prince" in the dictionary.

OIP.1ULARf4yS3oiTnO5zRS8jAHaHa?w=172&h=1

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Replies 148.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Thong Thin more fortunate for me :D  who is on your list then?

+

also i just found out netflix english dubbed lovestruck in the city. it's so cringe when you first watch the original version

:spitswater:

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
19 minutes ago, agenth said:

@Thong Thin more fortunate for me who is on your list then?

+

also i just found out netflix english dubbed lovestruck in the city. it's so cringe when you first watch the original version

+ 2

I did watched Lovestruck in the City..but give up half way in Ep 1, could not convinced me to continue.

The only drama that I like is Healer, where there's action scene from him.

Well, my list of oppa cannot compete with twins @Ameera Ali and @partyon ,theirs is like from A-Z, whereas my is only a handfull; they are Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin,Choi Jin Hyuk ( zoppa to @Min2206)

Daniel Henney and puppy Park Hyung Sik.:D

Just finished watching Move to Heaven..ep 8....is so touching :(

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
38 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

kekeke... well according to critics, he ate the poisoned apple that was given to him by his wife and went a bit off. he already wailed a few months back, well mostly his poisoned apple wife did. now he is alone on apple tv saying how sad he is and why his family is so terrible.  yet again. 

think that pretty much explains who I am referring to I think... :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

I did watched Lovestruck in the City..but give up half way in Ep 1, could not convinced me to continue.

The only drama that I like is Healer, where there's action scene from him.

Well, my list of oppa cannot compete with twins @Ameera Ali and @partyon ,theirs is like from A-Z,

whereas my is only a handfull; they are Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin,Choi Jin Hyuk ( zoppa to @Min2206)

Daniel Henney and puppy Park Hyung Sik.:D

Aww I think the concept is better explained when watching more episodes, as the interview /mockumentary format is quite different from the usual kdrama standard. Although it is easier to get into it now, especially since all episodes are out now so bingewatching is easier now. In total it's only 8.5hours since the episodes are 25-30mins. 

Korean Drama Flirt GIF by The Swoon

I have a long lists of actors I like, but none other who get oppa status :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

is ridiculous those SOPs.

I have nothing to say...

Agree on the SOPs which we all have to follow but they are just re-phrasing the sentences @Thong Thin .. sigh

@Lmangla  Google showed me pictures of apples
Red Prince®-eng | Apples
prince yea ... ONLY REAL with the crown?

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... well according to critics, he ate the poisoned apple that was given to him by his wife and went a bit off. he already wailed a few months back, well mostly his poisoned apple wife did. now he is alone on apple tv saying how sad he is and why his family is so terrible.  yet again. 

think that pretty much explains who I am referring to I think... :sweatingbullets:

I left my brain somewhere .... 
I'm Begging You GIFs | Tenor

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

kekekek @Min2206 ~ it is prince harry and meghan markle - from british royal family. they gave an interview with oprah 2 months ago or was it a month ago? on how terrible his family was blah blah. and now, he has released another program (supposedly about mental health) but he just talks about how unhappy he is and hates his dad etc. to be honest, I was barely aware these two people existed till a few months ago. hahahah.. so yea, was reading some forums today where they are quite critical but they do raise some interesting points.

makes for more more fun read than the gloomy covid updates of late.  :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@mirmz @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @larus @joccu

@sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @Thong Thin @elan1 @4evrkdrama

@Wuzetian @gm4queen @LeftCoastOppa @cenching 

have a good weekend. :D

KEKl.gif

@partyon stay healthy and safe Keanu Reeves oppa. wink eye. :D

@Ameera Ali happy working. :D

tenor-1.gif

tenor.gif

Spoiler

image01.gif

light enough.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

I now remember why I used to like J dramas. They are short and sweet, male leads usually looks like they have jumped straight outta manga. Swoony. Eeeeeee. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I now remember why I used to like J dramas. They are short and sweet, male leads usually looks like they have jumped straight outta manga. Swoony. Eeeeeee. 

what are you watching?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what are you watching?

koi wa tsuzuku yo doko made mo/ An Incurable case of love. Its sooooooooo cute. It has Itazura na kiss vibes. Satoh Takeru is the male lead. Only has 10 eps, if you are free join me. hehe.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
10 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Wuzetian - according to Min, just sprinkle the tofu with salt and pan fried.

Only, if there are shops behind my place, then i dont have to worry driving out, taking extra precaution.

If i were you, i will just buy from the organic shop, save all the trouble.

Just saw this - my apology for late reply @Thong Thin @Wuzetian

You can opt to put or NOT to put salt when you heat the oil in the pan.  Sometimes I don't add salt to the oil.  I can take the tofu as it is.  Some might like a lil bit of salt - just the flavour (not pinch - sprinkle).  

Pat dry the tofu.  When oil is hot, just brown the both sides (the square bigger side)

and if you want it crunchier on the outer, you can brown a little bit longer or brown all the 4 sides as well - its optional. 

It's nice when it's still hot  or warm.  You can eat on its own, with chilli / ketchup or kewpie lol (thinking of @sadthe1st) - haha!

For every steak you eat, I'm going to eat a big fat block of tofu, hmmm -  Imgur

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek @Min2206 ~ it is prince harry and meghan markle - from british royal family. they gave an interview with oprah 2 months ago or was it a month ago? on how terrible his family was blah blah. and now, he has released another program (supposedly about mental health) but he just talks about how unhappy he is and hates his dad etc. to be honest, I was barely aware these two people existed till a few months ago. hahahah.. so yea, was reading some forums today where they are quite critical but they do raise some interesting points.

makes for more more fun read than the gloomy covid updates of late.  :sweatingbullets:

I used to follow Prince William and Kate - that was few years ago - not much on Prince Harry though.  But wow, oh my .. the Queen would not be pleased.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Harry is a whiny, dumb brat, who is emotionally manipulated by his famewhore wife. 

They should both shut it. If they wanna talk with someone,  talk with psychiatrists, not with the press, and certainly not with Oprah. 

Let's see what happens later on when their son Archie reads that his mother wanted to commit suicide while she's pregnant of him.

Pitying the children of these two.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

I don't care about the Royals. TBH it's an antiquated concept and in modern society has no footing, and sort of for modern people it's a double-edged sword anyway, see example Harry and his issues. I'm not surprised they have issues, because the royals are expected to be "royal" so almost non-humans and godlike.  Furthermore his mother's death certainly affected him. Mental health is no joke and decades back mental health was treated as something to hide.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6
8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Let's see what happens later on when their son Archie reads that his mother wanted to commit suicide while she's pregnant of him.

Pitying the children of these two.

Exactly what i thought when i read that. Poor kids to have parents like this.... Seriously dont understand what they want to achieve by giving interviews like this. Attention seeking behaviour at its best. sighh. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Exactly what i thought when i read that. Poor kids to have parents like this.... Seriously dont understand what they want to achieve by giving interviews like this. Attention seeking behaviour at its best. sighh. 

Same 3

I'm just thinking he's venting but at the wrong audience. I thought he goes to therapy so there is a person who would listen to him and give him professional help. 

I thought he left royals to be OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6