Add and Subtract Game

Admin

there's this upcoming drama

it kind of reminds me Tale of Nine Tails (which i only watched the first few epi and dropped it) but the iQiYi intro vid made it funny and the ML is, cute hahaha.. let me try get the link here

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

there's this upcoming drama

it kind of reminds me Tale of Nine Tails (which i only watched the first few epi and dropped it) but the iQiYi intro vid made it funny and the ML is, cute hahaha.. let me try get the link here

+2

I have a soft spot for hyeri, but still I can't deny the fact that she has to improve her acting skills. Sometimes over the top acting works too. Lol. Lets see. This drama does look interesting and has potential to be a pleasant romcom, we have to wait and watch. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

I've seen female gumiho in korean dramas in the past. This is probably the first for a Male gumiho? I've downloaded the Iqiyi app but have not watched a single drama nor movie yet. Just cant find anything interesting so far. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I don’t like Hyeri’s acting !

:facepalm:

Do let me know your thoughts on the drama sis @sadthe1st @kokodus ...

By the way Chingu @Min2206 finished watching first ep of Bossam ?

Whats your thoughts on it ?

And abt drama MINE - does VIXX “N” gets screen time ?

spacer.png

I wish to watch it for him...

But I can’t stand with the barfing elements :joy: of the drama.

Do let me know about his character too Eonni @partyon sis @joccu chingus @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I've seen female gumiho in korean dramas in the past. This is probably the first for a Male gumiho? I've downloaded the Iqiyi app but have not watched a single drama nor movie yet. Just cant find anything interesting so far. 

Tale of nine the tailed - do have male Gumihos.

What kind off genre do you love Chingu ?

which all are your fav. Kdramas so far ?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Good luck to you @Thong Thin  I saw that too.  But my parents said they will just wait for Sejahtera.

what is sejahtera? is that a name of a vaccine?

good morning all. cloudy day here. hope there is no mad rush today at the store. we are having complete lockdown for a week starting from monday - so not even grocery stores will be open! :sweatingbullets:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

good morning all. cloudy day here. hope there is no mad rush today at the store. we are having complete lockdown for a week starting from monday - so not even grocery stores will be open! :sweatingbullets:

+2

This is actually not necessary, I don't understand the logic of opening all the stores in full swing today only to go into a complete lockdown for 1 week. There definitely will be a mad rush. Its month end, lower middle class families must've already run out of money, and daily wage workers will find it difficult to store one week of groceries at a time. Previous 6-10 am schedule to open the stores was a better plan. Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is actually not necessary, I don't understand the logic of opening all the stores in full swing today only to go into a complete lockdown for 1 week. There definitely will be a mad rush. Its month end, lower middle class families must've already run out of money, and daily wage workers will find it difficult to store one week of groceries at a time. Previous 6-10 am schedule to open the stores was a better plan. Sighhh. 

100% I don't see the point either. I will wait after lunch to go. hopefully it won't be a mad rush. wish me luck!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

By the way Chingu @Min2206 finished watching first ep of Bossam ?

Whats your thoughts on it ?

So far so good.  I have done up to Ep 3 on Bossam.   It is something different from the usual politicking scenes in the palace, though we know the reasons for her death was manipulated from the palace.   I get to see the pheasants and their struggles to get a decent meals.    Even the romancing part between the leads stemmed from the gradual process of love from or for the child.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Hello @Lmangla
A bit on the MySejahtera Application :)

Spoiler

MySejahtera is an application developed by the Government of Malaysia to assist in monitoring COVID-19 outbreak in the country by empowering users to assess their health risk against COVID-19. 

MySejahtera application is developed to:

•  Assist the Government in managing and mitigating the COVID-19 outbreak;
  •  Help users in monitoring their health throughout the COVID-19 outbreak;
  •  Assist users in getting treatment if they are infected with COVID-19; and
  •  Locate nearest hospitals and clinics for COVID-19 screening and treatment.

MySejahtera Check-In is an extension of MySejahtera where it empowers small businesses, restaurants, shops, agencies, construction sites, companies, schools, hotels and all types of premises to follow standard operating procedures(SOPs) developed by the government in view of COVID-19 outbreak in Malaysia.

ective countermeasures.

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Agree with you :tears: @kokodus

Ours here no complete lockdown - tighter controls - on no dine in, no gathering , workforce to wfh (70%) etc etc
Stores, grocers, businesses , operations still open daily but within a limited time

652 C

Tea GIFs | Tenor

tea anyone?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Tale of nine the tailed - do have male Gumihos.

What kind off genre do you love Chingu ?

which all are your fav. Kdramas so far ?

Oh I didnt watch that...I normally like myths and legends plus historical dramas. Those I've watched were probably during my high school days which cant remember the names. The only one I can remember is King Sejong. Then I've started watching kdrama again in 2017 that was Master's Sun. Then Oh My Venus which I didnt like. Wait till 2019 for My Secret Terrius. Fast forward 2020 was CLOY. So far that's about it. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

+2

mySejahtera is actually a govt built app that we have a few functions namely to scan whenever we go into premises be it food or services. Our vaccine appointment will also be notified here. Of course the main thing is to serve as contact tracing should one of the person got infected. 

To close all stores including groceries dont really sound rational. Wishing you all the luck you need later!

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin   @4evrkdrama @Min2206 @Wuzetian @willenette @gm4queen @agenth @partyon @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl  @Ameera Ali  @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @mirmz @LeftCoastOppa @kokodus

@Ameera Ali @larus  @agenth @partyon I was so happy that Italy won. :fullofhearts: The jury's what they look when they vote?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4