Add and Subtract Game

@Min2206 Ah thanks for the recipe. Can add the next step with veg or any kind of filling will become tauhu sumbat/stuffed tauhu dy...My mum dont cook this. We only use the silky tofu in soups or steaming. Tomorrow mum will be steaming fish paste mushroom with mash silky tofu. One of my favourite dish. Talking about food now I'm really hungry when I'm already in bed. 

@gm4queen Night dear!

I only followed Princess D last time. Wrote a long poem when I saw the tragic news. But unfortunately I didn't keep the poem. How sad. Not a fan of her 2 kids nor the royal family. 

@Thong Thin Here's my Princess Oppa and partner, aka Pink Oppa... Top left picture in brown robes

8-Bit Love GIF by PAC-MAN™

Nights everyone!

666.0066 (I should buy lottery)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, agenth said:

Same 3

I'm just thinking he's venting but at the wrong audience. I thought he goes to therapy so there is a person who would listen to him and give him professional help. 

I thought he left royals to be OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT ?

His words and actions doesnt match up. LOL. I just think he should really stop talking. He just comes across as a whiny rich boy now. He sounds so bitter and petty.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6
8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

His words and actions doesnt match up. LOL. I just think he should really stop talking. He just comes across as a whiny rich boy now. He sounds so bitter and petty.

H&M are taking advantage of the fact that the royals will not be giving interviews to counter their allegations. Oh well, these two are idiots. They say they don't want the limelight but what are they doing now, LOL!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

They should both shut it. If they wanna talk with someone,  talk with psychiatrists, not with the press, and certainly not with Oprah. 

they should; I started laughing when I read that he thought his interview with oprah would help him reconcile with the family. :lol: like trash talking your family on TV really helps with the bonding. right then... @MayanEcho ~ if you want privacy, just stop yakking. it is so simple. so there are all sorts of rich folk who don't give a single interview. so people hardly know about them.. 

@kokodus ~ it seems more vindictive + revenge than just attention grabbing. basically it sounds like when they didn't get their way (money/titles etc), they decided that a little interview with oprah would make the royals heel to their wishes. now, when that hasn't happened, they decided to humiliate them.  he does come off as very petty and bitter -- for someone who is supposedly happy now, it actually comes out the opposite. 

@agenth ~ any family has disagreements but you got to address them with the person in private if you want to move past it. he for whatever reason is holding on to his anger and hurt and venting to the wrong audience. result is he basically isolates himself from family and friends further... no wonder people see her very negatively...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

they should; I started laughing when I read that he thought his interview with oprah would help him reconcile with the family. :lol: like trash talking your family on TV really helps with the bonding. right then...

LOL! How would that help in reconciliation? :lol:

One more thing, and I don't know when will Harry get this to his thick head. When they were still with the RF and doing their duties, they were in the limelight for the right reasons, and they were respected. This time around, they're in the limelight for basically us commoners' entertainment. ;)

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

no wonder people see her very negatively...

For someone who actually had a degree in international relations, IMO, the money spent for her schooling was wasted. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
On 5/21/2021 at 7:24 PM, Lmangla said:

for those who like history like @Sleepy Owl, @larus, check out the 5 minute walking tour of the national museum of korea. the exterior of the building is rather neat! in case you are wondering, jung il woo is the ambassador for the museum and he put this video together for fans who are all stuck at home in pandemic and museum is not allowed to have visitors. looks like a neat place to visit! 

Thanks for the video . I really enjoyed it. I like the music they used for the video.

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus @Ameera Ali @agenth @partyon  it's time for Eurovision!!

Really? Is today? I lost the notion of time. :lol:

Edit> I am looking right now on You Tube. It just started.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
22 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus @Ameera Ali @agenth @partyon  it's time for Eurovision!!

Thanks, I totally forgot lol!!

The songtext for El Diablo is very simple. 

Albania, once again, is all about Victoria's Secrets light show/hair wind. Hope she doesn't catch a cold lol

the commentator: i wonder if you can wash that outfit, since at least 3 others are going to wear it tonight.

LMAO. BUrrrrn

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Now it is Russian song. I really like it. I want to dance . It is on my favorite song list.

Now Malta. Another favorite.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

It is strange to hear Portuguese singers singing in English. They always sing in Portuguese.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Yes Malta's song makes me jump up and fight. Very nice and empowering. 

re Russia:

#me. I need to hit the gym again :D 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
Just now, agenth said:

#me. I need to hit the gym again :D 

Me too. I gained some weight with this quarantine that I never ever had in my entire life.

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

I read that ABBA will reunite after 40 years to release some songs. I would like to see them next year at Eurovision. :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

James Newman in a leather jacket pajama... :D

And hello back to teletubby Greece...but at least this time at the end they showed the actual dancers and not only the computer effects LOL / green wall

greece.gif

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
9 minutes ago, agenth said:

James Newman in a leather jacket pajama...

I don`t remember when I like an UK song at Eurovision. They have a good music industry. What is hapenning?

I like Switzerland song. It sounded good Live.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6