Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way @partyon chingu, I love your Thai oppa's lakorn! :lol:

Can't wait til he falls for his leading lady! :heart:

I will watch the episodes today, chingu! :kiss_wink:

19 hours ago, agenth said:

@Thong Thin more fortunate for me :D  who is on your list then?

Ji Chang Wook is also my oppa :glasses:

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Aaaaaahhhhhhh I CANT WITH ALL THE FEELS. He is the most tsundere male lead I have ever seen. He doesn't speak more than 2 words at a time, keeps glaring at her, calls her 'baka'(idiot) all the time, but when she feels insecure, he goes and kiss her, he goes on a date with her, wipes of the ice cream in her lips with his lips. Normally I would say she is the most luckiest girl to have a boyfriend like him, but in reality, I think it will be difficult to live with a guy who doesn't open his mouth at all except for kissing her. All misunderstandings cleared with just one kiss. LOLOL. Why can't he just talk like a normal person? Sighhh. But still I :heart: him. 

Ms. Koko, you and I need to have a discussion on what healthy relationships are :joy:

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And are you all from European countries?! You guys know all about Eurovision. I don't know a single thing! :D

Nope, I think only @larus @joccu @Ameera Ali @agenth @Sarang21 and I are from European countries. We used to have a few more, but they are either inactive or deleted their accounts.

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And abt drama MINE - does VIXX “N” gets screen time ?

He does. Unfortunately. :unamused:

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yeah chingu! I am drinking at the moment!

Sri Lankan tea is seriously the best in the world. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow? How do you know that chingu? Have you ever tasted my local tea? :o Glad to know that you love it!!!

Yes, even spent some time in Tea Country staying at one of the plantations. :kiss_wink: Still have some tea left that I bought or was gifted locally over there.

@joccu @agenth @larus @Ameera Ali about Eurovision:

1. What a party last night, huh? :partyblob: The quality of songs was higher than in many years.

2. Poor UK - 0 points. Loved how the contestant was a good sport about it though. :kiss_wink: Germany should have gotten 0 points too. What was the finger thing? :loolz:

3. Televotes and jury votes were so far from each other once again. I really think they should get rid of the jury votes or at least decrease how much they influence the overall score.

Look, Europe loved the energetic songs from Italy, Finland and Ukraine. With the exception of Italy, they weren't really well loved by the juries.

I hope we could bring back televoting only in the future, because those results clearly reflect what we Europeans really liked last night.

4. I absolutely adored Italy and am so glad they won. For the people on this thread who haven't heard the song, here is their live performance from last night. Remember that all songs are sung live in Eurovision. This is not lipsyncing.

5. It was nice that Italy's song was sung in Italian. It's such a lovely language, and great to hear something else than the horrible "Italian" in Vincenzo. :D

6. @joccu Your country came in 4th place in the televotes. Europe :heart: your entry, and so did I.
Can we all hope that this means that rock isn't dead, and that we will get to hear more rock songs on radio in the future too? :kiss_wink: Finland's entry:

7. The silver colored leotards all female contestants were wearing:  :unamused:

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, yup, don't like him.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon yeah I'm with about the jury's. They should not have so much influence. Luckily Italy won.   I always wonder what quality's they look in the songs?   I mean take example the Norway song it got only 15 points for the jury and it was not that bad. 

I really did like my country entry but I knew that they could not win against Italy.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@sadthe1st, wahhh...................I feel hungry looking at the donut you posted. Comparing donuts & Bagels, I definitely prefer donuts. IDK why I don't really like bagels.  The one you posted is one of the popular donuts aside from the glazed one. To compare this sugary & glazed, I prefer the latter. I remember I came across an article once - When it comes to fave donut chains, 42% of the survey participants chose Krispy Kreme & glazed donut is the most popular choice. I love Krispy Kreme because aside from donuts they also have muffins.  :coolshades:

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon 

we are all happy for Italy :wub:

All you need to be in top lol

Looks like Damiano had a little too many sips of Taittinger champagne yesterday... :D

1319524246.jpg

20 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

ohh 

His acting sucks ?

Prehaps its not that you don’t like him because he doesn’t have abs ?

Have no idea about his abs, but in my opinion his acting is meh and I don't like his face either :D

I prefer Damiano in the pic above. :D 

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah I'm with about the jury's. They should not have so much influence. Luckily Italy won.   I always wonder what quality's they look in the songs?   I mean take example the Norway song it got only 15 points for the jury and it was not that bad.

Norway surely deserved more points than that.

tix-on-stage-melodi-grand-prix.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looks like Damiano had a little too many sips of Taittinger champagne yesterday... :D

they know meaning of the party :mrgreen:

@Wuzetian yes only one winner  , the competition will be held in winning country 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Is there a criteria to the song's content as part of the evaluation?

Not really. I think the only criteria is that it's an original song (that is, has never been performed or released before the start of national Eurovision competitions), is a maximum of 3 minutes and it doesn't contain any unsuitable material (violence, political stuff, etc).

Each country is free to send whatever music genre they want. Pop, jazz, rock, rap, folk music, etc.

In the old days every country had to sing in their local language, but that rule was scrapped like 15-20 years ago. Also, back in the day, all music was performed live by an orchestra and only the singers of each country performed. But nowadays, all music is pre-recorded except for the singing.

The actual singing must be live. Lipsyncing is not allowed.

Therefore, for example in Italy's and Finland's case, only the singers were heard. The instruments  were on stage just for show. The actual instrumental parts of the song were pre-recorded.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyonyeah Norway deserved more points. 

Well next we are going have competition in Italy.  I do wonder if we are going to have more bands and rock next year?

Damiano and the Finnish guys knew how to party. :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Sri Lankan tea is seriously the best in the world. 

I have to agree with @partyon on this.  I love Sri Lanka tea!   The best so far @gm4queen

1 hour ago, partyon said:

4. I absolutely adored Italy and am so glad they won. For the people on this thread who haven't heard the song, here is their live performance from last night. Remember that all songs are sung live in Eurovision. This is not lipsyncing

5. It was nice that Italy's song was sung in Italian. It's such a lovely language, and great to hear something else than the horrible "Italian" in Vincenzo. :D

LOL on Vincenzo @partyon  and thanks for sharing the clips.

How to say “Congratulations” in 10 countries | Explorica

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not really. I think the only criteria is that it's an original song (that is, has never been performed or released before the start of national Eurovision competitions), is a maximum of 3 minutes and it doesn't contain any unsuitable material (violence, political stuff, etc).

Each country is free to send whatever music genre they want. Pop, jazz, rock, rap, folk music, etc.

In the old days every country had to sing in their local language, but that rule was scrapped like 15-20 years ago. Also, back in the day, all music was performed live by an orchestra and only the singers of each country performed. But nowadays, all music is pre-recorded except for the singing.

The actual singing must be live. Lipsyncing is not allowed.

Therefore, for example in Italy's and Finland's case, only the singers were heard. The instruments  were on stage just for show. The actual instrumental parts of the song were pre-recorded.

And thank you for the explanation.

:heartxoxo:

10 Dunking Biscuits That Go Perfectly With Tea | Tealovers.com

Dunking biscuits to go with tea

Happiness is dipping Parle G in #Tea and Having #biscuits without breaking  is an art form ! What say? Happy wala #Goo… | Chai tea recipe, Chai recipe,  Tea recipes

Edit - thank you @Ameera Ali  Saw Mine yesterday - those maids really had a good time and poor No-Deok going to get a shot! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1