Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl, I just read that Kim Nam Gil has another drama offer for this year. Now it is much better drama for me. I will watch. It is a thriller/crime drama about the first profiler in South Korea and focuses on this job and not on the killers. I love this. I am not interesting to see the killers, psychopaths too much but the lives of those who catch them instead. Just like Beyond Evil concentrated on the lives of the family victims more.  Looking forward to this drama and I hope Kim Nam Gil will accept the offer.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Just got home, is a long day. 

Tired going to bed, will reply you guys tomorrow for those who tagged me. 

:GN1: chingu!!! Hope you will be okay soon! ❤️ 

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

tenor.gif

@larus @Abs_ triggered @joccu 

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl 

@sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Min2206

@elan1  @mirmz 

@4evrkdrama 

@gm4queen @Wuzetian the answer to calculate the sum of numbers by add and subtract. :D yes. :D

hai @Thong Thin wishing you well. :D

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

chasing-shadows-shared-by-Audrey-on-We-H

a ray of light.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

9 hours ago, larus said:

Then you`ll like Dark Hole. It has horror. :D

I don`t care if the dramas are scary or not. When I hear that it has ghosts, I am not interested. It is something silly about it. I can`t explain.

You are right about the stories becoming kinda silly with the ghosts around, but I think the likes of "Master's sun" and currently "Sell your haunted house" are doing a fine job here. But then again, if there are ghosts, I would prefer the drama to be pure horror. 

7 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

did you want @joccu , @4evrkdrama take our hard earn money  :lol::tounge_wink:

Did I? :loolz:

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl true. It was one time offer. Not going to do it again.

You definitely missed the chance @4evrkdrama Chingu, until or unless you don't count that dude your Oppa :joy:

I hope you get well soon @Thong Thin :approves:

+2

2 hours ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, I just read that Kim Nam Gil has another drama offer for this year. Now it is much better drama for me. I will watch. It is a thriller/crime drama about the first profiler in South Korea and focuses on this job and not on the killers. I love this. I am not interesting to see the killers, psychopaths too much but the lives of those who catch them instead. Just like Beyond Evil concentrated on the lives of the family victims more.  Looking forward to this drama and I hope Kim Nam Gil will accept the offer.

That sounds interesting. For me too it becomes too interesting if for a chance they focus on the victims or the ones investigating and their investigation rather than on the killers. We don't usually get to see this, and "Beyond Evil" did a great job in doing it. I think the most the dramas do is balancing between focusing on the killer and on the investigators. 

Let's hope he does accept this offer.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

speedy recovery @Thong Thin

SG just announced back to a "phase 2" effective this sat until end may.. will monitor situations progressively as well.. heard that MY did the same for 12 days..

Stay Home GIF by Amanda Cee Media

@Wuzetian @Min2206 @Thong Thin time for more kewpie mayo and nutella on bread..

Black Coffee GIF

the happy thing, i got my korea shipment of the KANU tiramisu latte and mint choc latte.. and the Lookas9 doubleshot latte.. i guess more coffee options, yay?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have you checked out I married anti-fan? looks like old school romantic fluff....

I have watched the C-movie version of So i married an anti fan. its the single most terrible movie i have ever seen.....so yeah, i'm not interested. LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

26 minutes ago, larus said:

The green of this grass is so beautiful.

Thank you for posting inspiring photos, chingu!!! It's really beautiful! :lol: Wanna post my collection too!

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Time to hug my pillow

Good night chingu! Sweet dreams of oppas! :heart::mrgreen:

:ohboy2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6