Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @sadthe1st, @4evrkdrama Chingus :biubiu:

so what dramas are you currently watching? With 2 new dramas having started, I feel like my Kdrama bucket is overflowing again. I am yet to check out "Dark Hole" and "Bossam steal the fate". I was waiting for "Undercover" to start, only to see no streaming website take the rights of viewing it. I wonder if any website decided to take over that drama yet. Anyway, I have left that drama for later, once all its episodes have aired.

Too many new dramas started this week or next week, and I will have to see which ones I need to watch and which ones I need leave for later. I don't think I will find time to watch all of them :joy:

+2

Same here.

I have a lot to back up Chingu !

(I will be landing to kdramaland next week):coolshades:

*Hello ,Its me (6 ep left)

* Vincenzo (i will Kill the FF button but still)

*Navilleria

* Taxi Driver (top priority list)

* Move to heaven (topping the top priority list)

*Doom at your service 

*Bossam steal the fate (happened to read the synopsis and I find it interesting)

*Youth of May (lemme give it a try - wanna knw the 1980s vibe - I had watched “light in your eyes” and that was really daebak )

*So I married an anti fan (wanna watch this “cliche” to neutralize all the roller coaster emotions and thoughts given by other dramas)

Now this is my top priority list chingu 

there are more but I will watch it after hearing all of our “residents” reviews about it . (Eagerly waiting for all of your thoughts on other dramas which includes)

*Law school

*Sell your haunted house

*Undercover

*Dark Hole

*MINE

*Imitation

*My roommate is Gumiho

*Racket boys 

I was planning to watch Mouse after hearing everyone’s thoughts on it and I deleted all the files that I downloaded without even watching it !

(Its receiving a handful of disappointment and bafflement for its story line)

:joy:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

I'm currently watching Eric's "Eccentric Chef Moon".

And how is it so far? I watched it too. I did not like it much. His character was fine. I liked his chemistry with the female protagonist and the child actress but the story left much to be desired. I hated how they wrote the villain. I liked better his next drama The spies who Loved me.... . I also watched Spy MyeongWol  and Discovery of Love a long time ago. I think the later was my favorite of his works.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

8 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

(I will be landing to kdramaland next week)

What a load of k-dramas you have on your list! This happens when you literary go by your name, chingu!!!! 4 ever kdrama! :mrgreen: :D 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

17 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

*Hello ,Its me (6 ep left)

* Vincenzo (i will Kill the FF button but still)

*Navilleria

* Taxi Driver (top priority list)

* Move to heaven (topping the top priority list)

*Doom at your service 

*Bossam steal the fate (happened to read the synopsis and I find it interesting)

*Youth of May (lemme give it a try - wanna knw the 1980s vibe - I had watched “light in your eyes” and that was really daebak )

*So I married an anti fan (wanna watch this “cliche” to neutralize all the roller coaster emotions and thoughts given by other dramas)

You are watcing all these dramas or want to watch it?

Hello! It`s Me was a satisfying rom com for me. I am not a fan of all romatic comedies per se (as the stories could be silly sometimes) but that show I liked. Navillera was a very nice, emotional drama. I really liked it. I have to say that ballet was/is very close to my heart. I related with Mr  Sim.

Move to heaven and Doom At Your service I will watch too. Bossam....and Youth of May both sound interesting. I will wait for the reviews first.  If I have time I will try watching them. Maybe after they finish airing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

On Vincenzo,  I was shocked to see how Mr V ended the lives of his enemies .. oh well, they killed his mom and so many others, ought to be punished by law but the way Mr V went about it, like how @Sleepy Owl mentioned, so dark and cruel that I felt kinda "painful" for the villains.   I have not watch the final eng sub version yet @4evrkdrama and I am wondering how Mr V could "escape" the law?  There are certain scenes, I FF  LOL ...

What about you @4evrkdrama chingu?

I will watch it next week (from ep 6 onwards)

like i said I would kill the FF button most probably !

The drama is too lengthy !

Am usually in love with when kdramas have lengthy episodes as long as it holds some messages or something to give us (at least happy good conversation to lighten mood)

for ex i was literally fine and happy with Misaeng,Goblin lengthy episodes (I literally didn’t notice the episodes were lengthy !)

Prison playbook too was fine for me !

But for Vincenzo I felt like it was adding to many fillers making it unnecessarily long !

And as i watch am like

“okay when will this episode end ?”

spacer.png

i will tell my whole out review once I finish watching it !

(Am watching literally for SJK )

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, larus said:

And how is it so far? I watched it too. I did not like it much. His character was fine. I liked his chemistry with the female protagonist and the child actress but the story left much to be desired. I hated how they wrote the villain. I liked better his next drama The spies who Loved me.... . I also watched Spy MyeongWol  and Discovery of Love a long time ago. I think the later was my favorite of his works.

@larus, currently, I'm only on EP11. This is the EP where Bella figures out who she is, and what is going on (the fake Bella problem) and how to stop it. "Eccentric! Chef Moon" had a story that can pretty much be found in many other Korean dramas. I'm enjoying it so far. I'm watching this mainly for Eric. I like it because it's a good mixture of light- hearted comedy and seriousness. It was predictable and it isn’t something original, plus the couple didn’t have much chemistry, but there was a feel-good atmosphere around it, with the rural life, the food, and the little girl......she's CUTE & can act so well.  And they handled the food scenes masterfully.    :wut:

+2

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am usually in love with when kdramas have lengthy episodes as long as it holds some messages or something to give us (at least happy good conversation to lighten mood)

for ex i was literally fine and happy with Misaeng,Goblin lengthy episodes (I literally didn’t notice the episodes were lengthy !)

Prison playbook too was fine for me !

I could not agree more. Tooooooo long and sooooooo little meaningful content. Misaeng had long episodes? I could not noticed. That`s one of the signs for a good drama. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, larus said:

You are watcing all these dramas or want to watch it?

the first list am “gonna” watch !

:sipsboba:

And the 2nd list I will decide to watch it or not based on everyone’s reviews on it !

And as for Eric Mun

I loved him in “Another Oh Hae young”

Their chem was LEGIT 

:highonflowers:

15 minutes ago, larus said:

I could not agree more. Tooooooo long and sooooooo little meaningful content. Misaeng had long episodes? I could not noticed. That`s one of the signs for a good drama. :lol:

Some of the episodes were !

I guess the first ep itself is 1hr 30 min And I didn’t literally notice it !

same goes for Goblin !

And I noticed it  As i was rewatching these dramas because i missed kdramas during that “Era” !

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

28 minutes ago, willenette said:

currently, I'm only on EP11. This is the EP where Bella figures out who she is, and what is going on (the fake Bella problem) and how to stop it. "Eccentric! Chef Moon" had a story that can pretty much be found in many other Korean dramas. I'm enjoying it so far. I'm watching this mainly for Eric. I like it because it's a good mixture of light- hearted comedy and seriousness. It was predictable and it isn’t something original, plus the couple didn’t have much chemistry, but there was a feel-good atmosphere around it, with the rural life, the food, and the little girl......she's CUTE & can act so well.  And they handled the food scenes masterfully.   

The food was the best part of the show. :lol:  I am glad that you are enjoying it. Because as I said, not a fan of rom coms, maybe I was watching the plot with a critical eye. I was so annoyed how they forced the antagonist`s story just to create some tension to the drama. Very contrived. For me a good story has to have good written villains.  It would have been much better to show more the cute moments from the village and the life of its habitants without unnecessary drama.  I like how Top Star Baek had a small village as a background and managed to create a better story for exemple.

I am curious what drama will choose Eric next. I saw him only in romantic comedies. It will be nice to see him in a different genre.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

the first list am “gonna” watch !

And the 2nd list I will decide to watch it or not based on everyone’s reviews on it !

And as for Eric Mun

I loved him in “Another Oh Hae young”

Their chem was LEGIT 

@4evrkdrama, ohhh................. I loved “Another Oh Hae young”, too. Not perfect, but so worth the watch because of Eric. Compared to other male leads in dramaland, Do Kyung is far from typical. Eric manages to make Do Kyung sympathetic and a character that I wanted to root for. Considering the fact that acting isn’t his primary job, I’d say that he gave a solid performance as Do Kyung. I'm glad it ended happily.  :ohboy2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

same goes for Goblin !

I struggled to watch the first half of Goblin. :) Perhaps because of the long episodes or the writer`s style. I am not sure why.  I did not share the hype that this drama had.  I liked the drama but it is not on my favorite drama lists. I want to watch Gong Yoo in his next project with Bae Doona and why not, in other drama projects.

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

I loved “Another Oh Hae young”, too.

I know that this drama was popular (at least at Soompi). Perhaps I will watch it someday.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

warm.. like.. i.. am.. melting.. hopefully.. i.. will.. shed.. some.. weight.. sweating..

200.gif

had an unsatisfying lunch.. ordered medium rare beef.. but it came almost well done on hotplate.. the chef obviously isn't too experienced handling beef on hotplates

disney no GIF

i had to top up some toilet rolls.. and there was a promo so i lugged like 24 rolls in a big pack along with a cup of osmanthus oolong mango tea from chicha san chen. that drink, is like the best thirst quencher in this humid weather!!!!!!!

00DH5MF1BB63B37CC77CD8px.jpg

cr.: owner

hi @larus @joccu @willenette

and @Lmangla i had a good laugh at the postcards u sent lololol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, larus said:

I struggled to watch the first half of Goblin. :) Perhaps because of the long episodes or the writer`s style. I am not sure why.  I did not share the hype that this drama had.  I liked the drama but it is not on my favorite drama lists. I want to watch Gong Yoo in his next project with Bae Doona and why not, in other drama projects.

+2

@larus, I watched "Goblin" because of Lee Dong Wook. I think it's really really overrated maybe because of the star cast. But, despite the increasing demand for "Goblin" on the Netflix US library, the series has still yet to feature on the streaming service. I'm a sucker for a happy-ending stories & I'm glad that "Goblin" does have a happy ending, but the quota of sad scenes and plot twists are just heart-wrenching. :heart2beat:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, willenette said:

@4evrkdrama, ohhh................. I loved “Another Oh Hae young”, too. Not perfect, but so worth the watch because of Eric. Compared to other male leads in dramaland, Do Kyung is far from typical. Eric manages to make Do Kyung sympathetic and a character that I wanted to root for. Considering the fact that acting isn’t his primary job, I’d say that he gave a solid performance as Do Kyung. I'm glad it ended happily.  :ohboy2:

+2

You just echoed my thoughts !

:happydance:

Me too loved Do Kyung being Himself even when he was in the relationship !

He chose to be honest with himself and that’s what I loved in him comparing to other male leads !

He was arrogant at times and their bickering were realistic too !

I love the writer !

I seriously love her ! (She is My mister’s writer)

sis @larus I donno y I love Goblin drama soo much 

(the drama had all the elements and I loved it )

My fav. Gong Yoo project is Goblin same goes for lee dong wook too !

I noticed that somewhere we have a similar taste on kdrama :ohboy2:

but what makes a difference in our taste is dramas like this ,

I guess same goes for W - Two worlds ?

did you like it ?(I guess you don’t)

I love that drama for its thrills that it gave me unexpectedly !

sis @willenette how about you did you like W ?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

35 minutes ago, larus said:

@larus, ohhh....................is 20-EPs long? Not for me. "Misaeng" (Incomplete Life) is absolutely worth watching. I've watched this drama for Im Si Wan. From the very start of this slow pacing drama, I felt frustrated. But, I was able to pull-through till the end. :heart3:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5