Add and Subtract Game

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I’m curious why did your family end up having cats if three people in your family are allergic? :scream:

my dad grew up with cats so it was necessary for him  to have a cat since he was used to having a pet cat (plus he's a big softie for kitties!). it seemed that every few years a stray cat would come around my house and we have a little cardboard box with blankets to sleep in, or let them sleep in our garage. after a while they would end up running away. so far i think i've had 5 cats (including my current cat) in my lifetime. 4/5 were girls and 1/5 was a boy. the first one my dad brought to my house was when my mom and dad got married (i wasn't born then) and he wanted to bring cat. so far we've had Pita (aka my current cat) since august 22nd 2019 (i think). she's an absolute precious baby. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Jung Mung Joo on the other wanted to remain true to what he believed and preached. He was also not at all power thirsty and despite the promises by Sambong (which you will see later), he decided to be Goryeo's retainer. I like both these guys, both were once in 1000 years kind of people, their thoughts were ahead of their time and they never desired any power for themselves. But its quite Ironical how Jung Mung Joo was praised and honored for his loyalty to Goryeo and Sambong being framed as a traitor. 

I love their camaderie. Their relationship is deep. I like watching both of them but in the same time I am sad because I know what will happen. Jeong Mong ju was pleading to Yi seung Gye to not make Jeong Do Jeon a traitor. Technically, Jeong Do Jeon was a traitor of Goryeo but then every revolutionary is a traitor. Patriots or Traitors? It is more to debate. 

Both have the same ideas. Jeong Do Jeon wanted a new country to construct the new society but Jung Myung Joo wanted the reforms but in the name of Goryeo. Sometimes it is more eficient to demolish a building and repair it from the beginning than to carve something who is rotted. Jeong Do Jeon had good ideas but we all know that people have the same traits. The politics and polititians from today are not very different of what we had in the past. Corruption was then and there is today and there always will be because humans have greed. But we needs people like Jeong Do Jeon or Jeong Mong Ju who wants to creat a better world.

When I am watching Jung Myung Ju wanted a king who doesn`t have interest in politics, who just want to be happy (btw, i feel sorry for the guy) and see how disappointed he is but still be loyal just because he has to be loyal to Goryeo, I ask why so inflexible, Jung Myung Ju?  And General Choi (another national hero, who opposed corruption in the kingdom) ordering the military expedition to conquer Liadong  supporting the king (who was related to him) despite reasonable arguments from Lee Seung Gye, was a patriot? I like both Jung Myung Joo and general Choi, I think they were the good guys but Jeong Do Jeon is a good guy also. I don`t see him as a traitor. 

I see Jeong Do Joo wanted to create Joseon (and I am glad that he wants to convince his friend) but know that he can`t do that without sacrificing something. He found a good king and trusted him (he was a close friend with General Yi) . The result will not be not exactly how he has imagined but I admire him for trying.

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I am quite delighted to be selected as an Event Organizer.

Congratulation. I just saw the badge. :D

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

UDPkKLlK5Q7lwTia41DOh7Eb7RONlzdCBZmVkX5owfFDxx0ysqaxT01mfvtPnH5QYpRl4g=s151

I DID IT! I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO UPLOAD A PIC OF MY CAT! 

so this is a pic of my cat Pita from a while ago that my mom took. i took a pic of it of my computer and covered my face with the picture. sorry that it's blurry. but now you guys get an idea of what she looks like!

@partyon big sis i finally figured out how to!

• Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
23 minutes ago, mirmz said:

my dad grew up with cats so it was necessary for him  to have a cat since he was used to having a pet cat (plus he's a big softie for kitties!). it seemed that every few years a stray cat would come around my house and we have a little cardboard box with blankets to sleep in, or let them sleep in our garage. after a while they would end up running away. so far i think i've had 5 cats (including my current cat) in my lifetime. 4/5 were girls and 1/5 was a boy. the first one my dad brought to my house was when my mom and dad got married (i wasn't born then) and he wanted to bring cat. so far we've had Pita (aka my current cat) since august 22nd 2019 (i think). she's an absolute precious baby. 

OMG your dad is so cute but at the same time your entire family is also

cute for being so understanding and tolerating cats although you all have allergies :heart: what a sweet story! I’ve never had any stray animals coming to my home but my relatives I’m currently staying with don’t allow pets anyways :( 

10 minutes ago, mirmz said:

I DID IT! I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO UPLOAD A PIC OF MY CAT! 

so this is a pic of my cat Pita from a while ago that my mom took. i took a pic of it of my computer and covered my face with the picture. sorry that it's blurry. but now you guys get an idea of what she looks like!

@partyon big sis i finally figured out how to!

awww your cat is so cute 

cat dragging GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
26 minutes ago, larus said:

I love their camaderie. Their relationship is deep. I like watching both of them but in the same time I am sad because I know what will happen. Jeong Mong ju was pleading to Yi seung Gye to not make Jeong Do Jeon a traitor. Technically, Jeong Do Jeon was a traitor of Goryeo but then every revolutionary is a traitor. Patriots or Traitors? It is more to debate. 

Both have the same ideas. Jeong Do Jeon wanted a new country to construct the new society but Jung Myung Joo wanted the reforms but in the name of Goryeo. Sometimes it is more eficient to demolish a building and repair it from the beginning than to carve something who is rotted. Jeong Do Jeon had good ideas but we all know that people have the same traits. The politics and polititians from today are not very different of what we had in the past. Corruption was then and there is today and there always will be because humans have greed. But we needs people like Jeong Do Jeon or Jeong Mong Ju who wants to creat a better world.

Well, actually Jeong Do Jeon was ready to be the bad guy if it was required for his reforms to be implemented. He had genuine plans for Jung Mung Joo in the Joseon they would establish. He already knew he was contradicting the studies he preached and had been following till now, but knew it was something that had to be done. 

The difference between Yi Bang Won and Jeong Do Jeon was that the former thought he did was right, while the later mostly did the right thing. Jung Mung Joo decided to stay loyal to his beliefs and I think, even that is something not ordinary can do, especially when they are being offered a position like the one Jeong Do Jeon had done. 

26 minutes ago, larus said:

When I am watching Jung Myung Ju wanted a king who doesn`t have interest in politics, who just want to be happy (btw, i feel sorry for the guy) and see how disappointed he is but still be loyal just because he has to be loyal to Goryeo, I ask why so inflexible, Jung Myung Ju?  And General Choi (another national hero, who opposed corruption in the kingdom) ordering the military expedition to conquer Liadong  supporting the king (who was related to him) despite reasonable arguments from Lee Seung Gye, was a patriot? I like both Jung Myung Joo and general Choi, I think they were the good guys but Jeong Do Jeon is a good guy also. I don`t see him as a traitor. 

I see Jeong Do Joo wanted to create Joseon (and I am glad that he wants to convince his friend) but know that he can`t do that without sacrificing something. He found a good king and trusted him (he was a close friend with General Yi) . The result will not be not exactly how he has imagined but I admire him for trying.

I also did feel sorry for that King here. They had actually decided to have him on the throne and it shows that he was actually a King material, but he was happy with his normal life and wanted to spend time with the only woman he loved and not marry other women just because of political reasons. 

General Choi too didn't really have greed, but he wanted a war which was impossible. I think that since he got the idea of Jeong Do Jeon's plan he went ahead with that impossible task to keep General Yi away. Since being a seasoned general himself, he must have known the consequences of the war he was starting. But just imagine, how strong would the country be, if General Choi and Jung Mung Joo would also be part of establishing it, or Jeong Do Jeon would try to do whatever he wanted in Goryeo frame and try to reform it (which I think was the tougher task). 

Funny thing is, despite killing Jeong Do Jeon and ranting him for his reforms, Yi Bang Won never really tried to change those rules. Yes, he did rule with iron fist but never really touched those reforms, even the ones which involved the King to be somewhat figurehead. 

Thank you @larus, @elan1 and @partyon Noona for your wishes :kisslevel:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

awww your cat is so cute 

thank youuu  <3 i like to tell her that she's a pretty princess at least once a day >^..^<

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
5 hours ago, partyon said:

The King learning how to change a diaper

that's one lucky baby girl!

giggle lol GIF

5 hours ago, partyon said:

But you know there are certain people who want the opposite

mawang and samjang's worn out slipper!!

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

wait, isn't that assistant.. the bad henchman in LUCA??

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206 @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @MayanEcho@Sleepy Owl

hi @mirmz @joccu @elan1

and @partyon @Abs_ triggered @corey @larus @4evrkdrama @Jillia @Lmangla @kokodus

hi to u too!

congrats @Sleepy Owl on being event organiser!!

the muppets dancing GIF

now to boil water make coffee eat some mini cream puffs and.. start work! (oh no..)

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 9
9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

You, at least, last week.  That's very good.
I, at times, can't remember what I ate yesterday.  

+2

Same here, if I get really busy on that particular day, I can't even remember what I did in the morning.

Brain suddenly freeze !

9 hours ago, mirmz said:

@Min2206 well with online you can get off topic more often, but then again the work the teachers assign is a lot easier.

with in school learning you can see your friends but you have to listen to teachers blab for 20 minutes. i have to say that i like in school better because i can actually see people and talk to them rather than sending emails. plus online is really boringgggg.

hi big sis @partyon

Your classes is only 20 mins...what can you grasp at such a short lesson.

I agreed with you,online is totally boring and you really can't concentrate.

And to be able to see friends face to face is much better then send txt or emails,

and you get the feels and closer friendship.

@sadthe1st-  ik, after long break and to go back to work again, feels kinda tired and no om

to work.

@Abs_ triggered  AMEERA -- your new name suits you better Queen of Abs ! :heart2:

@Sleepy Owl  CONGRATZ for being upgraded to Event Organiser !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6R6TlCAhbsAPOYH8BcZc

There's a thorn among the roses in EO, so @partyon and @Lmangla  is either both of

you gotta to take care of dongseng or vice versa.

:blush:

Good Morning Chingus !

@Abs_ triggered @corey  @4evrkdrama @iksunijini5 @forme26 fi @pompyavi 

@twinkle_little_star @Jillia @joccu @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @mirmz @Min2206

@partyon @Lmangla  @elan1  @larus @MayanEcho @kokodus

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Your classes is only 20 mins...what can you grasp at such a short lesson.

ehh sometimes certain ones are longer and take the usual hour but some only take 5 minutes lol

i would say the average is about 30 minutes

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
14 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ehh sometimes certain ones are longer and take the usual hour but some only take 5 minutes lol

i would say the average is about 30 minutes

+2

What !.. going in to class just for 5 minn ?... if me I would not attend unless  if there's another incoming class.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Knowing LMH's taste for nice purses, he'll be wanting to buy these in no time. 

On a side note, I've been watching the first minute of ep 20 (Mr. Queen) for an hour now. 

Hahaha..I thought you don't have any fond memeories of LMH.

LOL, is Ep 20 that boring????... I saw some feedback from FB comments of Ep 20, some good & some bad reviews.

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

You’re amazingly unique. You lighten up the mood :love:

Thank you! How funny and interesting :joy:

Never agreed more, Ameera aka ABS will make this thread Alive when she checks in with all her humor.

With @Min2206 and @partyon joining in to ameera comments, this thread moves even faster.

I had to backread like 10 pages since my last checkin yesterday ! :mrgreen:

6 hours ago, partyon said:

The ending of Mr Queen sucked.

Can't believe they barely addressed the feelings Bong Hwan and the King had developed for each other. They implied it - thanks for that. But it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth, because the ending made no sense what so ever.

<end of rant>

+2

Why is your rant so short when it takes you more than 1 hour to finish the episode.

:loolz:

@Abs_ triggered  no matter how hungry I am, i dont think I could saviour the abs if the eyes keep blinking at me

Spoiler

2A2D1D60-B579-430B-A858-5C7D13C82E94.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
27 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What !.. going in to class just for 5 minn ?... if me I would not attend unless  if there's another incoming class.

5 minutes for the really easy online classes, not the actual classes.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
39 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

what's for lunch?

Bak Kut Teh :blush:

Bak-Kut-Teh-image-featured-image.jpeg

2 hours ago, mirmz said:

5 minutes for the really easy online classes, not the actual classes.

+2

OK. Understood

:transforms:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 9

Hello @Lmangla

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I am quite delighted to be selected as an Event Organizer. This was the team I always looked forward working in and loved when I took part in some events for help. Always found this team and its work fun.

Your Friendly Neighborhood EO, Sleepy Owl 

Congratulations @Sleepy Owl on being our friendly and handsome EO :D

Please say meow  to your pretty princess Pita @mirmz
Haha!  @elan1 you are funny, I like:ilike: just like @sadthe1st

Waa @Thong ThinBKT shops  has opened?  - nice! 
Me maggi mee goreng (fried mee maggi literally) and teh tarik for lunch @sadthe1st

Image result for maggi mee goreng

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7