Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I just watched the 30th episode, and I believe it was at this point (end of 30th episode), that Yi Bang Won realized, that what he truly wanted was power and he had unknowingly sugarcoated it with "I want to help the helpless, and create a world where I can make their dreams come true" thing. 

I did not watch any episode today. Perhaps i will do it before I go to bed.

It is good that Bang Won realised that he wants power. I like how this show portrays him, with good and bad traits.

One of my favorite scenes was when Sambong found out what Banf won did (stamped the document instead of his father) and accused him that he stole his father`s decision and determination, the dicussion about the three types of people in turbulent times (the victims, the fighters and riders) and what kind of person is Bang Won. The writers explained why Sambong did not want him as the crown prince later. I underdstand that Bang won thought it is unfair that everyone neglated him later and that he though he contributed most to the founding of Joseon so he  deserved to be his father`s succesor but I totally understand Sambong`s point of view. He stayed true to his convictions. He never wanted a king who has an absolute power. He intuited very well what kind of man Bang won is.   

I think Bang won suported the revolution mostly because he knew that his family will take the power in the new era. Perhaps he believed in some of the ideas but the main reason was this.

My favorite scene of Bang won in the drama so far was when he went to his father in law and his in laws`s family, to prevent the signing of that document. He said some true things to that family. 

Bang won will break Sambong`s heart when he will kill Jeong Mong-ju. Bang won will want to remove the last obstacle to Joseon. We know that Bang Won will kill Jeong Do jeon and he will be villaified  but he will honor Jeong Mong-ju post-mortem despite killing him also.  

32 minutes ago, joccu said:

@elan1 I watched the 1 episode. It was good. :love: 

I hope it will be a good sageuk. I won`t watch but who knows? Maybe I will watch later. :D

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
  • Replies 151.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

The ending of Mr Queen sucked.

Can't believe they barely addressed the feelings Bong Hwan and the King had developed for each other. They implied it - thanks for that. But it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth, because the ending made no sense what so ever.

<end of rant>

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus seeing what the showrunners wanted to do with the ending, I also think they did a pretty clean job in ending it like that. I was not really invested in any love story, it was good to see that Lady Choi and the Royal chef could marry thanks to the reforms in laws. I would have been disappointed if they would not really show Bong Hwan in present time. Which they didn't do, but doing so, they had to bring the real SY back. Seems like this SY is having some behavior of Bong Hwan already (seeing her curse when angry). 

It was nice to see that So Yong has some Bong Hwang`s traits in her. He had influence on many things. He made ramyon  to be invented or other new dishes. :lol:

I had to roll my eyes at the bulletproof veste scene or when miraculously So Yong did not have a miscarriage but everything was forgiving because we had the reform law where Lady Choi could marry Royal Chef too.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

i think my cat likes torturing me XD

she knows i hate when she kneads me but she does it anyways and when i tell her to stop she does it more aggressively and kinda smirks lol

for people who don't have cats-

kneading is basically when cats stick their claws into an object, here's a gif:

Image result for cat kneading gif 

when cats knead their owners it's a sign of affection (they knead their mother when they're kittens so when they're adults they knead their owners), and cats have scent glands on the bottom of their paws so they would be claiming the said owner to claim their territory. for those who haven't been kneaded by a cat: It HuRtS! but i still love my fur baby (that's what i call my cat).

Excited In Love GIF

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 6
30 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

it take one to know one , but business wise , you sending our customer away with your creativity, I think we need to use your creativity  by hosting  edible Abs cook off 

We need that pool of money me & @partyon

The company must be in dire situation and needs a quick infuse of cash :joy:

orange caramel eating GIF
abs GIF by Rough Night Movie

eat abs like this? @partyon @Abs_ triggered

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

We can't have our customers breaking their teeth! :scream:

That's bad for business, twin!

I see feud between the co-founders 

demanding bette davis GIF by Feud

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

think my cat likes torturing me XD

she knows i hate when she kneads me but she does it anyways and when i tell her to stop she does it more aggressively and kinda smirks lol

for people who don't have cats-

kneading is basically when cats stick their claws into an object, here's a gif:

People like to do things that they are forbidden to do :joy: same with cats 

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

en cats knead their owners it's a sign of affection (they knead their mother when they're kittens so when they're adults they knead their owners), and cats have scent glands on the bottom of their paws so they would be claiming the said owner to claim their territory. for those who haven't been kneaded by a cat: It HuRtS! but i still love my fur baby (that's what i call my cat).

interesting thank you for sharing insight :love: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
17 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i think my cat likes torturing me XD

They are adorable. I hate when they leave their hair everywhere but I still love them. 

01-cat-stretching-feet.gif?resize=500,39

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

At least I still have oppa

I did not have your disappointment in Mr Queen but I would have liked him to experience the childbirth. :D

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
23 minutes ago, elan1 said:

interesting thank you for sharing insight :love: 

your welcome! i love sharing information about cats, i love them sooo much! i wish i could have multiple but sadly i'm allergic so Pita (my cat) lives in my family's garage. she has a little heated hut that she sleeps in during the winter since it gets really cold in the garage. my hope is that when i get older, and it's time to move  out of my house (i'm a student if you didn't know), i will have an immunity towards cat fur and then i can have all the precious fur babies that i want (even if they are a pain in the butt sometimes).

Cats Teamwork GIF by Adult Swim

@larus i hate when kitties leave fur on me too! i usually wear dark colors and my cat is a white and grey tabby. i always a handy lint roller in the house just in case she gets a ton of fur on me and i have to go somewhere.

Image result for lint roller

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
54 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not watch any episode today. Perhaps i will do it before I go to bed.

It is good that Bang Won realised that he wants power. I like how this show portrays him, with good and bad traits.

One of my favorite scenes was when Sambong found out what Banf won did (stamped the document instead of his father) and accused him that he stole his father`s decision and determination, the dicussion about the three types of people in turbulent times (the victims, the fighters and riders) and what kind of person is Bang Won. The writers explained why Sambong did not want him as the crown prince later. I underdstand that Bang won thought it is unfair that everyone neglated him later and that he though he contributed most to the founding of Joseon so he  deserved to be his father`s succesor but I totally understand Sambong`s point of view. He stayed true to his convictions. He never wanted a king who has an absolute power. He intuited very well what kind of man Bang won is.   

I think Bang won suported the revolution mostly because he knew that his family will take the power in the new era. Perhaps he believed in some of the ideas but the main reason was this.

My favorite scene of Bang won in the drama so far was when he went to his father in law and his in laws`s family, to prevent the signing of that document. He said some true things to that family. 

Bang won will break Sambong`s heart when he will kill Jeong Mong-ju. Bang won will want to remove the last obstacle to Joseon. We know that Bang Won will kill Jeong Do jeon and he will be villaified  but he will honor Jeong Mong-ju post-mortem despite killing him also.  

Sambong had a vision, and remained true to his vision. He did not even have a thirst for power. All he wanted was reforms and he actually did it. It was really sad that he died as a traitor. Bang Won always wanted power. One of the reasons I never saw him true to the vision of Sambong was he always spoke about other's sacrifice but never accepted not being given power or be chosen crown prince, despite knowing it is all for the cause. He never really was in support of it, all he wanted was to have the power, like Hong In Bang and others had said. 

It actually surprised me a bit in the drama actually. Since initially he was so much excited about Sambong's plan having read about it all in his cave, and he thought Sambong wants to be the King and his father will be his closest ally and aide. Suddenly when all the talk about Yi Seung Gye becoming the King happened, things of course had to change. He was always the mobster and the unknown variable in Sambong's big plans. 

Jung Mung Joo on the other wanted to remain true to what he believed and preached. He was also not at all power thirsty and despite the promises by Sambong (which you will see later), he decided to be Goryeo's retainer. I like both these guys, both were once in 1000 years kind of people, their thoughts were ahead of their time and they never desired any power for themselves. But its quite Ironical how Jung Mung Joo was praised and honored for his loyalty to Goryeo and Sambong being framed as a traitor. 

Regarding the Mr. Queen one, well, the bullet proof scene really got me :joy:

But Lady Choi ended up with Royal Chef and Hong Yeon can also marry the guy she loved (King's best friend, don't remember his name, the gunman always asking for leaves).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus, I am quite delighted to be selected as an Event Organizer. This was the team I always looked forward working in and loved when I took part in some events for help. Always found this team and its work fun. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any ideas for any event :approves:

I am really looking forward to be working and having fun with @partyon and @Lmangla Noonas while organizing fun events in the future. :highonflowers:

Your Friendly Neighborhood EO, Sleepy Owl :heartxoxo:

-- No Number --

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I am quite delighted to be selected as an Event Organizer. This was the team I always looked forward working in and loved when I took part in some events for help. Always found this team and its work fun. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any ideas for any event

I am really looking forward to be working and having fun with @partyon and @Lmangla Noonas while organizing fun events in the future.

Your Friendly Neighborhood EO, Sleepy Owl 

So happy to have you on our team dongsaeng! :dorakiss: Welcome to our team!

I concur, if anyone has great event ideas, do not hesitate to contact us! :partyblob:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, mirmz said:

your welcome! i love sharing information about cats, i love them sooo much! i wish i could have multiple but sadly i'm allergic so Pita (my cat) lives in my family's garage. she has a little heated hut that she sleeps in during the winter since it gets really cold in the garage. my hope is that when i get older, and it's time to move  out of my house (i'm a student if you didn't know), i will have an immunity towards cat fur and then i can have all the precious fur babies that i want (even if they are a pain in the butt sometimes).

awww that’s tough to be allergic to your cat :bawling: I hope you will develop immunity :(  I have a friend who sends me pictures of their cat all the time :) 

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus, I am quite delighted to be selected as an Event Organizer. This was the team I always looked forward working in and loved when I took part in some events for help. Always found this team and its work fun. Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any ideas for any

awwww congrats :glasses: you’ll do well! I know it!

congrats GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 2
2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

awww that’s tough to be allergic to your cat :bawling: I hope you will develop immunity :(  I have a friend who sends me pictures of their cat all the time :) 

yeah my twin sister and my mom are allergic too. my mom has it the worst of all of us. altho my allergy towards my cat isn't that bad, but once i start start rubbing my eyes or put my face close to the cat, it seems to trigger my allergy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah my twin sister and my mom are allergic too. my mom has it the worst of all of us. altho my allergy towards my cat isn't that bad, but once i start start rubbing my eyes or put my face close to the cat, it seems to trigger my allergy.

I’m curious why did your family end up having cats if three people in your family are allergic? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3