Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Inside the pot is pork ribs, mushrooms and fried Tofu.

That sounds delicious. Unfortunately I can’t have tofu or mushr:bawling:ooms 

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

What is barf bag, I am lost in the loop. 

:D

@partyon and @Abs_ triggered opened a barf bag company because one of the dramas they’re watching have gross scenes  every five minutes. They believe it will sell well and make mountains of money :P

a barf bag is a paper bag people use when they need to throw up or vomit in :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, elan1 said:

That sounds delicious. Unfortunately I can’t have tofu or mushrooms 

@partyon and @Abs_ triggered opened a barf bag company because one of the dramas they’re watching have gross scenes  every five minutes. They believe it will sell well and make mountains of money 

a barf bag is a paper bag people use when they need to throw up or vomit in 

+2

So sorry dear, to hear you can't take mushrooms and tofu. 

Hmmm.. Attending any functions, you will have to be very careful what you put into your mouth. 

Oh!.. that kind of bag, you get free when you fly :D who will buy :w00t:

@MayanEcho how are you today after the last jab. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

So sorry dear, to hear you can't take mushrooms and tofu. 

Hmmm.. Attending any functions, you will have to be very careful what you put into your mouth. 

Most of the time, I eat in advance before I go to any event, home, church, function, and etc. It can be tiresome watching people eat in front of you and you just sit there watching them eat while you wait, or just drinking water only lol but I’m used to it :lol:

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

For convenience. People watch drama everyday, they don’t fly everyday so hard to get free barf bags everyday , you needs lots of barf bags if you watch many messy drama like penthouse and other cheating melodramas :joy:

also @partyon and @Abs_ triggered will release a premium line... maybe partnership with Gucci and Chanel :joy:  Maybe they can release a biodegradable barf bag line where it will break down the vomit into good Nutritions for garden soil :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

it's that Love ft. Marriage Music and Divorce Lyrics? or something along that line.. i only know there's a 40+ guy who is only wearing bathrobe in the house.. and seems sus with his MIL.. or was that, stepmom?

puke die GIF

i went out for a quick bite.. a tiny plate of char kway teow with only egg, lupcheong and crispy lard lol

and packet home old melon pork rib soup and tehc less sweet.

i have a call soon.. @Sleepy Owl keep ur fingers crossed.. i call for the discussion with our GT with a list of stuffs to clarify lol

+2

• LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and seems sus with his MIL.. or was that, stepmom?

I think it was step mom :sweat_smile:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i went out for a quick bite.. a tiny plate of char kway teow with only egg, lupcheong and crispy lard lol

and packet home old melon pork rib soup and tehc less sweet.

sounds like a delicious meal... this what you call a “quick bite?” That sounds like a giant bite to me :joy:

Eyes What GIF

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@joccu  need some cooling air please

17 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Most of the time, I eat in advance before I go to any event, home, church, function, and etc. It can be tiresome watching people eat in front of you and you just sit there watching them eat while you wait, or just drinking water only lol but I’m used to it :lol:

It must be very hard on you and also your close friends seeing you restricting to so many types of food.    The good thing is your food is healthier.  And when you cook or plan your own food, you are more creative.  

Image result for no dairy foods high in calcium

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Why?..both @partyon and @Abs_ triggered did not get you into partnership deal for their barf bag deals. 

I thought I could get a free one

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Why?..both @partyon and @Abs_ triggered did not get you into partnership deal for their barf bag deals. 

We are living in a whale eat whale, sheep eat sheep, capitalist world. No Discounts. They use all of their net profit to take care of their growing harem of oppas... buying all the latest workout equipments and healthy organic foods so they can all maintain their abs to age 100 :joy:

castle no GIF

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

must be very hard on you and also your close friends seeing you restricting to so many types of food.    The good thing is your food is healthier.  And when you cook or plan your own food, you are more creative.  

Most of them are just continuously surprised and keep forgetting I can’t have certain ingredients. I have to explain almost every time why I can’t eat this or that or which things I can’t eat :P

You are right, the upside is when I cook, I know what I put in it, so it is healthier. Although it’s healthier, I try hard to make it still taste yummy :) 

skill cooking GIF

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

Most of them are just continuously surprised and keep forgetting I can’t have certain ingredients. I have to explain almost every time why I can’t eat this or that or which things I can’t eat :P

You are right, the upside is when I cook, I know what I put in it, so it is healthier. Although it’s healthier, I try hard to make it still taste yummy :) 

Image result for happy cooking gif

you can have this mood

or 

fiery mood, anytime
Image result for happy cooking gif

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Most of the time, I eat in advance before I go to any event, home, church, function, and etc. It can be tiresome watching people eat in front of you and you just sit there watching them eat while you wait, or just drinking water only lol but I’m used to it 

For convenience. People watch drama everyday, they don’t fly everyday so hard to get free barf bags everyday , you needs lots of barf bags if you watch many messy drama like penthouse and other cheating melodramas 

also @partyon and @Abs_ triggered will release a premium line... maybe partnership with Gucci and Chanel   Maybe they can release a biodegradable barf bag line where it will break down the vomit into good Nutritions for garden soil 

+2

I have a friend who is a vegan. 

During any functions, she is just like you, only takes drink or nimble those she can eat. 

And I got an aunt based in HK. I knew she is a vegan But I did not know she can't take garlic! 

So, when the veg was served out at the restaurant, there are tiny bits of chopped garlic on it. We had to inform kitchen to prepare again the veg omitting the garlic

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7